Would really they give Rosie Webster a visiting order?

max_dbmax_db Posts: 3,892
Forum Member
✭✭✭
She was his victim after all???

Comments

• trunkstertrunkster Posts: 14,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd like to give her more than a visiting order :rolleyes::p
  • performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    More like they'd turn her away when they saw what she was wearing!
  • PorcupinePorcupine Posts: 25,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    do you think she will get the money ?

He asked her not to spend it on handbags and holidays, and she said she would do just that. I personally would of agreed to anything until the money was in the bank.

So, will he change his mind ? She will of spent a lot of money already, and slept with Luke .... only to find John has gone back on his offer ?
  • TungstenTungsten Posts: 2,883
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Exactly, you wouldn't say all that stuff to him as he could well have changed his mind about giving her the money.
  • ListentomeListentome Posts: 9,804
    Forum Member
    This is not a spoiler, just a theory.

I think she will get the money. It seems convenient that she gets this money, just as Luke needs investors in the factory.

Can you imagine Tony's face?
  • VenetianVenetian Posts: 28,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AND they would never have let Fiz in without a Visiting Order.
  • kelvokelvo Posts: 3,433
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

shouldn't that be what she wasn't wearing - judging from the odd glimpse down her gaping blouse and the bouncing she'd clearly forgotten to bother putting on her brassiere? :rolleyes:
  • RainRain Posts: 9,688
    Forum Member
    Listentome wrote: »
    This is not a spoiler, just a theory.

I think she will get the money. It seems convenient that she gets this money, just as Luke needs investors in the factory.

Can you imagine Tony's face?
    That's exactly what happens though lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't see why they wouldn't let her in. She's a grown woman and she fairly obviously had no hang ups about being there, and the prison service encourage offenders to make reparations with their victim. Although 150k is some reparation :D
  • Moll FlandersMoll Flanders Posts: 1,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I couldn't agree more - but it's not just Rosie Webster; in soaps, whenever they have a girl visiting someone in prison, they usually have them in some itsy-bitsy little outfit that in real life would have the guards barring them entry. I know it's just artistic licence on the part of the soaps, but there's NO WAY Rosie would have been allowed in last night looking like that!

(I've visited someone in prison and they're so strict about what everyone - but particularly women - wear; it's a real minefield. I've seen an old lady in her seventies get turned away for wearing a blouse that was ever so slightly see-through. Oh, and padded bras weren't allowed; one girl, who had a naturally very big bust, had to go off and be examined by a female officer, to prove her breasts were naturally like that and there was nothing she could do about them!)

I'm not sure bags - like the outsize bag Rosie was swinging about - would be allowed either - she could have had anything in it!

But that's soap reality for you.......................
  • tenchgirltenchgirl Posts: 11,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rosie webster is a slapper who needs a good kicking. I wish john had starved her to death or strangled her, now that would have been worth going down for. With all that money and buying shares in the factory with it, we're going to have that loathsome tart shoved down our throat constantly. She ranks up there with David ,Kelly, sean, Kirk and chesney one of the worst in the street. Infact I go as far to say shes worse than sean. Vapid shallow loathsome with absoultly no redeeming features what so ever.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 243
    Forum Member
    Of course theylet her have a visiting order if john wants to see her and she wants to go
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    when i've visited the prisons they've never bothered about what people are wearing