Cheryl Cole: the Nations Sweetheart - HOW?!

18910111214»

Comments

• AndyB2007AndyB2007 Posts: 1,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Agree. All becaus he dared to cheat on she who was sent down as a gift from God and cried tears made of gold.

John Terry, Ronan, Mark Owen all just as bad but because their wives are not Princess Sweetheart, they get a bit of finger waving by the press and that's it.

I don't really like Ashley Cole much but FFS enough is more than enough, he's not a murderer, he's someone who married too young and made mistakes - not a reason to shoot the guy.

I don't see why Ashley is being slated for cheating- everyone goes through this, so why is Cheryl made out by the media to be the only one who's been cheated on? Millions go through this everyday.

Same with Kylie Minogue and the Kinsella girl (the Sun drag her out)- the media fawn over them for going through what millions go through everyday without the celebrity they both have.

It must be a crime to diss them nowadays because of their tragedies (look at Cheryl and Brooke- struggling at the time, now darlings of the media). Well, the people above chose to put them into the public eye, so they have to take criticism at the same time.
  • musicman099musicman099 Posts: 2,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :):):)
  • bridgetbbridgetb Posts: 835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    calamity wrote: »
    who could,the woman is a stunner with fascinating eyes and skin. her ex was jealous of her full stop..

Are you for real or is this a piss take?! :confused:
  • AndyB2007AndyB2007 Posts: 1,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :):):)

What's with the emoticons?

What I posted before is true- if the 3 people above choose to put their tragedies into the public domain a la Cheryl, then they have to accept people may not like it.

But then it's a crime to diss them- anyone who complains about Cheryl Cole, Brooke Kinsella or Kylie Minogue in the media gets criticised for daring to criticise the media coverage they receive because apparently according to the media they're like Princess Diana as they've all gone through personal tragedies, which Joe Public has to go through every day with none of the celebrity of the above people.

It's a free country at the end of the day and people are entitled to their views, and if the above 3 hate the criticism, well don't go whoring your tragedies in the media. It's why everyone got sick of Kerry Katona and Jordan at the end of the day.

And as for Cheryl being a stunner, thank her behind-the-scenes team for that.
  • Arsene wengerArsene wenger Posts: 4,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't even think you can even compare Cheryl's heartbreak to the other 2 women. At least Brooke was campaigning for a change after losing her brother in a hideous way.. I can't really blame her for using her lose to do something positive. I cannot recall Kylie whoring either.

Should be interesting in LA next week..:)
  • Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AndyB2007 wrote: »
    But then it's a crime to diss them- anyone who complains about Cheryl Cole, Brooke Kinsella or Kylie Minogue in the media gets criticised for daring to criticise the media coverage they receive because apparently according to the media they're like Princess Diana as they've all gone through personal tragedies, which Joe Public has to go through every day with none of the celebrity of the above people.

Are you comparing Cheryl's "personal tragedy" of being cheated on, to Brooke's brother being brutally murdered and Kylie Minogue going through breast cancer?

I agree that "Joe Public" has to go through all of the above every day without being labelled a "nation's sweetheart" but this is Showbiz. We talk about celebrities, not real people.

The comparisons to Princess Diana are awful though.
  • LolaSveltLolaSvelt Posts: 2,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brooke Kinsella is a bit of a random name to throw in and at least Kylie Minogue is decent at what she does.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't see why Ashley is being slated for cheating- everyone goes through this, so why is Cheryl made out by the media to be the only one who's been cheated on? Millions go through this everyday.

Same with Kylie Minogue and the Kinsella girl (the Sun drag her out)- the media fawn over them for going through what millions go through everyday without the celebrity they both have.

It must be a crime to diss them nowadays because of their tragedies (look at Cheryl and Brooke- struggling at the time, now darlings of the media). Well, the people above chose to put them into the public eye, so they have to take criticism at the same time.

I'm a bit confused by your comparisons tbh, Brooke Kinsella has decided to use the fact she has been on tv as a positive to front campaigns to stop other kids coming to the same sad fate as her brother. plus to say millions go through what she's been through every day is a very odd thing to say. it's not like millions of people have their siblings murdered, thankfully it's reasonably rare in the UK.

As for Kylie, I'm no fan but I think she handled her breast cancer with dignity. She has never milked the publicity and gone on about it. She answers questions when asked and then moves on.
  • sofakatsofakat Posts: 16,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You lot waste such a lot of time and energy and useless emotion hating a complete stranger and ranting mindlessly about her for days and days, and hour after hour.

Maybe you need a hobby or something? :rolleyes:
  • musicman099musicman099 Posts: 2,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What's with the emoticons?

What I posted before is true- if the 3 people above choose to put their tragedies into the public domain a la Cheryl, then they have to accept people may not like it.

It's a free country at the end of the day and people are entitled to their views, and if the above 3 hate the criticism, well don't go whoring your tragedies in the media. It's why everyone got sick of Kerry Katona and Jordan at the end of the day.

And as for Cheryl being a stunner, thank her behind-the-scenes team for that.

The emotes were for guffybears post, not yours.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sofakat wrote: »
    You lot waste such a lot of time and energy and useless emotion hating a complete stranger and ranting mindlessly about her for days and days, and hour after hour.

Maybe they are not buying what they are shovelling about her?? does that ever occur to you?? its easy to sit there and jump to conclusions about people's opinion and instantly label it 'hatred' not everybody 'hates' her as you subtly put it but dislike her....Maybe you should take the time to read people's opinions instead of making remarks about their opinions straightaway

....The whole aspect of we can defend her, do you know her very well that you feel entitled to do it? are you close friend or relative? If so be my guest, people who defend her to the hilt go on as if they know her, bottom line is I don't know her neither do you, you have informed your opinion based on what you see of her in the press/tv which is what others do who don't take shine to her, its human nature, its what we do and can't be helped, you are doing the exact same thing you are complaining about, hypocritical much!

That's a bit rich coming from someone who is spending time on an internet forum, surely you have something better to do than sit on here?
  • calamitycalamity Posts: 12,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bridgetb wrote: »
    Are you for real or is this a piss take?! :confused:
    nope:)
  • slslsslsls Posts: 2,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sofakat wrote: »

Pot, meet kettle. Why bother reading and commenting if you find it so objectionable?
  • Arsene wengerArsene wenger Posts: 4,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    calamity wrote: »
    nope:)

why would he be jealous of her? I mean, lets be real here the man is widely regarded as the world's best left back---terrible WC aside-- and has tons of trophies, has made history.. and has huge spanish clubs wanting his signature.

Fair enough he's pissed of the fickle gutter press but really he can't get less popular... they already have skated on thin ice.

Somehow, I cannot see Cheryl getting plaudits for her singing..
  • EmotionEmotion Posts: 351
    Forum Member
    I'm sick of seeing this woman everywhere.

She's not that great looking, can't sing and only got famous because of Ashley Cole.

We should do what they do in some Arab countries, and say she is a spy and stop her fame that way ;)