Lauren Harries And Russell Brand Affair!

Comments

• hello_mumhello_mum Posts: 118
    Forum Member
    skp20040 wrote: »
    Thats a bit unfair, being born and feeling you are in the wrong body must be terrible and to have to make a chocie to undergo such major surgery in order to feel normal in your own skin is not an easy thing to do, I feel for anyone in that situation, including her even though she gets right up my nose.

I don't think they went about it the right way, wasn't it found out (maybe by Keith Allen?) that one of her parents was the psychologist/psychiatrist that approved her gender reassignment? I know there is something dodgy there, she didn't spend enough time getting used to being a woman before she had the operation.
  • bryemycazbryemycaz Posts: 11,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hello_mum wrote: »
    I don't think they went about it the right way, wasn't it found out (maybe by Keith Allen?) that one of her parents was the psychologist/psychiatrist that approved her gender reassignment? I know there is something dodgy there, she didn't spend enough time getting used to being a woman before she had the operation.

Yes her mother was claiming to be a phsychologist. It was all on that program that Keith Allen made about them. He was livid that she got her diplomas off the Internet, He said that she had messed with Laurens mind to make her like she is.
  • AlberonAlberon Posts: 482
    Forum Member
    bryemycaz wrote: »
    Yes her mother was claiming to be a phsychologist. It was all on that program that Keith Allen made about them. He was livid that she got her diplomas off the Internet, He said that she had messed with Laurens mind to make her like she is.

Yeah, I saw that documentary too and the whole gender reassignment thing did seem more than a little weird. IIRC Lauren says in it that it was her mother who realised she was transsexual. So it all seems quite dodgy to me.

I didn't realise until now she'd been on here herself trying to drum up celebrity interest in herself though. It's never going to happen for her and perhaps that's a good thing because I'm not sure she's strong enough emotionally and mentally to handle it.
  • fizzler333fizzler333 Posts: 2,658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alberon wrote: »
    Yeah, I saw that documentary too and the whole gender reassignment thing did seem more than a little weird. IIRC Lauren says in it that it was her mother who realised she was transsexual. So it all seems quite dodgy to me.

I didn't realise until now she'd been on here herself trying to drum up celebrity interest in herself though. It's never going to happen for her and perhaps that's a good thing because I'm not sure she's strong enough emotionally and mentally to handle it.

I have just been reading about her and from things I have seen she is very desperate to get back on the TV in reality shows but she is far too emotionally disturbed to even be considered to ever be asked.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,414
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fizzler333 wrote: »
    I have just been reading about her and from things I have seen she is very desperate to get back on the TV in reality shows but she is far too emotionally disturbed to even be considered to ever be asked.

aye just posted in her CCTV thread.
    Lauren was given chances not many get to appear on various tv shows.

She ruined her chances of going back on This morning and other shows.TV companies dont want the unknown they wont even allow Joan rivers to appear live so Lauren doesnt stand a chance and its all her own fault.

its coming upto CBB time soon she even ruined that chance
  • fizzler333fizzler333 Posts: 2,658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Moonburn
    Yes, I just read your post on her other thread, so does she only surface with these threads when it's nearly CBB time?
  • AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lauren is thick as pig muck. What atrocious spelling and grammar. She comes across as a pedantic bore and believes she is so much better than others. She's one messed up little freak! :rolleyes:
    I am by no means a fan of Lauren Harries and, if the OP is in fact her then it just cements the fact that I think she is just a pure attention-seeker.
    However, the above post is just pure vicious. Shame on you, statenisland.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,414
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fizzler333 wrote: »
    Moonburn
    Yes, I just read your post on her other thread, so does she only surface with these threads when it's nearly CBB time?

on the whole yes.
    The truly ironic thing is she was on various TV shows like the spin offs for bigbrother etc.And through her own actions wasnt asked back.

Her performance on This morning was basically a tutorial how to ruin any futher tv appearances.A serious subject turned into fawlty towers
  • gpkgpk Posts: 10,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    moonburn wrote: »
    on the whole yes.
    The truly ironic thing is she was on various TV shows like the spin offs for bigbrother etc.And through her own actions wasnt asked back.

