Wrap party

Comments

• planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    JB3 wrote: »
    Well I walked quite fast....

:D:D:D
    i remember being in a play that was written in the 1920s and having the line "i'm going for a tramp in the woods" none of the cast could hold it together and the line ended up being changed but i like a tramp pun.....*gets coat before carling bottle comes my way*
    Forum Member
    JB3 wrote: »
    She was taking a picture of her assets, it will be appearing in a phone booth near you soon..

thanks for the clarification....can i offer you a piece of swiss roll?
  • maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Steven Goode ‏@stevenjbgoode 21m

Nice to see you @chrishall9011 & @ashleighcoyle22 - despite differences, very dignified. I really have gained respect for you. Good luck x

Ohhh Ashleigh and Chris bet you cant believe Steven has given you both his seal of approval.......... he is such a dick WTF does he think he is? hope they dont even respond to the prat....
  • pollipolli Posts: 2,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Artemis1 wrote: »
    You know Ashleigh has come out of the Big Brother experience the best of all.
    She has no axe to grind ,she doesn't get involved in twitter wars , just a nice all round person.
    I think she will go far in life.
    Yes she has beena delight to read on twitter.
    A perfect example of how it really is possible to be a good friend to someone rather too fond of using foul(sorry guys:blush:)language(dannielle) without actually resorting to using foul language yourself ,or cheering them on from the sidelines.
    Ash/kim/droopy nipples would do well to follow her example rather than stirring the poo pot .
    maureens wrote: »
    I would love to know what happened with Winston, and Ash there obviously has been a fall out, the bromance must be over.. as Winston was going to Ibiza with Ash, Helen and the so-called cool crew, looks like they will not be renting Steven;s "Lads pad" anymore....
    Something clearly went amiss. I wasn't much into winston in the house but had to give him credit for being basically decent.But he just dived into the negativity in the last few weeks in there and became a bit of a monster . Most odd, but he seems to have reverted to harmless doofus mode again since his exit .
    My theory is that he thought the nastiness from the cool gang was something put on to get camera time ,but he has since realised that the gang actually truly are just that horrible in real life and that realisation has made him back off .
    Skyrah wrote: »
    Chris has done pretty good too, not getting dragged in to the twitter war :)
    I agree.
    Contrary to the spiteful comment from jazzy p that he was not brought up properly he has in fact displayed excellent manners and maturity in the midst of all the mud slinging .

Speaking of which , where on earth has she gone ? Not heard anything at all from her or about her and no mention of her at the wrap party .:confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    planets wrote: »
    :D:D:D
    i remember being in a play that was written in the 1920s and having the line "i'm going for a tramp in the woods" none of the cast could hold it together and the line ended up being changed but i like a tramp pun.....*gets coat before carling bottle comes my way*
    *tosses Diamond White bottle accurately*
    ;-)
  • JB3JB3 Posts: 9,308
    Forum Member
    thanks for the clarification....can i offer you a piece of swiss roll?
    Lovely.

:D
    Forum Member
    *tosses Diamond White bottle accurately*
    ;-)

*feels shooting pain in head, falls to ground.....stops breathing*
  • JB3JB3 Posts: 9,308
    Forum Member
    *feels shooting pain in head, falls to ground.....stops breathing*
    *steps over prone body to get to the swiss roll*
  • stargazer61stargazer61 Posts: 70,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    polli wrote: »
    Yes she has beena delight to read on twitter.
    A perfect example of how it really is possible to be a good friend to someone rather too fond of using foul(sorry guys:blush:)language(dannielle) without actually resorting to using foul language yourself ,or cheering them on from the sidelines.
    Ash/kim/droopy nipples would do well to follow her example rather than stirring the poo pot .

Something clearly went amiss. I wasn't much into winston in the house but had to give him credit for being basically decent.But he just dived into the negativity in the last few weeks in there and became a bit of a monster . Most odd, but he seems to have reverted to harmless doofus mode again since his exit .
    My theory is that he thought the nastiness from the cool gang was something put on to get camera time ,but he has since realised that the gang actually truly are just that horrible in real life and that realisation has made him back off .

I agree.
    Contrary to the spiteful comment from jazzy p that he was not brought up properly he has in fact displayed excellent manners and maturity in the midst of all the mud slinging .

Speaking of which , where on earth has she gone ? Not heard anything at all from her or about her and no mention of her at the wrap party .:confused:

On a long luxury holiday, courtesy of BB, for giving Helen the pass to the final??;-)
  • curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would love to know what happened with Winston, and Ash there obviously has been a fall out, the bromance must be over.. as Winston was going to Ibiza with Ash, Helen and the so-called cool crew, looks like they will not be renting Steven;s "Lads pad" anymore....

