• googlekinggoogleking Posts: 15,006
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Poor horses
  • hunniebunhunniebun Posts: 1,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    goldiloks wrote: »
    I think people are getting confused with what the paper sensationalises and what actually happened.

I do not recall an interview with KP stating any of the whiplash/cuts claims are true.

The only confirmed statement appears to be a tweet.

As it's KP though, the red tops etc must be telling the truth - whereas if it was someone else in this situation and there were negative press reports it would all be lies.

At the end of the day, 2 wild horses cut across the front of their car and whatever some may wish to believe, as a horse lover I would imagine KP would be devastated about the horses being killed.

And, speaking as someone who has been involved in a car accident (minor compared to this) the shock you feel is horrific - and whiplash is also excruciatingly painful - and for me, 5 years later, still causes me problems - and I am also still anxious when driving.

Why KP's driving convictions are being brought in to this, when she wasn't even driving, seems rather scraping the bottom of the barrel and is more criticism for criticism's sake.
  • avidreaderavidreader Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really don't like Katie Price, but I'm shocked that so many people seem positively upset that she wasn't more seriously injured. I know she has behaved appallingly and that she has said terrible things to PA about hoping he would crash, but it doesn't alter the fact that people saying nasty things about her says more about them than it does about her (just like when she slags people off, it makes her look far worse than it does them).

I honestly couldn't hope that anyone would be seriously injured or die in a car crash, no matter what they might have said or done. That's because I don't think it's nice to think that way. It doesn't make it okay if the person you're thinking it about is Katie Price!!

Having said that, I'm sure she will milk it with interviews etc. I look forward to not reading them.

Don't see why people are questioning that they were out in a car at 1.30am. Is that so unusual for two grown people to be out at that time?

Her driving record is irrelevant - she wasn't driving at the time of the crash anyway.
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hunniebun wrote: »
    As it's KP though, the red tops etc must be telling the truth - whereas if it was someone else in this situation and there were negative press reports it would all be lies.

At the end of the day, 2 wild horses cut across the front of their car and whatever some may wish to believe, as a horse lover I would imagine KP would be devastated about the horses being killed.

And, speaking as someone who has been involved in a car accident (minor compared to this) the shock you feel is horrific - and whiplash is also excruciatingly painful - and for me, 5 years later, still causes me problems - and I am also still anxious when driving.

Why KP's driving convictions are being brought in to this, when she wasn't even driving, seems rather scraping the bottom of the barrel and is more criticism for criticism's sake.

Her whip lash can't have been too bad she is out riding again.
  • muddipawsmuddipaws Posts: 3,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would be devastated to think I had been involved in an accident that killed two horses. A friend of mine, her horse died horiffically after being electrocuted, by walking in a road that was "live" it basically fried alive. This lady is 2 years on severly traumatised and struggling still to come to terms with it.

I for one cannot see any injusry to KP, or signs of whiplash and to consider and partaking in some more riding beggars belief
  • Rachel2006Rachel2006 Posts: 726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    her latest tweet "We still can't believe we are alive! But what I question is why the hell did the 2 air bags not go off in the toyota jeep we could have died." and what i want to know is what about the poor horses that did die? where is her sympathy for them being a supposed horse lover? selfish bint.:mad:
  • tysonstormtysonstorm Posts: 24,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So she survived then. Some people have all the luck.

I wonder how she would of explained how a mans severed penis got into her mouth at the scene of the accident.

I'm actually surprised this got any air time to be honest, a non entity, a sh*t stain on the fabric of society has a car accident, like many of us and survives. I'm yet to see the big deal here.
  • crystal_methcrystal_meth Posts: 8,379
    Forum Member
    Rachel2006 wrote: »
    her latest tweet "We still can't believe we are alive! But what I question is why the hell did the 2 air bags not go off in the toyota jeep we could have died." and what i want to know is what about the poor horses that did die? where is her sympathy for them being a supposed horse lover? selfish bint.:mad:

She's just trying to spin the situation to KPNuts reality:

I survived car crash hell near death;
    I could have died, me me me nearly dead;
    Yes I have photos I am currently negotiating the highest price;
    Dear Toyota I am naming you and probably going to sue you;
    It was the Toyota airbags wot done it;
    Avoid jokes about my own airbags;
    There are no dead horses anywhere;
    I am riding horses;
    See they're alive!

No mention of Leandro's near death experience either I don't suppose? Or the camera crew who were also in the car?
  • crystal_methcrystal_meth Posts: 8,379
    Forum Member
    tysonstorm wrote: »
    So she survived then. Some people have all the luck.

I wonder how she would of explained how a mans severed penis got into her mouth at the scene of the accident.

I'm actually surprised this got any air time to be honest, a non entity, a sh*t stain on the fabric of society has a car accident, like many of us and survives. I'm yet to see the big deal here.

Until we have proof that Leandro is intact I wouldn't be sure he still is!
  • poppy10poppy10 Posts: 1,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Achtung wrote: »
    Maybe the horses thought she was coming to buy them so they tried to commit suicide?

:D: just spat my coffee.
  • Rachel2006Rachel2006 Posts: 726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 368
    Forum Member
    it's no 'rapid recovery'... just Katie's strength of character as continuously displayed during her bush tucker trials on IACGMO... one thing i admire about her... her strength of character during trying times when most of us would crumble! The article clearly says she was very shaken and crying her eyes out after the incident- which i can well imagine knowing her love for horses.

