How long will it take for the police to trace that Carl text Debbie

CherryRoseCherryRose Posts: 13,196
Forum Member
✭✭
Since it is a murder investigation then they would look into who Carl had contacted in the last hours of his life.

How long will it be until they figure out the motive with tracing the pictures/multi media message to Debbies phone placing Chaz and Cameron in the frame for Carls murder?

Comments

• sarahj1986sarahj1986 Posts: 11,305
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not long they check records as standard I would imagine..?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26
    Forum Member
    Didnt Cameron take the phone once he killed Carl?
  • CherryRoseCherryRose Posts: 13,196
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Molly_Dog wrote: »
    Didnt Cameron take the phone once he killed Carl?

Yes he did but Carl is a buisness man his phone would have been on contract.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 218
    Forum Member
    For as long as the producers want to hold this very predictable story out for.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CherryRose wrote: »
    Since it is a murder investigation then they would look into who Carl had contacted in the last hours of his life.

How long will it be until they figure out the motive with tracing the pictures/multi media message to Debbies phone placing Chaz and Cameron in the frame for Carls murder?

Hotten PD don't worry with stuff like evidence :cool:
  • Sparkle27Sparkle27 Posts: 140
    Forum Member
    well according to spoilers for next week chas tells the cops that carl was blackmailing her about affair and that she killed him in self defense.. and then debbie shows the cops the message on her phone so surely they will put 2+2 together then and check his phone records then if they havent already!! i think this will be what clears Chas in the end because Diane and Ashley were in the pub when she ran back in after hitting him and they can vouch that she was there the time the message was sent, showing that Carl was still alive after she hit him, but then i guess they cud argue that she did kill him but it just wasnt instant!!
  • NoushNoush Posts: 4,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Or carl was so weak he didnt have the strength to turn his phone off after sending the photo to debbie .... i swear debbies phone was ringing...if it was it could have gone to voicemail and it all got recorded between cameron and carl on debbies phone...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Emmerdale has the doziest bunch of plod in the universe, remember the utterly clueless little Miss Ponytail who was 'investigating' (I use the term loosely) the fire that killed Viv & Terry?

That current goon arrested Jimmy the other night for 'murder' without establishing any facts whatsoever - surely he should have arrested him on 'suspicion' of murder?

Before all that we had dozy Donna & that idiot she was strumping dashing round the dales answering every single call - they must have been the only serving coppers in all of Yorkshire at the time.

And who remembers the idiot in the Debbie & Jasmine love triangle??!!

The poor old Police must cringe at Emmy's portrayal of them - they make Inspector Clouseau look competent.
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emmerdale has the doziest bunch of plod in the universe, remember the utterly clueless little Miss Ponytail who was 'investigating' (I use the term loosely) the fire that killed Viv & Terry?

That current goon arrested Jimmy the other night for 'murder' without establishing any facts whatsoever - surely he should have arrested him on 'suspicion' of murder?

Before all that we had dozy Donna & that idiot she was strumping dashing round the dales answering every single call - they must have been the only serving coppers in all of Yorkshire at the time.

And who remembers the idiot in the Debbie & Jasmine love triangle??!!

The poor old Police must cringe at Emmy's portrayal of them - they make Inspector Clouseau look competent.

And don't forget the silly bint 'investigating' Aaron's disappearance after the fire at the garage, who swore blind she was 'going to come back every day' until she found him. Has she been spotted even once since? :confused::rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Could not agree more with this. In an otherwise brilliant week for Emmerdale, the police questioning/interrogations were bordering on ridiculous.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    And don't forget the silly bint 'investigating' Aaron's disappearance after the fire at the garage, who swore blind she was 'going to come back every day' until she found him. Has she been spotted even once since? :confused::rolleyes:

Lol ... how could I have forgotten that one!!!!! :D:D

Fair play, she was true to her word.