watching the kerry katona progamme now..

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,537
Forum Member
Obviously I am bored...she is at that bootcamp thingy at the moment..

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You'll make yourself more bored by watching it. Isn't there anything else on?!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,537
    Forum Member
    You'll make yourself more bored by watching it. Isn't there anything else on?!

I very rarely watch TV...that Claire from CAN is much more attractive than people make her sound....or maybe I've had too much mulled wine..:p
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    worpler wrote: »
    I very rarely watch TV...that Claire from CAN is much more attractive than people make her sound....or maybe I've had too much mulled wine..:p

How much have you had exactly? :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,537
    Forum Member
    cavalli wrote: »
    How much have you had exactly? :eek:

I'm sure are a PR guru "Kluur" makes sure they find her best angle....:p
  • ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    worpler wrote: »

Drink lots more...;) :D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,345
    Forum Member
    I enjoyed it. I feel really sorry for her and i think she's so loveable, down to earth and witty that it's hard not to like her. :)

She's been treated like shit all her life and i'm glad things seem to be going well for her. It's a shame her two youngest have Croft for a father and she'll always be tied to him. :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I enjoyed it. I feel really sorry for her and i think she's so loveable, down to earth and witty that it's hard not to like her. :)

She's been treated like shit all her life and i'm glad things seem to be going well for her. It's a shame her two youngest have Croft for a father and she'll always be tied to him. :(

My take on it is she is in a much better place now (and therefore her children too) than months ago. If this progresses and continues, her children have more stability, happiness and care, then good luck to her and her children. :) The better the environment for her the better the environment for her children. :)
  • WAKEYLASSWAKEYLASS Posts: 6,085
    Forum Member
    Valdery wrote: »
    My take on it is she is in a much better place now (and therefore her children too) than months ago. If this progresses and continues, her children have more stability, happiness and care, then good luck to her and her children. :) The better the environment for her the better the environment for her children. :)

For some reason, I enjoyed watching it. She comes across as quite likeable and down to earth. I know she has brought a lot of her problems on herself and I am aware she didn't have the greatest upbringing, but she does not appear deluded and infact needs to boost her confidence. I tried watching Alex Reid's show last night and turned off after 20 minutes as it was seriously boring. There is something about KK that you can warm to - flaws aside, she knows she has alot of work to do to try and get the public's respect, but she does not have that air of arrogance that we see in the likes of KP.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am reserving judgement on Kerry for a while either way, she is at the moment a bird in a golden cage, you only see what is in front of you as the programme is heavily edited to bring out the vunerable Kerry, and get maximum sympathy IMO, also trying to erase the image of the Kerry we saw in the Channel 4 programme ,where we saw Kerry warts and all. It will be interesting to see what happens if she does well on Dancing on Ice and starts getting the endorsements back, CAN get their percentage and the rest is Kerry's, that will be the real indicator if she really has changed, will she pay all those people she owes money too, and will she keep clean and free of hangers on when the cash is around, I hope so for the childrens sake, they have already been through a lot in their young lives, especially the older 2.
  • DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    cant stand KK such a Chav.

and CAN are going to milk her dry like they are doing with PA.

Both sukc up to the cameras and relying on there kids to get support.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ive watched her shows. Its irritating to have Claire Powell constantly tell her that she has changed in the four months, off drugs, dumped the husband etc. Then to be told that OK had given her back the column (the one she doesnt write):rolleyes:

The filmed abuse of her children was inexcusable and I feel that CAN TV are now editing this reality show to show her in a different light. Is it genuine? Doubt it.

I really cant see the public buying into her again, but who knows. . How can anyone feel sympathy for someone who blew millions and expects to get it back again.
  • crystal_methcrystal_meth Posts: 8,379
    Forum Member
    bunny55 wrote: »
    Ive watched her shows. Its irritating to have Claire Powell constantly tell her that she has changed in the four months, off drugs, dumped the husband etc. Then to be told that OK had given her back the column (the one she doesnt write):rolleyes:

The filmed abuse of her children was inexcusable and I feel that CAN TV are now editing this reality show to show her in a different light. Is it genuine? Doubt it.

