Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yeah I have zero respect for Eamon now. How puh-thetic
  • Options
    Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    molliepops wrote: »
    I didn't agree with anything he said but he is as entitled to an opinion as anyone else, and he does at least watch the show unlike so many who appear on the panel.

I think if he watched the show he would come across with more intelligent opinions than what he spouts tbh, I think he just reads this forum.:)
  • Options
    mialiciousmialicious Posts: 4,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If he was painted red he would look iike hellboy
    http://cdn.screenrant.com/wp-content/uploads/hellboy-3-perlman-del-toro.jpg
  • Options
    wildparkwildpark Posts: 1,185
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perez is not somebody any decent person would want to defend. Some people are just attracted to evil.
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    jobielad wrote: »
    Eamon has been on BBOTs before and he certainly doesn't toe the party line

:confused: The whole panel and audience seemed to be as one in their utter contempt for Perez. I don't think there's been a guest more willing to toe the line and in fact take the line to the limit.

I suppose there is a delightful irony in a person spouting utter vile filth in order to get across how vile they believe another person is :cool: My ideal scenario would be for Eamonn to go on CBB. We all know he'd be vilified, and rightly so within a week :kitty:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    wildpark wrote: »
    Perez is not somebody any decent person would want to defend. Some people are just attracted to evil.

:blush: That must be me :cool:
  • Options
    Scarlet O'HaraScarlet O'Hara Posts: 6,933
    Forum Member

Gee, hyperbolic much?

Back on topic...I've always found Holmes insufferable. Smug, overbearing and a grandmaster in saying the wrong thing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just imagine (if you can) Perez as an absolute ruler, say as a Roman emperor. Is there anybody here who thinks that Perez would rule as a humble and wise Augustus rather than a depraved and cruel Caligula?

Some people do not have the imagination for truth. There is not a shred of decency in him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    By the way Perez is the topic.
  • Options
    molliepopsmolliepops Posts: 26,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just imagine (if you can) Perez as an absolute ruler, say as a Roman emperor. Is there anybody here who thinks that Perez would rule as a humble and wise Augustus rather than a depraved and cruel Caligula?

Some people do not have the imagination for truth. There is not a shred of decency in him.

I thought we were voting (those who waste money on this) for a BB winner never realised it was world ruler, may have to change my vote and actually pay to vote if we are choosing someone to lead the world.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    By the way Perez is the topic.

I thought it was Eamon Holmes :confused:;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I thought we were voting (those who waste money on this) for a BB winner never realised it was world ruler, may have to change my vote and actually pay to vote if we are choosing someone to lead the world.

Yes we are mollie and it is a telly programme and I quite like watching Caligula causing mayhem :cool::D
  • Options
    sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member
    Luner13 wrote: »
    What a weirdo that man is.

He really does have too much time on his hands. He should go back to snacking on the sofa!
  • Options
    molliepopsmolliepops Posts: 26,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes we are mollie and it is a telly programme and I quite like watching Caligula causing mayhem :cool::D

Would be something to behold, from behind the safety of the sofa I think :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought it was Eamon Holmes :confused:;-)

The topic is Eamon Holmes describing Perez as satanic, a spot on observation in my opinion.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I quite like watching Caligula causing mayhem :cool::D

You make my point for me.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought we were voting...for a BB winner never realised it was world ruler

Try to catch up.
  • Options
    GreenEyes8GreenEyes8 Posts: 1,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loving Eammon. Spot on about Nadia and Perez.

Totally Agree He doesn't suffer FOOLS Lightly and tells it like it is !!!!!!.......:D
  • Options
    LucypherLucypher Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1fab wrote: »
    Typical of a bloke who has spent far too much time sitting on his fat arse on sofas, talking crap all day.

Hi Katie Hopkins! Are you a forum member also?

Eamon Holmes was pretty incisive about Nadia and Perez - but he spoiled it by sucking up to her afterwards. He was funny when he hit the window.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When Nadia said "I did not do CBB to improve my PR" and Eamon replied "Good thing!" (at least that was the jist of it) that was a real "OUTCH" moment. Her face was a picture. Again Eamon was spot on in my opinion.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,700
    Forum Member
    He is the same as the man he says he despises. He just can't see it as he's always so up himself with his opinions. Can't stand his smugness or male chauvinism.

He should be given a tee-shirt with the words 'I AM PEREZ'.^_^
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    I wasn't too keen on some of the things he said last night but on the whole, I really, really like Eamonn.
    I don't see BOTS much but I always watch when he's on.
  • Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well this is Big Brother, not vote for a ruler.

Some people come up with weird things on here.
  • Options
    redcherryredcherry Posts: 12,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eamonn was brilliant last night--voiced what we sane viewers think brilliantly. Then he defied wet-wipe Rylan and Banged on the Window causing the most entertaining reaction from HMs this entire woeful series!! LOVE him!! Wish they'd give him BOTS hosting job.

I agree. He was honest in his opinions. I like Eamonn
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    Well this is Big Brother, not vote for a ruler.

What has voting got to do with the price of fish?