Carole is rubbish because she keeps on CRYING.

TonayBoyTonayBoy Posts: 1,439
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Jeeesus. What is this, Day 6 and she's cried nearly every other day.

Today it was over something silly to do with cooking.

I'm trying to like her, I really am, and although she is in a house full of swines I do think she could have done a better job of keepin it together.

It's getting to the stage where the housemates I most disliked on Day 1 (Tracey n the Twins) are becoming my favourites. You know why? Cos Tracey and the Twins started off being psychotic nutcases and now both are gradually getting more normal, whilst the others started out normal and are gradually becoming more and more neurotic or psychotic. It's a weird role-reversal and it's scaring me and my child. :(

I miss Russell.

Comments

• gemini666gemini666 Posts: 1,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with you; the ones who seemed level headed, such as Laura and Carole are starting to grate.
    Chanelle has never wavered in her annoyingness though!
  • LocutusgeinLocutusgein Posts: 119
    Forum Member
    Not sure exactly what it is about Carole, but I was never keen on her.
  • ghostangelghostangel Posts: 3,317
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure exactly what it is about Carole, but I was never keen on her.

me to. she said she was there to bring fun to the house and all she has done is complain whinge and wash other peoples knickers. i really don't like her and i thought i would when i saw her video.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mmm. One would've thought her background as a protestor might've hardened Carole a little. She seems possessed of a remarkably low blub threshold.
  • abbey178abbey178 Posts: 2,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked Carole when she went in and thought she would be very interesting to watch. What a let down. She has absolutely nothing to offer except painful to watch and clumsy attempts at cartwheels. She should be going instead of Shabs.
  • EnglishspinnerEnglishspinner Posts: 6,132
    Forum Member
    I don't think she's very well actually, that coughing and all that intimacy with the loo rolls makes me wonder if the BBH is about to be struck by an attack of the squits. :eek:
  • LocutusgeinLocutusgein Posts: 119
    Forum Member
    I don't think she's very well actually, that coughing and all that intimacy with the loo rolls makes me wonder if the BBH is about to be struck by an attack of the squits. :eek:

Yuck! :eek:
  • ghostangelghostangel Posts: 3,317
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mmm. One would've thought her background as a protestor might've hardened Carole a little. She seems possessed of a remarkably low blub threshold.

i thought that. what does she do on a protest rally throw down her placard and run away crying. she started crying before because she wanted to chop the veg and she nearly blew a gasket because the collyflower [spelt wrong ] :o was small.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ghostangel wrote: »
    i thought that. what does she do on a protest rally throw down her placard and run away crying. she started crying before because she wanted to chop the veg and she nearly blew a gasket because the collyflower [spelt wrong ] :o was small.

"I wanted the big banner... waaaaaah!"
  • TonayBoyTonayBoy Posts: 1,439
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bet she was only let on Big Brother because she started crying everytime an Endemol judge told her she hadn't gone through to the next round, and they grudgingly let her through.

The 'Carole' tactic worked well for me when I was 7 and wanted some nice Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle pyjamas from the market.
  • mutleymutyamutleymutya Posts: 127
    Forum Member
    I wonder if she will get the same treatment she got from the crowd when she eventually gets evicted?

I think she got the best reception ever on BB. Not sure why though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hint: it's because people feel sorry for her, and after a bunch of hotties entered the house, they love themselves an underdog.

Emphasis on the dog.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 172
    Forum Member
    Dreadful housemate.

Be gone.
  • NichoNicho Posts: 4,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she puts me in mind of Rose West, for some reason, and that's not terribly pleasant!
  • josjos Posts: 9,992
    Forum Member
    It's just her age. Hormones you know.;)
  • oulandyoulandy Posts: 18,242
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think that being in the house has brought a lot of emotions to the surface and caused some sort of identIty crisis for her. One thing was that she hinted at a realisation of not ever doing anything for herself or having anything done for her. This was brought on by seeing the young women doing their make-up and grooming. She also seems to be finding it very hard to cope with not being in control of anything.

I would prescribe a course of primping and pampering adminstered by the lovely gentle twins who, more than anyone there, could pour the healing balm and soothe a troubled soul.
  • josjos Posts: 9,992
    Forum Member
    I would prescribe HRT. I am being serious not unkind.
  • CallousCallous Posts: 11,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She was good value the first couple of days..but like Laura she has become a waste of a housemate.
  • Caligula75Caligula75 Posts: 1,186
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicho wrote: »
    she puts me in mind of Rose West, for some reason, and that's not terribly pleasant!

Oh lordy! THAT'S who she looks like! You hit the nail on the head! :eek:

No not a pleasant comparison indeed...
  • CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Carol has become very disappointing recently. She is either obsessively cleaning or crying it seems.

She needs to forget the mess and have some fun
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Laura is one I simply didn't like from the start, and believe the main reason people did like her is because she was also something of a 'beast' (according to The Sun).
  • NichoNicho Posts: 4,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Caligula75 wrote: »

yes, it's quite unsettling when you notice it!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oulandy wrote: »
    I think that being in the house has brought a lot of emotions to the surface and caused some sort of identIty crisis for her. One thing was that she hinted at a realisation of not ever doing anything for herself or having anything done for her.

This rings true, and I'm beginning to get a sense of one of those individuals who's drawn to causes at least partly because they've never particularly experienced a great deal of love or kindness on a personal level, and subsuming oneself in a greater whole provides a warmth and belonging which fills the gap, at least a little.

Having said which, it's difficult to rid myself of the mental image of Carole chanting, "weee shall not, we shall not be... waaaaaah!" before running off, crying.
  • abbey178abbey178 Posts: 2,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Caligula75 wrote: »

Christ!Indeed. I have been scratching my head since launch night trying to figure out why she looked familiar.:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "What do we want?

World Peace!

When do we want it?

WAAAAAAAH!!"