I really cant see the public buying into her again, but who knows. . How can anyone feel sympathy for someone who blew millions and expects to get it back again.

I feel sorry for her! So what if she blew millions? She's not asking tax payers to refund that money and no doubt Mark won't be making a contribution even though it was clearly him who bled her dry.

Agree the abuse of her children shown in the previous documentaries rightly needed to be confronted I was crying when I saw poor little Heidi being verbally threatened with violence by Mark and rejected by her mum BUT seems this is over now. End of the day, those kids are better off with Katona than Mark and far better of with her than in care.

I'm not convinced she's clean (as per my thread) but she is hardworking, she is confronting her life situation, CAN are giving her more stable management than some even worse predatory agency would. Whether some people like it or not, she is a sleb, she is well known, far more so than many other slebs actively working the circuit. Why would she work in a supermarket stacking shelves (even they probably wouldn't hire her) where she would be relentlessly harassed by the public then take home £200 p/w when she can get ten times that just for showing up to open a branch of a pound shop? People are being really unrealistic about what they would expect her to do, what the alternatives are.
  • BReal2BReal2 Posts: 863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    WAKEYLASS wrote: »
    For some reason, I enjoyed watching it. She comes across as quite likeable and down to earth. I know she has brought a lot of her problems on herself and I am aware she didn't have the greatest upbringing, but she does not appear deluded and infact needs to boost her confidence. I tried watching Alex Reid's show last night and turned off after 20 minutes as it was seriously boring. There is something about KK that you can warm to - flaws aside, she knows she has alot of work to do to try and get the public's respect, but she does not have that air of arrogance that we see in the likes of KP.

PMSL! Are you joking? Kerry slammed Cheryl Cole for not revealing enough in her Piers Morgan interview,she's insulted Katie Price,she's insulted Kelly Brook's dress at a awards show recently. Kerry is nothing if not arrogant IMO she's just less blatant about it then KP.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i thought at times on her show she came across as a bit ulikeable at times, just couldn't put my finger on it until bootcamp and the instructor called her the Warrington windger.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    molly1cat wrote: »
    I am reserving judgement on Kerry for a while either way, she is at the moment a bird in a golden cage, you only see what is in front of you as the programme is heavily edited to bring out the vunerable Kerry, and get maximum sympathy IMO, also trying to erase the image of the Kerry we saw in the Channel 4 programme ,where we saw Kerry warts and all. It will be interesting to see what happens if she does well on Dancing on Ice and starts getting the endorsements back, CAN get their percentage and the rest is Kerry's, that will be the real indicator if she really has changed, will she pay all those people she owes money too, and will she keep clean and free of hangers on when the cash is around, I hope so for the childrens sake, they have already been through a lot in their young lives, especially the older 2.

I think there are a lot of people reserving their judgment and a lot not. Everyone has an opinon. Mine is...wait and see.

All I know is the children are in a better place than they were when that programme aired. No one will ever forget that show but hopefully the children are and will be better off where they are now, it appears to be a more stable, loving, caring and supportive environment. :)

KK will always be on trial but maybe that's her cross to bear.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »

I know you would not wish to watch any of her shows, but which show would you prefer the children to be in now, the one where Mark was there and Kerry off her face, or the one now where she is down South and under a more structured environment? :) I know which I prefer. :)
    Forum Member
    I think there are a lot of people reserving their judgment and a lot not. Everyone has an opinon. Mine is...wait and see.

All I know is the children are in a better place than they were when that programme aired. No one will ever forget that show but hopefully the children are and will be better off where they are now, it appears to be a more stable, loving, caring and supportive environment. :)

KK will always be on trial but maybe that's her cross to bear.

