Options

Corries Alan Halsall and Lucy-Jo Hudson get married

Comments

• Options
    Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    Fizz really looks as if shes made an effort with her outfit!
  • Options
    Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member

Too bad making an effort doesn't help her cause.
  • Options
    torreviejaladstorreviejalads Posts: 1,895
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She said about Corrie "I struggled in Corrie. I loved it, but not the attention. I couldn't leave the house without a cap and shades on. I don't know how to deal with the attention." She lived a few doors away from us and her version isn´t what we remember!!!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    they got married just up the road from me and i never got an invite!
  • Options
    soapgirlheresoapgirlhere Posts: 2,795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

i think she looks lovely. the outfit looks great and you can see she's made an effort with her hair, it's just not a great picture.

samia smith and tina obrien look lovely too.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    and why was darren day there?
  • Options
    flbkabflbkab Posts: 8,806
    Forum Member
    I saw a picture of them going to their wedding in the paper today
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree about Jennie McAlpine's frock-doesn't look very good.

Samia Smith-very nice, always looks lovely. I don't think I've seen her wear anything awful yet.

Darren Day's wife-what on earth? Looks horrible.
  • Options
    avon942avon942 Posts: 18,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ScottRosa wrote: »
    I agree about Jennie McAlpine's frock-doesn't look very good.

Samia Smith-very nice, always looks lovely. I don't think I've seen her wear anything awful yet.

Darren Day's wife-what on earth? Looks horrible.

yeah samia smith always looks nice - you can see her baby bump in that pic, i think shes just 5 months gone?

i think jennie looks ok but the picture is just bad.
  • Options
    lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What on earth made Darren Day's wife think that that dress was appropriate for a wedding? :eek: Bad enough that Amanda 'I'm fabulous!' Holden was trying to upstage the bride but that monstrosity of a dress!! Ugh! Is it just my imagination but didn't Darren Day have better taste in women once? They used to be a bit classier looking than her. (Miaow! I'm going for my saucer of milk now ... :D).

The other ladies looks lovely :) Tina O'Brien looks really good since she became a Mum, Samia always looks nice and Jennie McAlpine's dress is probably better than it looks in that photo. She looks brill, she's lost a bit of weight hasn't she? Even Amanda's dress is nice enough - just not for a wedding IMO.
  • Options
    Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Couldn't Amanda Holden have worn anything less attention seeking to someone else's wedding. Apart from Darren Day's wife, everybody else looked lovely and understated.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I think Jennie has lost weight there.

Yes I guess Samia must be 5 months pregnant by now.

Must admit Alison King seemed to have a huge belly even quite early on where she had to wear clothes to disguise it on Corrie. And when she left her bump was huge. To look at photos of her now though you'd never guess she'd given birth not so long ago.
  • Options
    avon942avon942 Posts: 18,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.rexfeatures.com/search/?kw=lucy-jo+hudson&iso=GBR&viah=Y&lkw=&stk=N&sft=&search_oldest.x=-1

more pics there, yeah samias just beginig to show, i think shes only just 5 months though - same a coleen rooney - she hardley showing either. Jane danson looks good to and her bump was massive, can't even tells she had a baby a couple of months ago.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm sorry, but do the bride and groom realise how pathetic they look wearing those robes?

I realise it's for some magazine deal, and I guess that's what you get for selling your soul to the devil. Hope the £100,00 or whatever they get is worth having someone else run their day.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    avon942 wrote: »
    http://www.rexfeatures.com/search/?kw=lucy-jo+hudson&iso=GBR&viah=Y&lkw=&stk=N&sft=&search_oldest.x=-1

more pics there, yeah samias just beginig to show, i think shes only just 5 months though - same a coleen rooney - she hardley showing either. Jane danson looks good to and her bump was massive, can't even tells she had a baby a couple of months ago.

Simon Gregson's partner has got a huge bump looking at that one photo of her-she must be literally about to give birth!

Steven Arnold looks like he keeps himself in good shape even though he is a smallish chap.

Looks like not everyone from Corrie was invited unless they asked not to be photographed for some reason. I don't suppose you can invite everybody though and maybe they will be all there at the evening party.