hollyoaks a few q's

2»

Comments

• rockerchickrockerchick Posts: 9,255
    Forum Member
    Vermeille wrote: »
    Doug dealt drugs, so he's no angel either. Most of the cast would get sent down in real life, but it's a soap so we forgive them because it's just a character, Brendan cut up the body yet he seems to be getting more hatred
    than Joel, who killed him, and fled the scene of the crime.

Joel didn't kill him, walker did.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 102
    Forum Member
    are we meant to feel sorry for brendan - how many people has he killed

why didnt mercedes go to the police about mitzy handcuffing them in the flat

why arent there police around the village looking for mitzee how can she just roam around like that and why is no one looking for SILAS??

1. That's the whole point of his character. You're supposed to hate him because of all the bad things he's done; but you love him and sympathize for unknown reasons.

2. Because Riley would never forgive her and she probably was scared.

3. I don't know. :sleep:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26
    Forum Member
    What is Walkers story? Sorry, i only just got back into watching HO so missed a fair whack :-/
  • carrielgcarrielg Posts: 128
    Forum Member
    OK I have obviously missed some very important parts of the story here....
    1) did Walker shoot his brother? I totally missed that if t happened!
    2) what happened to Mick's body?
  • Vera BennettVera Bennett Posts: 432
    Forum Member
    brendan has killed his nan and that guy they chucked in the river, anyone else?

As far as I know he has played a part in the deaths of:
    Danny Houston
    Samsons brother Casper (he and Walker beath him to death)
    Joels stepdad
    His nan

Also possibly Walkers brother

As for Silas he will be nowhere near Hollyoaks just now, maybe abroad or something but lying low until he sees his moment
  • dequeendequeen Posts: 1,179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    are we meant to feel sorry for brendan - how many people has he killed

why didnt mercedes go to the police about mitzy handcuffing them in the flat

why arent there police around the village looking for mitzee how can she just roam around like that and why is no one looking for SILAS??

I have some feelings of sorrow for what Brendan went through and where it's brought him to but he was the one who made those choices.
    Even though his nana was dying of cancer, him killing her left me sick.
    He is someone that can now never have true piece of mind because of all the things he has done so while I would have wished for him to have some sort of happiness (before HOL) he can't achieve this because he has cross the line.
    Killing Danny was one thing as Brendan knew he would have killed Ste if pushed.
    What he thought he did to Mick as in originally killing him was to protect Joel but cuttting up the body was way too disturbing and it shows how f***ed up in the head he is as he felt this was the only way to get rid of the body.
    But the piece de resistance was him murdering his nana. I know she left him to get the abuse from his father however for me it doesn't justify his actions.
    The thing though with Brendan is yes he is a murdering, abusing, controlling 'freak' and yet TPTB/Emmett have given this villian a heart in the way they did not do this with Silas or Warren or Claire, etc,etc.
    And that is why as bad as he is, he doesn't (IMO) possess the evilness of previous villians and that is why he is liked by so many.
    His brother was dying anyway, He just wanted it to end quicker.

The ends doesn't justify the means.
    He murdered his brother and if the police were to find out he would be arrested and charged.
    He wasn't given the right to end his brother's life
    You still can't cut up a body! :rolleyes:

I forgot though, it's Brendan so it's ok. Let's blame it on Doug eh.

Can't recall anyone saying it was ok for Brendan to cut up the body.
    I think most were sick by what he done.
    The point for me is just because it was more disturbing to actually slice up a dead person than to shoot a person who is brain dead, they are both in the wrong.
    Walker has also crossed the line but he did that the moment he let Lynsey die.
    And I find that almost as disturbing as Brendan and the dead body and his nana.
    Walker (IMO) is as sick in the head as he thinks Brendan is.
  • Sunshine SammySunshine Sammy Posts: 104
    Forum Member
    Danny Houston
    Joels stepdadHis nan

As for Silas he will be nowhere near Hollyoaks just now, maybe abroad or something but lying low until he sees his moment

Brendan did not kill Joels stepdad. Walker did. The body Brendan and Joel put in the boot was still alive. Walker heard noises, opened the boot and suffocated him with the plastic he was wrapped in, apologising at the same time!
  • mikebukmikebuk Posts: 18,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Still there was no need to cut up the body.

Is killing them in the first placenot the major crime ? - what he does with the body afterwards is immaterial.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    carrielg wrote: »

I'm wondering the same thing!

How did I miss this?!
  • Bluebird69Bluebird69 Posts: 5,570
    Forum Member
    Danny Houston
    Joels stepdad
    His nan

Only the two bolded are correct
    carrielg wrote: »
    2) what happened to Mick's body?

How on earth anyone has got the idea that Brendan (or Walker, or anyone else) shot Walker's brother, I really cannot fathom :confused:

Walker's brother was in hospital, in a coma, after overdosing on drugs which Walker believes Brendan was responsible for supplying to him.

His condition was deteriorating badly, and the doctor advised Walker that there was no hope of recovery, and Walker gave the go-ahead for the life-support to be switched off. No shooting or murder involved.

As for Brendan's other crimes, yes he killed Danny Houston (who was threatening to kill Ste) and also his Nan, who was in the terminal stages of cancer, after finding out that she knew that Brendan's father was sexually abusing him as a child and did nothing to stop it.

Sampson's brother Casper is still alive - the obituary in the paper was faked by Joel.

Joel pushed his stepfather Mick off the lighthouse, but he wasn't actually dead - Walker discovered he was still alive, and suffocated him as he needed a murder to pin on Brendan to try and get him sent down.

Brendan was unaware that Walker had killed Mick, and thought that he helping get rid of the evidence against Joel by chopping up and disposing of Mick's dead body.