The Wright Stuff Discussion Thread (Part 3)

Comments

• Zizu58Zizu58 Posts: 3,658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    towers wrote: »
    'Mathew Wright is a normal human being shocker' especially when he's very hungry or being told what to do by a fellow contestant every 5 minutes.

You could try The Jeremy Vine Show on Radio 2, very similar show but with music instead of guest pamalists.

They were all stressed and hungry.
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thank goodness for that, I didn't realise quite how attached to the show (and this thread) I'd become!

:blush:
  • Cherry-chocCherry-choc Posts: 4,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Furst again? Meh.
  • DVDfeverDVDfever Posts: 18,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I like Annabel Giles, but Furst again, so soon?! And a piss-poor line-up of guests. If Desmond sells C5, will someone else take over who'll allow decent guests again?!
  • thomscnthomscn Posts: 892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Furst might as well move his bloody bed into the studio.....is it me who thinks, just one punch, just one >:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    thomscn wrote: »
    Furst might as well move his bloody bed into the studio.....is it me who thinks, just one punch, just one >:(

No...he's just got one of those faces :blush:
  • DVDfeverDVDfever Posts: 18,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

A bit of snot just flew out of my nose at that :D
  • IzzySIzzyS Posts: 11,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I take it he's back from LA then?.
  • JeffersonJefferson Posts: 3,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Get in the queue, mate!

I wonder how many days will go by before everyone stops saying: Happy New Year!
  • Ed R.MarleyEd R.Marley Posts: 9,146
    Forum Member
    Furst's "Voice of the Daily Mail" is painfully unfunny.

He needs to sort out his wardrobe as well. He might get away with that hideous green combo sauntering through the leafy surburbs of North London, but up here in the sticks, well...
  • molliepopsmolliepops Posts: 26,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm managing to tune out Furst but Annabel is really good, articulate and has something to say. Josie is well Josie and you know what she is going to say before she says it.
  • hyperstarspongehyperstarsponge Posts: 16,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Something for a Big Brother forum on this show today: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1927412
  • chitariverachitarivera Posts: 36,905
    Forum Member
    His lovely green attire today put me in mind of Touche Turtle with glasses.

Annabel used to be on telly a lot and always carried herself well - wonder why she just seemed to get forgotten?
    She's perfect for this show.
    Nice to see her again.
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They seemed to be misquoting 'A just war' as 'Just a war'.
  • guernseysnailguernseysnail Posts: 18,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Really enjoyed TWS being back on with Matthew..My favourite morning show.I'll probably be moaning tomorrow though!
  • StrakerStraker Posts: 79,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    His lovely green attire today put me in mind of Touche Turtle with glasses.

Post of the day! Respect for resurrecting TT.

The uncritical praise for BB is somewhat nauseating. Slagged off remorsely when on 4 but nary a critical word for it now it`s more shamefully manipulative than ever on 5.

Giles is looking good for mid-fifties. Didn`t she used to do The Clothes Show?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,056
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    More completely irrational hatred for Steve Furst I see. Don't get it, just don't get it. He seems very nice. Sure, mood of the Mail needs to go away but other than that he makes good contributions. So he wore something some people wouldn't wear themselves. And?

Good show, nice to see it back, I missed it!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Even with the sound down, and that thing around his neck, just screams ****!!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Would love to see some photos of what the posters here wear so we can all pile onto them despite not really knowing them. New feature of for the next DS revamp? ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Big-Arn wrote: »
    Would love to see some photos of what the posters here wear so we can all pile onto them despite not really knowing them. New feature of for the next DS revamp? ;)

Mr Furst, how nice of you to join us again.

Today's blue was an infinite improvement on yesterday's green ensemble ;-)
  • shoppingqueenshoppingqueen Posts: 362
    Forum Member
    nice to see TWS back!

I really love Annabel! I loved her on I'm a Celeb and she is a great panellist! Weird thing is when she was a 90's tv presenter I disliked her at the time!

I really admired her yesterday for being so honest about ending up on benefits. In the 80's she was a model and married to Midge Ure, 90's tv presenter and then somehow she ended up unemployed and claiming. She was saying yesterday how she wanted to train to be a counsellor but there was no support or help for retraining for people of her age group. The Nolan in the CBB house revealed the same thing happened to her really after her singing success and ended up in the same place. You could end up really successful or at the very bottom, you never know what will happen in life!

I hope more work comes to Annabel because she really deserves it!
    Hoping she is on TWS again.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cavalli wrote: »
    Mr Furst, how nice of you to join us again.

Today's blue was an infinite improvement on yesterday's green ensemble ;-)

Haha :)

I just don't like to see fellow humans who don't seem in any way that objectionable (beyond having a few different opinions) getting ragged on by people on the internet who have some sort of horse to flog.

I mean if it was Yasmin or Lowri I'd be right there with you, because their opinions aren't just 'different', they're entirely wrong-headed and driven by one form of personal anger issue or another.

(Yes, I know I'm setting myself up for accusations of hypocrisy!)

But most folk don't deserve the hatred that's piled on them by internet users. Just because they're on telly doesn't make them a target. Aaaaanyway.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just having a look at today's show - now part way through the papers. Really irritatingly s*** and PC especially with today's guest (the woman).

Interesting to hear the other woman say the other day that the Taliban had taken over Helmand Province but she wasn't sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing.

Off with her head!
  • Archie DukeArchie Duke Posts: 1,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haven't seen Annabel for ages [ I don't watch IACGMOOH ] she's funny and still a bit of a hottie, and her tiny wee head still seems way too small for her massive shoulders.
This discussion has been closed.