Celebrities who have just vanished into thin air?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pete137 wrote: »
    Mike Morris from TV-AM. He literally never appeared on tv again. Does he still have the 'tache ?

He worked on Calendar (local news show) at Yorkshire TV
    But left there a few years ago, don't know where he went afterwards
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Statto from fantasy football league. I loved him in his dressing gown and pjs!

Last time I saw him he was working for BBC on their horse
    racing programmes
  • GwylfaGwylfa Posts: 799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bullman wrote: »
    He worked on Calendar (local news show) at Yorkshire TV
    But left there a few years ago, don't know where he went afterwards

Last I heard he was working for a film production company.
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pete137 wrote: »
    Mike Morris from TV-AM. He literally never appeared on tv again. Does he still have the 'tache ?

My mum always really disliked him for some reason.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 74
    Forum Member
    Scott Neal, who was in the Bill's gay storyline and also played Ste the gay teenager in the movie Beautiful Thing? Come to think of it I've not seen the other guy from the movie in anything else either.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,458
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Heather Locklear - was watching Dynasty on DVD the other day, and havnt seen her around for a long time.

I havent seen either Joey Boswells since bread finished....:):D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dido
    Natasha Bedingfield
    Joe McElderry
    Brian McFadden
    Jem
    Nelly Furtado
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nelly Furtado

New album out in June
  • Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,372
    Forum Member
    Matthew Kelly
  • Westy2Westy2 Posts: 14,484
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scott Neal was in the Aarron in Emmerdale court room scenes recently!
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Matthew Kelly

He appeared on The Wright Stuff roughly 3 months ago, and Loose Women a while ago.....maybe last year. He's been on the TV series Benidorm in 2010 (according to Wikipedia).
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Westy2 wrote: »
    Scott Neal was in the Aarron in Emmerdale court room scenes recently!

He was also in Hollyoaks last year as a semi regular not sure if he still is.
  • Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,372
    Forum Member
    Miss Dynamite.
  • Mr TeacakeMr Teacake Posts: 6,593
    Forum Member
    John Alford
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Miss Dynamite.

She was featured on Katy B's hit "Lights On" in late 2010. According to Wikipedia, she has a new album coming out this year. I'm not sure that she will replicate her short-lived success of 10 years ago!
  • mrblankmrblank Posts: 5,687
    Forum Member
    their was a programme on radio about singer bobbie gentry who gave up stardom in 1978 and whos current whereabouts are unknown
  • mrblankmrblank Posts: 5,687
    Forum Member
    SuperAPJ wrote: »
    She was featured on Katy B's hit "Lights On" in late 2010. According to Wikipedia, she has a new album coming out this year. I'm not sure that she will replicate her short-lived success of 10 years ago!

im not surprised it was short lived after that song of hers that had the line "im miss dynamite tee hee " :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    He appeared on The Wright Stuff roughly 3 months ago, and Loose Women a while ago.....maybe last year. He's been on the TV series Benidorm in 2010 (according to Wikipedia).

and he's now on tour in Educating Rita
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    Heather Locklear - was watching Dynasty on DVD the other day, and havnt seen her around for a long time.

i loved her in Dynasty and TJ Hooker etc too, great actress

I think she either hasnt been herself lately or been in trouble with drugs..i remember reading about it awhile back now :(
  • sahisahi Posts: 185
    Forum Member
    Jimmy Hill

Where has he been in recent years??? I really hope it's not one of those cases where you don't hear from someone for a while and then hear that they've passed away or close to passing away from an illness.
  • Mommie DearestMommie Dearest Posts: 412
    Forum Member
    I use the term "celebrity" in the loosest sense of the word, "notorious" would be more appropriate I guess but it occurres to me today that I haven't heard a peep about Heather Mills for ages, since her vegan cafe in Brighton and disastrous attempt at being a fashion designer.

Luckily, Katona seems to be on the wane these days - i'm fairly sure she still "writes" that joke of a column in z-listers paradise OK! but haven't seen too much of her in the tabs...now I've said that I've probably jinxed it and her gurning fizzog will be splashed all over tomorrow telling us that she's met "the one" AGAIN.
  • pink star 28pink star 28 Posts: 1,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    adam rickets. in fact anyone who appeared in that reality programme called the games. or somethin like that.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 74
    Forum Member
    Adam Rickitt was on This Morning a few months ago talking about a rare spinal condition that he has, that's the last I saw of him
  • Joey BoswellJoey Boswell Posts: 25,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Michelle McManus is very quiete these days
  • marlingmarling Posts: 3,690
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Miss Dynamite.

Urban Classic featuring UK Urban stars Ms Dynamite and N-Dubz producer Fazer along with the BBC Symphony Orchestra

Thursday 5 July 2012, 6pm-10pm

Waltham Forest Town Hall Complex, Forest Road, Walthamstow E17 4JF

So that's where she'll be :)