Chris Brown Cheats On Rihanna With Blonde Executive Assistant

2»

Comments

• LilNikki1987LilNikki1987 Posts: 261
    Forum Member
    Sadly I think Rihanna is so in love with him to the point of obsession and she seems to just accept the way he treats her, shockingly almost like it's normal for her. It's almost like her self-esteem/respect is being worn down like she's desperate to 'keep' him eg: Making digs about his ex, posting pics on twitter wearing practically nothing etc,

Also she likes to play this role of the tough 'ghetto girl' and seems wrapped up in this whole 'Thug Life' thing that runs through the urban music scene (Not all urban artists are like that but there do seem to be a majority who play up to that image.

Unfortunately it will take goodness knows what/how long for her to break away fully and grow up and realise that that's not how relationships should be.

I hope this didn't sound presumptuous/offensive.. Just trying to say how I view it

Nikki:)
  • nats18nats18 Posts: 8,147
    Forum Member
    Wonder how many guys would love to be Chris Brown he can literally do anything and he will always have Rihanna to fall back on.
  • Eric_BlobEric_Blob Posts: 7,756
    Forum Member
    I don't think Rihanna's behaviour is too strange, since if you read studies about domestic abuse, it seems a much higher proportion of victims still choose to stay with the partner that abused them (could be for many reasons, sometimes because they believe they can forgive them, other times because of children, other times because they're in love, other times because they financially depend on the partner, other times because the abuser has the victim so emotionally abused that she feels she feels she can't possibly leave).

Also, most girls prefer "bad boys", they prefer men that are rebellious. Seriously, go visit any university, the guys that have promiscuous sex with loads of girls are nearly always the ones that are disrespectful towards women, that do drugs, that have some sort of criminal record, etc. So I don't think Rihanna's behaviour is weird in that sense either. Trust me, if you asked a young female who they'd rather be with, Chris Brown or, say, Miguel, I'm pretty certain the vast majority of them would choose Chris, even though he seems like he'd be a much less desirable partner.
  • jazzyjakejazzyjake Posts: 1,083
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rihanna is a waste of space
    what ever happens to her from now, she deserves. he left you with a black eye, you took him to court yet you take him back. fool/
  • LoonLoon Posts: 3,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dunno about the history as I find both of them tedious but if she was my daughter he wouldn't be alive to cheat on her after beating her up. One has to ask where are the parents?!!!!! :p
  • MandarkMandark Posts: 47,930
    Forum Member
    We've had blind reveals that she does sex acts with her crew backstage so I wouldn't lose too much sleep worrying about her feelings.
  • nats18nats18 Posts: 8,147
    Forum Member
    Loon wrote: »
    Dunno about the history as I find both of them tedious but if she was my daughter he wouldn't be alive to cheat on her after beating her up. One has to ask where are the parents?!!!!! :p

Didn't her dad say he wanted them to get married AFTER he'd beat her up.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really? Good grief. Well with that sort of role model in her early life the lass has no chance. Oh the humanity!
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    Eric_Blob wrote: »
    I don't think Rihanna's behaviour is too strange, since if you read studies about domestic abuse, it seems a much higher proportion of victims still choose to stay with the partner that abused them (could be for many reasons, sometimes because they believe they can forgive them, other times because of children, other times because they're in love, other times because they financially depend on the partner, other times because the abuser has the victim so emotionally abused that she feels she feels she can't possibly leave).

Also, most girls prefer "bad boys", they prefer men that are rebellious. Seriously, go visit any university, the guys that have promiscuous sex with loads of girls are nearly always the ones that are disrespectful towards women, that do drugs, that have some sort of criminal record, etc. So I don't think Rihanna's behaviour is weird in that sense either. Trust me, if you asked a young female who they'd rather be with, Chris Brown or, say, Miguel, I'm pretty certain the vast majority of them would choose Chris, even though he seems like he'd be a much less desirable partner.

I dont even know who Miguel is :o
    but i do see your point!
  • FashionFashion Posts: 5,017
    Forum Member
    Whitney and Bobby II
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fashion wrote: »
    Whitney and Bobby II

Don`t ever used the name Whitney referring to Rihanna
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    God no don't. When I read that she wanted to play Whitney in a biopic I laughed so hard I nearly had a seizure. I mean Whitney was a) breathtakingly beautiful (in her salad days) and b) unbelievably talented. And I wasn't any sort of superfan, just a casual observer
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why did the writer of the article feel the need to say that the woman was 'blonde-haired, blue-eyed'? Is it more insulting to Rihanna if Chris cheats on her with a white woman?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eric_Blob wrote: »

This isn't the case with Rihanna however; she did walk away. She was apart from him for three years and chose to go back.
  • FashionFashion Posts: 5,017
    Forum Member
    Zone_Out wrote: »
    Don`t ever used the name Whitney referring to Rihanna
    Forgot to say minus the talent :p
  • Pisces CloudPisces Cloud Posts: 30,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think women or indeed men who keep going back to people like this are a bit simple.