Completely agree, especially the last point.
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,987
    Forum Member
    I know you would not wish to watch any of her shows, but which show would you prefer the children to be in now, the one where Mark was there and Kerry off her face, or the one now where she is down South and under a more structured environment? :) I know which I prefer. :)

This is an image presented to the public by someone who reportedly wanted the 'free' documentry not aired.

Someone who says their 'client needs mending and has nothing to prove' yet signs said client up for a reality show made while the client is supposedly on the mend.

Someone who said this is Kerry's last chance, last chance for what...could that be cash cow?

Kerry's agent's response to that horrific insight into Kerry and her attitude was to whisk her off for a paid posed photoshoot with her children.

It's all about 'image' rather than the reality, meanwhile her agent is being handsomely rewarded by programmes cobbled together by her agent's sleeping partner.
    Forum Member
    I agree i4u but at the end of the day that is what a good PR agent would do for anyone. Whether it's morally or ethically correct is a different thing and it surely isn't 'reality'.
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She gets up at 5am to train for DOI. who looks after her children then?
    I would have more respect for her if, she would spend this school holidays with her kids, instead of trying to further her non existant career by skating all day.
    Why does CAN encourage her to spend so much time away from them?

In this weeks OK. PA says how much he admires the way she gets on with her life and never blames anyone else for her mistakes.
    Is he talking about another KK?
    Forum Member
    I feel sorry for her! So what if she blew millions? She's not asking tax payers to refund that money and no doubt Mark won't be making a contribution even though it was clearly him who bled her dry.

Did she blow millions?

I think she claimed she blew £10m over 5 years but the reported tax bill didn't seem to match that sort of income.

It was reported she was declared bankrupt for not having paid tax for 3 years. Tax payers had been subsidising her and despite only owing a relatively small amount, (if she earnt millions)...this happened...
    Troubled Reality TV and former pop star Kerry Katona has been told that her discharge from bankruptcy has been suspended indefinitely following a successful appeal by the Insolvency Service.

While the Insolvency Service will not discuss individual cases, they did comment that 'For a bankrupt to have their discharge suspended, something serious would have had to have been brought to our attention.'

She had very publicly hired a forensic accountant to investigate matters and within days had decided she didn't want his services.

If she was in the 40% tax band and 'blew' £10m that could be £4m that didn't go to fund hospitals, schools or housing.
    Forum Member
    I agree i4u but at the end of the day that is what a good PR agent would do for anyone. Whether it's morally or ethically correct is a different thing and it surely isn't 'reality'.

A good agent would have said look love take a year out, spend as much time with the kids as possible and get well, first.

Instead we have yet another 'instant' fix, this time a boot camp. I'm guessing it has no commercial links to her agent.
    If she gets the 'snivels' she can always blame it on the coldness of the rink. :)
    Forum Member
    fredster wrote: »
    She gets up at 5am to train for DOI. who looks after her children then?
    I would have more respect for her if, she would spend this school holidays with her kids, instead of trying to further her non existant career by skating all day.
    Why does CAN encourage her to spend so much time away from them?

In this weeks OK. PA says how much he admires the way she gets on with her life and never blames anyone else for her mistakes.
    Is he talking about another KK?

Is there any proof he actually writes any of that tosh.

When the article appeared about the party with his kids that never happened, didn't Kerry with same social services provider err agent describe the party that never was?

Was she halucinating?
    Forum Member
    ^ I don't know if she blew £10m but that is the number being touted and I think she said it in the show.

I agree if she has been avoiding / evading taxes then that is wrong but for sure that must have been investigated by Inland Revenue?

I seriously doubt she actually earned much during the time she and Mark were wiping out her entire financial assets, did she actually do any work? She must have surely paid her taxes on the Iceland contract, she would have had to have an accountant deal with her finances when she got it?
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i4u wrote: »
    A good agent would have said look love take a year out, spend as much time with the kids as possible and get well, first.

Exactly, That's what a credible professional agent would do. And only look at the client's options for generating income once they have at least 6mths history of stable behaviour behind them.

But then we're talking about CAN here...