Options

The Voting Order Tonight (Spoiler for votes tomorrow)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Matt Fans Vote!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Abigail88Abigail88 Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    d.tugby wrote: »
    Nice to see your optimistic that Rebecca can still do it Abigail because I'm not at all :(

Just keep voting :)

Rebecca and One D are very very close.

Matt and One D are relatively close, he is by no means "storming it" like Rebecca was when the lines opened last week.

She has great songs for tomorrow and if she isn't on first, she can do it. I think the fact that One Direction are through is appalling.

I have heard that it will most likely be the closest final result ever.
  • Options
    lady*taralady*tara Posts: 19,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've been looking forward to this :o:)

Why do you think Rebecca will win, if she is 3rd in the voting? :confused:
    Who said she was 3rd??
  • Options
    *Liya**Liya* Posts: 5,978
    Forum Member
    I doubt it will be close. Unless Matt crumbles or loses his voice...there's no chance anyone else will win.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 52
    Forum Member
    Abigail88 wrote: »
    Just keep voting :)

Rebecca and One D are very very close.

Matt and One D are relatively close, he is by no means "storming it" like Rebecca was when the lines opened last week.

She has great songs for tomorrow and if she isn't on first, she can do it. I think the fact that One Direction are through is appalling.

I have heard that it will most likely be the closest final result ever.

come on OD!! they will win!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14
    Forum Member
    Cher & Cheryl fans vote BECCA!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    lady*tara wrote: »
    Who said she was 3rd??

Read the first post in the thread.
  • Options
    Damien.Damien. Posts: 18,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree that I think Rebecca will win. I'm a big fan but I didn't vote tonight because I knew she wouldn't go, but I'll be voting plenty of times tomorrow! Hopefully others do the same! I wouldn't mind it Matt or OD won either though. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TYCO wrote: »
    I love Rebecca, but I couldn't stand to see the smug look of Cheryl if she wins again.

That's the reason why i'm not voting for Rebecca. She is the best of the bunch... but another win for Cheryl, would be too much for me to bear.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    charlie x wrote: »
    That's the reason why i'm not voting for Rebecca. She is the best of the bunch... but another win for Cheryl, would be too much for me to bear.
    its not about cheryl though,its rebecca's future not cheryl.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Abigail" you Sir. are a bullshiner. Rebecca 3rd you say, but votes carry through and somehow she ZOOMS into first despite every poll showing Matt has the biggest core support? :D
  • Options
    loveloveXloveloveX Posts: 4,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    why do i get the feeling abigail doesn't like matt
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lady*tara wrote: »
    its not about cheryl though,its rebecca's future not cheryl.

I see what your saying... but it still won't make me vote for Rebecca. Cheryl has been unbearable for most of this series... and if Rebecca wins tomorrow, she will be even worse next year... and for that reason i won't be voting for Rebecca.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,152
    Forum Member
    Hate to say this but votes can change overnight, proof of this was over the rainbow and the double elimination, they had Jenny and Lauren in the bottom 2 and Jenny was sent home by Andrew, the vote then continued and when they had the 2nd elimnation the following day Lauren wasn't even in the bottom 2
  • Options
    docmandocman Posts: 5,024
    Forum Member
    Can I just say the twitter leaks have be proven to be false, Anyone who thinks some poster on DS has access to someone who would phone them with secret voting data that is locked under major security to avoid betting fraud is a bigger fool than I care to imagine.
  • Options
    geekaysgeekays Posts: 1,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    loveloveX wrote: »
    why do i get the feeling abigail doesn't like matt

i thought i was the only one;)
  • Options
    tommygunnertommygunner Posts: 4,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So thoughtful of Abigail to provide the voting order after the result has been announced. :D

This way we can be certain that there was no fix, I guess...
  • Options
    MARTYM8MARTYM8 Posts: 44,710
    Forum Member
    Vanilla101 wrote: »
    How will Rebecca win if she was THIRD!? Matt is still on course to win.

It sounds like all 3 are quite close in the votes - so a lot can still change.

Just before they sang the winner's song in 2007 there was only 1% between the top 2 - within 45 minutes Leon Jackson had won by a clear 10% (thanks to him doing a better version and a more emotional VT after with his mum and gran). Rebecca could have that emotional VT with her kids.:D

So its still all to play for - and won't be decided until we see the final 2. If its Matt vs 1 Direction then Matt will win but if its Matt vs Rebecca I wouldn't want to call it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 409
    Forum Member
    Everyone get voting for Rebecca - ALL Votes count
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Skot wrote: »
    Everyone get voting for Rebecca - ALL Votes count
    I will vote as much as i can but imo winning is a poisen chalace,
  • Options
    Abigail88Abigail88 Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    geekays wrote: »
    i thought i was the only one;)

Rebecca and Cher were always my two favourites.

Then Matt.

I really don't like One Direction though.
  • Options
    iluvdanniiiluvdannii Posts: 3,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    if this is true, then i'm surprised becca is third!!! if anything i'd thought it were more more likely that matt was third and becca 2nd or first!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    STEPS2IT wrote: »
    Cher & Cheryl fans vote BECCA!!!

Cher wants Matt to win so why should her fans vote Rebecca? She was closer to matt and said she wanted matt to win so her fans should listen to her and vote matt
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Man invents wheel :sleep:
  • Options
    MARTYM8MARTYM8 Posts: 44,710
    Forum Member
    BBKrayzee wrote: »
    "Abigail" you Sir. are a bullshiner. Rebecca 3rd you say, but votes carry through and somehow she ZOOMS into first despite every poll showing Matt has the biggest core support? :D

If polls were accurate Nick Clegg would be Prime Minister (not deputy). You can only vote once in these polls but you can vote hundreds of times in the phone vote.

Therefore it is unpredictable - and anyone can win it. Matt fans want to hope One Direction pip Rebecca into third - as he will beat them. Rebecca vs Matt final 2 is impossible to call.