Options

As soon as Perez's interview is over, I'm switching off.

13»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lilylilac wrote: »
    Yeah, rightio..... such serious people on here tonight,

Such over the top dramatic ones too.
  • Options
    loddellboshloddellbosh Posts: 5,315
    Forum Member
    PaleHorse wrote: »
    Can I just ask you three not to be complete asses? :) My post was hoping more to be indicative of how this exit was complete BS and a total validation of the viewing audience's stupidity, and less of a "oh look at me while I make a big deal of myself!" :D

We were just answering like with like. :)
    Seriously, every series someone throws their toys out of the pram when their favourite gets evicted and announces they're no longer going to watch like they're the most important viewer and therefore must have their favourite win.

I wonder if you see the irony in calling other viewers stupid when you yourself are 'entertained' by someone with fewer brain cells than they have eyes. Though judging by some of your other posts in this thread, I imagine not.

Perez was unpopular with viewers and, more importantly, with his fellow housemates who had to put up with him 24/7 for the best part of a month. In fact, the only place he seemed to have any popularity is with some posters on DS, and we only have to look at threads such as this one to gauge the intelligence of his fans. :)

Maybe, if you simply cannot be entertained by a group of adults locked in a house together for two or three more hours (such is the premise of the show), switching off probably is the best idea for you. You might find yourself more suited to something else. There is a lesser-known channel called CBeebies you might be interested in. :)
  • Options
    LucypherLucypher Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's only one night left - and it's never exciting on the last day!

Apart from my excitement at seeing only Katie H or Callum win - my favs from the beginning.

Girl bye!! (To OP)
  • Options
    LucypherLucypher Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We were just answering like with like. :)
    Seriously, every series someone throws their toys out of the pram when their favourite gets evicted and announces they're no longer going to watch like they're the most important viewer and therefore must have their favourite win.

I wonder if you see the irony in calling other viewers stupid when you yourself are 'entertained' by someone with fewer brain cells than they have eyes. Though judging by some of your other posts in this thread, I imagine not.

Perez was unpopular with viewers and, more importantly, with his fellow housemates who had to put up with him 24/7 for the best part of a month. In fact, the only place he seemed to have any popularity is with some posters on DS, and we only have to look at threads such as this one to gauge the intelligence of his fans. :)

Maybe, if you simply cannot be entertained by a group of adults locked in a house together for two or three more hours (such is the premise of the show), switching off probably is the best idea for you. You might find yourself more suited to something else. There is a lesser-known channel called CBeebies you might be interested in. :)

I love CBBies. Mr Bloom - sexy. Mr Maker -,great car. Mr Tumble and his Spotty Bag -,magic! Mike the Knight and Tom -,hero's. Show me Show me - I love it!!!
  • Options
    LilylilacLilylilac Posts: 1,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Such over the top dramatic ones too.

I really hope you are an American.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PaleHorse wrote: »
    Can I just ask you three not to be complete asses? :) My post was hoping more to be indicative of how this exit was complete BS and a total validation of the viewing audience's stupidity, and less of a "oh look at me while I make a big deal of myself!" :D
    I agree with you

I am switching off now

BB was over for me anyway long before Perez got evicted

The ones who have come into the thread being smart-arses can enjoy the next two days of boring vapidness, from the likes of Calum and the rest

Im glad i was entertained with Perez antics
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

If you find watching the likes of Calum and the rest entertainment, then that's ok

Enjoy watching the rest of the show, try not to get bored :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really hope you are an American.

I have no idea what you mean by that. Are you about to claim you're being "sarcastic" again? Or perhaps it's more general silliness.
  • Options
    Hyram FyramHyram Fyram Posts: 3,389
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think I can cope. Who was the person who informed the world they'd switch off? You've forgotten, too? Oh well.
  • Options
    mumof4mumof4 Posts: 3,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am glad to see that he has gone, Dont know why there is a lot of hate for Katie Hopkins, she only does what most people think, freedom of speach say it as it is. Can you all honestly say that you have never called any one lazy or fat,
  • Options
    purplesky99purplesky99 Posts: 1,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perez is amazing, and most of the housemates resented the limelight being stolen from them by his amazingness (and no I haven't been drinking..).

I'm now off any celebrity reality shows, having seen enough of their awfulness this series and previous ones.

Perez is great. :)
  • Options
    LilylilacLilylilac Posts: 1,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have no idea what you mean by that. Are you about to claim you're being "sarcastic" again? Or perhaps it's more general silliness.

Americans don't get irony.
    Your post about calling the police hinted at it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Americans don't get irony.
    Your post about calling the police hinted at it.

So it's irony now? You were claiming it was sarcasm before. I know they sell dictionaries in the UK. Seriously, find yourself one.
  • Options
    droogiefretdroogiefret Posts: 24,117
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Perez comes over well outside the house. A complete diva - but reasonably likeable.
  • Options
    BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sylvia wrote: »
    I'm switching off too. What is the point of watching this bunch of boring nobody's now? It doesn't matter who wins, because none of them deserves to - except maybe Keith who's the best of a rotten lot now Perez has gone. >:(

I switched off too.

Aside from Keith, there is no one left that I'd like to see win. Of course, someone will win that's the whole point of the show.

But I'm not keen on any of those that remain, so I will just catch up on the forum.

:)