... Thank God you are still alive Katie
    Forum Member
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BP83TA28-w

... i watched how brave Katie was handling one bush tucker trial after another... all SEVEN of them!!! Brave brave girl! :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She doesn't give a damn about the horses, all she is thinking is how great it'd be for the cameras following her!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 420
    Forum Member
    Yawn yawn yawn.....:sleep:
  • ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In my opinion, I think that as one of the two parents, he is better placed than anyone to make decisions about his children and their wellbeing. Also in my opinion, he does not appear to be a father who would intentionally cause harm to his children and as the one parent, out of the two, who actually does child orientated activities with them (not just taking them to salons, etc), which they seem to thoroughly enjoy, I can find nothing to berate the man for. I find he behaves more naturally with them as a father than his ex-wife does as a mother. In my opinion, the children, who like all children may be grumpy now and again, love him and his interaction with them.

In my opinion, his ex-wife, came to the conclusion very belatedly and ambiguously, to remove the children from her show (that is her decision and her show). However, since that decision (and, again in my opinion) has made a public show out of taking them to places with her new man in tow carrying one of the children (who by the way no longer require carrying). The ex-wife has constantly twittered about them, let them be panned by cameras on a charity show she took part in (she could have prior to it stipulated they not be shown). State she will still have Harvey (of whom Peter Andre is not the biological father) featuring in her show to draw attention to the condition he has, when of all three, it is Harvey who needs privacy, structure, secure and familiar surroundings the most. In, my opinion the ex-wife’s motives behind her decision is and was very suspicious.

The ex-wife lately appears to have found another interest to distract her attention from the children, again in my opinion.
  • habbyhabby Posts: 10,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BP83TA28-w

... i watched how brave Katie was handling one bush tucker trial after another... all SEVEN of them!!! Brave brave girl! :)

Thats a bit ott about Miss talentless jordan. All she did was eat some insects. Thats just so brave!!!!:rolleyes:

I think youll find that soldiers who fight for their country or fighting to help other people are the real brave people!!!
  • ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I also think you will find Katie Price has put worse things in her mouth than creepy crawlies and I'm not talking dennis pendenises either.
    Forum Member
    habby wrote: »
    Thats a bit ott about Miss talentless jordan. All she did was eat some insects. Thats just so brave!!!!:rolleyes:

I think youll find that soldiers who fight for their country or fighting to help other people are the real brave people!!!

Meaning of Brave: Bold; courageous; daring; intrepid; opposed to cowardly, that said i do think K.P was brave for taking on all the British Public threw at her & displayed lots of strength under the circumstances.

watch her take on ALL SEVEN TRIALS one after the other then come back & see if you'll want to tell me the same!

By the way, it goes all thru to part 9... all Katie, proving what a strong girl she is!
    Forum Member
    Yawn yawn yawn.....:sleep:

g'nite then! :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Valdery wrote: »
    In my opinion, I think that as one of the two parents, he is better placed than anyone to make decisions about his children and their wellbeing. Also in my opinion, he does not appear to be a father who would intentionally cause harm to his children and as the one parent, out of the two, who actually does child orientated activities with them (not just taking them to salons, etc), which they seem to thoroughly enjoy, I can find nothing to berate the man for. I find he behaves more naturally with them as a father than his ex-wife does as a mother. In my opinion, the children, who like all children may be grumpy now and again, love him and his interaction with them.

In my opinion, his ex-wife, came to the conclusion very belatedly and ambiguously, to remove the children from her show (that is her decision and her show). However, since that decision (and, again in my opinion) has made a public show out of taking them to places with her new man in tow carrying one of the children (who by the way no longer require carrying). The ex-wife has constantly twittered about them, let them be panned by cameras on a charity show she took part in (she could have prior to it stipulated they not be shown). State she will still have Harvey (of whom Peter Andre is not the biological father) featuring in her show to draw attention to the condition he has, when of all three, it is Harvey who needs privacy, structure, secure and familiar surroundings the most. In, my opinion the ex-wife’s motives behind her decision is and was very suspicious.

The ex-wife lately appears to have found another interest to distract her attention from the children, again in my opinion.

This is relevant to a thread about Katie Price's car accident, because:rolleyes:
  • changachanga Posts: 11,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    This is relevant to a thread about Katie Price's car accident, because:rolleyes:

:D:D:D
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »

Because KP is pure eeeeeeeeeeevil and this needs to be made known on every thread regardless of the subject matter.

Try and keep up, Bunny. :)
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Meaning of Brave: Bold; courageous; daring; intrepid; opposed to cowardly, that said i do think K.P was brave for taking on all the British Public threw at her & displayed lots of strength under the circumstances.

watch her take on ALL SEVEN TRIALS one after the other then come back & see if you'll want to tell me the same!

By the way, it goes all thru to part 9... all Katie, proving what a strong girl she is!

She didn't take on all the British Public threw at her - she walked! Because when the going gets tough, Katie Price gets going...as far away from it as possible! Hence pulling out of the London Marathon (for the second time :rolleyes: ) yet miraculously recovering from her knee injury to the point of being able to sit on a plane for several hours, then ride horses, skydive, etc, within a few days!