Her performance on This morning was basically a tutorial how to ruin any futher tv appearances.A serious subject turned into fawlty towers

i also think its ironic that she apparently posts here. a quick google search reveals that there are forums out there that actually want her to join.:eek: yet allegedly she posts here and nobody seems that interested.:sleep:
  • karapote monkeykarapote monkey Posts: 3,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If this isn't true, could she get sued for this for defamation of character or something or made to publicly retract what she said?
  • Delboy219Delboy219 Posts: 3,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lauren is thick as pig muck. What atrocious spelling and grammar. She comes across as a pedantic bore and believes she is so much better than others. She's one messed up little freak! :rolleyes:

You're usually lovely.

What happened? :confused:
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This just screams impossible

"As I wheeled my suitcase out of Paddington station I looked around to see where my mother was. She had two broken hips and was tottering a bit on her high heels. I took one of the heavy bags from her shoulder. My mother was perspiring under the weight of the bags. The bags contained two sets of heated rollers, a large box of my jewellery and a large picnic. My father always made us food to take on our trips as we seldom ate in hotel restaurants."

You can hardly walk with one brokne hip never mind with two and on heels and carrying heavy bags!!
  • statenislandstatenisland Posts: 635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Delboy219 wrote: »
    You're usually lovely.

What happened? :confused:

I was trying to see if it really was Lauren who posted this so tried to be a bit provocative so she would defend herself. Does that make my last post here a trolling one? :o:o

However, I do stand by what I said about spelling and grammar. If she wants to publicise her book and herself she must be open to criticism. It is dire! :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    twingle wrote: »

"As I wheeled my suitcase out of Paddington station I looked around to see where my mother was. She had two broken hips and was tottering a bit on her high heels. I took one of the heavy bags from her shoulder. My mother was perspiring under the weight of the bags. The bags contained two sets of heated rollers, a large box of my jewellery and a large picnic. My father always made us food to take on our trips as we seldom ate in hotel restaurants."

You can hardly walk with one brokne hip never mind with two and on heels and carrying heavy bags!!

:D:D:D:D exactly! :D
    Forum Member
    moonburn wrote: »
    on the whole yes.

Yes, like Kerry Katona, she's had a lot of chances from many different people over the years. I think maybe they thought they could make a bit of money out of her along the way and their motives may have been selfish, but she blows all the chances she gets.
    Forum Member
    I was trying to see if it really was Lauren who posted this so tried to be a bit provocative so she would defend herself. Does that make my last post here a trolling one? :o:o

However, I do stand by what I said about spelling and grammar. If she wants to publicise her book and herself she must be open to criticism. It is dire! :)

It could be another family member, she has a brother who is very keen on developing Lauren's career as much as the rest of the family.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It could be another family member, she has a brother who is very keen on developing Lauren's career as much as the rest of the family.

but what is her career? she admitted to being a fraud as a kid and it's sad if she is being pushed into making a career because of some form of mental illness (not a negative for her transsexualism, BTW, but rather her behaviour in general. Erratic and superiority complex) :)
    Forum Member
    but what is her career? she admitted to being a fraud as a kid and it's sad if she is being pushed into making a career because of some form of mental illness (not a negative for her transsexualism, BTW, but rather her behaviour in general. Erratic and superiority complex) :)

They did some acting videos together that were on youtube, I think they are to showcase Lauren's acting talents. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They did some acting videos together that were on youtube, I think they are to showcase Lauren's acting talents. :D

some might say she has a face for The Archers!
    Forum Member
    some might say she has a face for The Archers!

She still has the same face as she had as a boy, but never had a strong jawline so seems more androgynous than male or female (I think Kelly Osbourne has had the same jaw reduction surgery they give to transgendered females, but that's another story for another thread). :D
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,916
    Forum Member
    Who's Lauren Harries?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 328
    Forum Member
    She still has the same face as she had as a boy, but never had a strong jawline so seems more androgynous than male or female (I think Kelly Osbourne has had the same jaw reduction surgery they give to transgendered females, but that's another story for another thread). :D

Bit rude that calling Kelly Osbourne a female.
    Forum Member
    twingle wrote: »

Because they don't stay at hotels, but B&Bs. ;):D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMQ1ClzJw8g&feature=related

From 0950 mins in...
    Forum Member
    Jaymes wrote: »
    Bit rude that calling Kelly Osbourne a female.

She looks fine at the mo, but more work done on her face than her mother.
  • Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She looks fine at the mo...
    She looks much better than she used to but let's not go mad...