I notice Winston and Ash never tweet anymore either, I wonder if the spilt with Tamera had anything to do with it she seems to be friendly with the cool gang. I am so nosey I.d love to know what happened :blush:
    Skyrah wrote: »
    Chris has done pretty good too, not getting dragged in to the twitter war :)

Yes both Chris and Christopher have done really well
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    curvybabes wrote: »
    I notice Winston and Ash never tweet anymore either, I wonder if the spilt with Tamera had anything to do with it she seems to be friendly with the cool gang. I am so nosey I.d love to know what happened :blush:

And me:blush: i actually quite liked Ash and Winstons bromance they really seemed to like each other and genuinely got on...i bet Helen, Mark and Steven caused some shite along the way....Steven never got over being snubbed when he walked in with his arms open to embrace Ash during that task when they came back into the house, and Winston got in there first;-)
  • this_THATthis_THAT Posts: 2,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bianca most likely the reason he didn't want to go to ibiza with them :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    this_THAT wrote: »
    Bianca most likely the reason he didn't want to go to ibiza with them :D

That could be true;-) He was scared of her:D
  • Crawley CutieCrawley Cutie Posts: 10,946
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's all about the context of the entire conversation; and previous board behaviour, I should imagine.

Thanks - On a personal level, I don't intend to find out :o

Also, thank you to those FMs who posted twitter content & photos of the wrap party :)
  • VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Retweeted by Ashleigh:

https://twitter.com/Winston_Showan/status/511856621610627073

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bxp64p_IEAA1TV7.jpg

Strange, since he dissed her after being evicted??:confused:

Ashleigh doesn't seem to be holding grudges. :)
  • pollipolli Posts: 2,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On a long luxury holiday, courtesy of BB, for giving Helen the pass to the final??;-)
    Well I hadn't wanted to say that but since YOU did :p ,you could be right . For me the most telling thing has been her scampering back to total obscurity(apart from the dog poo article) on her exit. She just disappeared like an extra on a Dynamo shoot , whoosh !
    Considering she was at the epicentre of a very controversial issue she has kept very tight lipped.
    Plus you'd think hellun at least would make a point of fussing over the person who handed her the win on a plate .But nothing ,and no sign of her at the wrap party. Maybe she thought christopher might corner her to debate whether he is well brought up or not ,but christopher is too well brought up to do that ;-) .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sure, understand your latter point :) However, many posts about HMs have not been adhering to the T&Cs. They were often deleted - but the FM remained.

Perhaps, so many strikes & you are out ??

Yes, in effect. (See below.)
    It's all about the context of the entire conversation; and previous board behaviour, I should imagine.

There's seemed to be a tendency in recent years to delete offending posts rather than take action against the posters, but I haven't been able to work out what criteria are used when deciding whether to just delete or to warn / ban.
    Posts are often deleted not because of what an individual fm has said but because of what was in the quote they are replying to, thus leading to the disappearance of a whole sequence of posts.

Plus, fms can get a private warning from the mods, by email, if the mods think the transgression does not warrant a ban.

As I understand it, there are various levels of ban, depending on the offence. Can range from a 2 day ban to a permanent ban, and previous offences can be taken into account. The mods do not take kindly to fms baiting other fms, or insulting other fms, or previously banned users from re-registering using a different USP (?). PBUs are usually quite easy to spot because they tend to be WUMs (Oh, the jargon!) or have a very distinctive posting style.

There are some PBUs who've lasted years without anything happening to them, though.

Anyway, the rule at least used to be that punishment started with warnings, then went to progressively longer bans (I think it was 24 hours, 48, 1 week, 2 weeks, permanent), although some offences -- such as using multiple accounts -- took you straight to a permanent ban. (Good behaviour for long enough seems to take you back to an earlier stage.)

For some reason, there was an amnesty before the start of bb11, and some permanently banned FMs were allowed back in.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *wakes from drunken stupor and wonders what's happened to the bottle*
    *sighs and toddles off to a park bench for an early night*
    Thinks: could have sworn there was someone around earlier. Why has someone sprayed 'listen' on the wall?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 465
    Forum Member
    Winston twitter
    today- use me one shame on me, use me twice, shame on you?
    always thought that saying was the other way round, I wonder who he is referring to?
    #8day #famehungrey ? Bianca or Tamaya?

as for Steven- he really is a self important ****
  • k0213818k0213818 Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member
    So the uncool gang seem pleasant and not holding grudges and the cool kids had a falling out on their holiday and seen one of their showmances a break up?

Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ohhh Ashleigh and Chris bet you cant believe Steven has given you both his seal of approval.......... he is such a dick WTF does he think he is? hope they dont even respond to the prat....

I bet they feel most honoured ;-)
    They both need to do something quick to lose that respect! :D

Btw, WTF does Steven know about dignity, that's what I'd like to know :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    k0213818 wrote: »
    So the uncool gang seem pleasant and not holding grudges and the cool kids had a falling out on their holiday and seen one of their showmances a break up?

What were the falling out the break-up? (I haven't been following such things.)
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Winston twitter
    today- use me one shame on me, use me twice, shame on you?
    always thought that saying was the other way round, I wonder who he is referring to?
    #8day #famehungrey ? Bianca or Tamaya?

as for Steven- he really is a self important ****

The version I heard was "fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me"
    Forum Member
    Verence wrote: »
    The version I heard was "fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me"

your one is the one i know....
  • welsh_studwelsh_stud Posts: 1,699
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zoe's FB page 'Oh lord ... It must have all kicked off at the BBuk wrap party last night after I left.. Drama going down on the old twitter.. Thank god I left at 9.30 and went to bed to Turkish and a mug of Horlicks .... That drama is not for me dears!'