Options

Good deal?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,804
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Due an upgrade on t mobile, paying 25 a month for 300 mins, unlimited texts and internet.
Just rang up and asked for the HTC Sensation XE (beats) they said I can have it for free for what im currently paying.

Do you think this is a good offer or do you think I should ask for more?

Cheers

Comments

• Options
    Biffo the BearBiffo the Bear Posts: 25,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd probably try and talk them into giving you a Nexus or Note first. Try calling them back a few times and threaten to leave on each one - sometimes you get lucky.

But as it is, that's still a reasonable deal, presumably on a 24 month contract though. I always regret taking out a 24 month contract with my Desire - not because of the phone, which was great, but I just like an annual upgrade!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Iv been out the loop on phones for ages! What is the Nexus and Note?
    Just googled the nexus and the old version came up...?

Thanks!
  • Options
    cavemanjamescavemanjames Posts: 656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have a look at the Galaxy Nexus. It's the latest of the Nexus range from Google (The Nexus range will give you Android how Google intended it). It will come with the latest version of Android which is probably by far the most user-friendly of them all to date.

The Galaxy Nexus is the phone that Biffo the Bear suggested.
  • Options
    Biffo the BearBiffo the Bear Posts: 25,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Galaxy Nexus and Galaxy Note - they're both high-powered recent releases - check them on Google for reviews.

I'm not sure if you'll have any luck with getting them for free, but it doesn't hurt to try ;)

I had a play with a Nexus, but chose the Note in the end, and it's got a whopping great screen as well :)
  • Options
    carguy143carguy143 Posts: 2,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Salt wrote: »
    Iv been out the loop on phones for ages! What is the Nexus and Note?
    Just googled the nexus and the old version came up...?

Thanks!

Samsung Galaxy Nexus

http://www.google.co.uk/nexus/#

I have one and i love it.