Options

GaGa and Britney to duet!!!

13»

Comments

• Options
    If_U_Seek_AmyIf_U_Seek_Amy Posts: 3,775
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh but I hardly wasted any time reading your messages. I find that once a fan of Brits posts the same old usual excuses for her, it's more or less a copy and paste exercise from then on. But I usually skip past most of them.
    Funny how you totally ignored the truth and reflected on the number of replies I made. That alone speaks volumes in itself.

I've already mentioned that Britney miming doesn't bother me, you can quote me as many singers as you like that sing live but it won't change the fact that I enjoyed seeing her perform last year and it won't change the fact that I'll see her again in the furture if I get the chance...maybe if you actually read my responses earlier you would have 'wasted' less time on someone you want us to believe you don't like!!!
  • Options
    SuperstokedSuperstoked Posts: 1,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've already mentioned that Britney miming doesn't bother me, you can quote me as many singers as you like that sing live but it won't change the fact that I enjoyed seeing her perform last year and it won't change the fact that I'll see her again in the furture if I get the chance...maybe if you actually read my responses earlier you would have 'wasted' less time on someone you want us to believe you don't like!!!

THAT old chestnut.

So because I've made a few replies about Britney, you think i'm secretly another Chris Crocker of the world? lmfao
    Only Britney fans could be so delusional.
    Let me tell you something, Britney Spears is the next best thing to a really bad car crash - you want to turn away but you can't because you're eyes are fixated - She's a hot mess, a completely burnt out trailer trash tart who makes money from screwing over her gullible "I love her no matter what" fans. THAT is the reason I like to talk about her, there's no secret undying admiration for her at all.
    I've told you my reasons and I've accepted yours. If you choose to ignore mine then fine. I see no further point in carrying on here. Brick wall springs to mind.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    THAT old chestnut.

So because I've made a few replies about Britney, you think i'm secretly another Chris Crocker of the world? lmfao
    Only Britney fans could be so delusional.
    Let me tell you something, Britney Spears is the next best thing to a really bad car crash - you want to turn away but you can't because you're eyes are fixated - She's a hot mess, a completely burnt out trailer trash tart who makes money from screwing over her gullible "I love her no matter what" fans. THAT is the reason I like to talk about her, there's no secret undying admiration for her at all.
    I've told you my reasons and I've accepted yours. If you choose to ignore mine then fine. I see no further point in carrying on here. Brick wall springs to mind.

I never insinuated you loved her or admired her, just that its a little sad to be wasting your time on a 'burnt out trailer trash tart' obviously she still has you talking so she must be doing something right...I on the other hand have far too many things going on in my life to waste it on people I frankly don't care about!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I never insinuated you loved her or admired her, just that its a little sad to be wasting your time on a 'burnt out trailer trash tart' obviously she still has you talking so she must be doing something right...I on the other hand have far too many things going on in my life to waste it on people I frankly don't care about!!!

Lady GaGa, Kesha and the like are just off spurts from Britney's Blackout album - and it's coming from a person who isn't into Brintey.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,435
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm happy for her GaGa true. :) After all she is a big fan.

But I can't help but think that Britney is only using her to try and regain some spark in her career (I know 3 went to #1 in US, but I was talking about in general, with the media, etc.). Plus, I think GaGa is far too good for her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You have far to many things going on in your life, yet here you are talking to me. :confused:

Myra Hindley, Jack the Ripper and the Ted Bundy's are still subjects of mass debates across the entire world. Did they do something right too?
    I know it's wrong to use them as an example but based on what you just said...how could I not?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You have far to many things going on in your life, yet here you are talking to me. :confused:

Myra Hindley, Jack the Ripper and the Ted Bundy's are still subjects of mass debates across the entire world. Did they do something right too?
    I know it's wrong to use them as an example but based on what you just said...how could I not?

Britney (like every celebrity) works on mass self promotion, therefore the more people talk about her the more fame she has, therefore the more relevant she is, and the more money she can make...I forgot Myra Hindley's clothing line is still selling wonders, shame that Archibald Hall didn't promote himself more because then his perfume wouldn't have gone under!

I love talking about people and things I'm passionate about, I've been a huge Britney fan for a long time, naturally any conversation I can have about her I relish...but sadly you've turned out to be a little uninventive and inspiring, so far you've not managed to say anything that hasn't been said about Britney and her fans a million times before...but I look forward to your next post!
  • Options
    DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    just because Britney fans idolise her DOES NOT give YOU the right to say Britney has not achived anything inventive, Look at her record sales, her Single sales, her Tours she is the best selling female artist of the past decade so i beg to differ your 'arguement'.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DEADLY_17 wrote: »
    just because Britney fans idolise her DOES NOT give YOU the right to say Britney has not achived anything inventive, Look at her record sales, her Single sales, her Tours she is the best selling female artist of the past decade so i beg to differ your 'arguement'.

MJ, Prince and Madonna are the one's you should be looking up to for people who are inventive. Their music, tours and video's clearly showcase that and the way they put music together is sheer genius.
    I doubt la spears could play her own instruments and put pen to paper and come up countless perfect records like those have...they're proven time and time again they're not one trick ponies.

She's hardly pushed boundries. (and please dont use "...baby one more time" as a prime example. It's embarrassing).
    Hell, she hardly even write her own songs...she get's others to do it for her.
    All Britney is nowadays is a no knicker wearing lifesized Barbie doll with a lacklustre voice. - only difference between her and the tarts I see on the street is she makes a lot more money.
  • Options
    DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    EXACTLY, Non-Britney fans just can not stand the fact Britney is SUCCESSFULL:D and if you look at the Inventive side of Britney she DOES rank along the same grounds as MJ and Madonna is that why Britney has performed with BOTH MJ and Madonna;) :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DEADLY_17 wrote: »
    EXACTLY, Non-Britney fans just can not stand the fact Britney is SUCCESSFULL:D and if you look at the Inventive side of Britney she DOES rank along the same grounds as MJ and Madonna is that why Britney has performed with BOTH MJ and Madonna;) :rolleyes:

:eek:
    You seriously rank Britney alongside Madonna and MJ?
    Now I know why the charts are in the state they're in. Children really shouldn't be allowed pocket money.

That aside, we all know Madonna is great but she latches herself onto the hottest thing since sliced bread just to give her career another quick boost.

MJ (as great as he was) wasn't in the best frame of mind back in 2001+ That probably explains why he had her trot along (and ruin) one of my favorite songs ever.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :eek:
    You seriously rank Britney alongside Madonna and MJ?
    Now I know why the charts are in the state they're in. Children really shouldn't be allowed pocket money.

That aside, we all know Madonna is great but she latches herself onto the hottest thing since sliced bread just to give her career another quick boost.

MJ (as great as he was) wasn't in the best frame of mind back in 2001+ That probably explains why he had her trot along (and ruin) one of my favorite songs ever.

That's the beauty of having an opinion, everyone can have different ones...but I suppose not everyone has 'theory of mind'

Plus if Madonna latches onto the hottest thing...and Britney's a hasbeen, why did Madonna use a video of Britney when singing 'Human Nature' (which included excerpts from Britney's hit Gimme More) on her Sticky & Sweet Tour and even have Britney perform on stage with her when the show came to LA???
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's the beauty of having an opinion, everyone can have different ones...but I suppose not everyone has 'theory of mind'

Plus if Madonna latches onto the hottest thing...and Britney's a hasbeen, why did Madonna use a video of Britney when singing 'Human Nature' (which included excerpts from Britney's hit Gimme More) on her Sticky & Sweet Tour and even have Britney perform on stage with her when the show came to LA???
    I suppose even Madonna makes exceptions.

Didn't "MATM" come out in 03 - at a time when Brit was hugely popular?
    That was a long time before Sticky and Sweet made it's debut. Since then (as you well know) she cracked up big time.
    Madonna might be a hard headed business woman but she's also a human being and she does have a good heart. I really believe she wanted to help Britney find her find her feet again.
    - Then again, if the rumours of Madonna being a carpet muncher are true then I also suspect other motives. lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I suppose even Madonna makes exceptions.

Didn't "MATM" come out in 03 - at a time when Brit was hugely popular?
    That was a long time before Sticky and Sweet made it's debut. Since then (as you well know) she cracked up big time.
    Madonna might be a hard headed business woman but she's also a human being and she does have a good heart. I really believe she wanted to help Britney find her find her feet again.
    - Then again, if the rumours of Madonna being a carpet muncher are true then I also suspect other motives. lol

Couldn't possibly be because Madonna respects Britney as a fellow artist, much like GaGa does.

Maybe the Madonna charity tour will reserect the careers of Lindsay Lohan, Jessica Simpson, Samantha Mumba etc etc