Peter and Kerry are at it again

BReal2BReal2 Posts: 863
Forum Member
✭✭

Comments

• smashboxsmashbox Posts: 4,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it CANconspiracy time again? Wow it must have been at least a week since I've heard that gem.
  • annwannw Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cannot they just be friends like they say. Oh sorry its the star, well then it must be true.
  • BReal2BReal2 Posts: 863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh please,CAN represents both of them and who else is going to sit there and think up a Kerry-Peter rumor? CAN is known for the endless cross promoting of clients,it's just PA's die hard fans refuse to admit it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,317
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    According to the News Of The World he is dating Keisha Buchanan ( Ex Sugababes)....
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Daily Star doesn't need CAN's (or anyone else's) help to write BS!:rolleyes:
  • ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    smashbox wrote: »
    Is it CANconspiracy time again? Wow it must have been at least a week since I've heard that gem.

This is the only time you will read this from me...I welcome the CAN conspiracies...:eek: ;):D...better than reading them Boyle threads (if you can make it through the nastiness of course - which I can't)! :mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    The Daily Star doesn't need CAN's (or anyone else's) help to write BS!:rolleyes:

Valid point there...;) :D
  • smashboxsmashbox Posts: 4,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Valdery wrote: »
    This is the only time you will read this from me...I welcome the CAN conspiracies...:eek: ;):D...better than reading them Boyle threads (if you can make it through the nastiness of course - which I can't)! :mad:

I haven't read the Boyle threads, I've never liked the man! So in a way it doesn't surprise me that he would stoop so low about Harvey he's an attention seeking ignorant ****!

I just think it's funny how this Peter and kerry shiz even annoys people, who cares!!lol
  • MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought Kerry was dating Pete's mate, the one who used to be a stripper & helps him on tour, is he called Tom?
    Pete & Kerry - No. Not believable for a minute.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Or is it Carl as in this
    http://www.metro.co.uk/showbiz/843536-kerry-katona-dating-peter-andres-tour-manager-carl-machin

There are a lot of journalists you know! CAN isn't involved with everything!!!!!!!
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i guess its time for CAN to make sure that they get their clients pics on helllo/ok and other rags to get their christmas bonus as there will not be any pics of pete and the kids around the christmas tree.

I guess they CANnot help themselves in the PA KK promotion for them doing nothing:yawn:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He used to date Jet from Gladiators.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,200
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lins_81 wrote: »
    According to the News Of The World he is dating Keisha Buchanan ( Ex Sugababes)....

Until the press get bored and stop speculating on it...then CAN will dismiss the story as untrue :rolleyes:

The source on the DS showbiz story... lol How predictable that with another "Andre dating" story comes a pathetic comment on how KP "will" feel about it. Its surely gotten to the point now 18 months on and a marriage to boot, that its not far fetched for the GBP to believe KP would be actually happy to hear he had FINALLY moved on? :confused: No. I forgot he needs that contection to sell the story since....single celebrity dates other single well-known person doesnt sell quite as well.

PA probably wont move on until the cash from the split finally dries up. Playing the role of victim like he does is harder to sell to the public when youre in a relationship! And under those circumstance any mention of his cash cow, i mean Ex Wife will be viewed as disrespectful to his current gf.

So over this bore! :mad:
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Even I don't believe that PA is desperate enough to want to hook up with KK. If I were him (:eek:), I would do my level best to not be associated with her in any way shape or form but I guess he has little choice in it as this is CAN's only way of keeping their clients in the news.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So it's still CAN's doing is it? How about if one of the Paps saw Kerry going to his house, to meet her boyfriend, and put 2 and 2 together and told his bosses?
  • crystal_methcrystal_meth Posts: 8,379
    Forum Member
    It seems obvious to me after watching KK's latest show that she is terribly lonely after moving down south and that Claire was going to arrange some social visits with PA for her. Obviously that works in everyone's favour - it gives both parties publicity, is of use to CAN, and gives the papers new fodder. I would say that everyone involved here is getting something out of this rumour which of course is untrue, I could hardly see PA and KK together??
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Having watch KK show, even Peter Andre doesnt deserve that:D All the tears:rolleyes: She so doesnt deserve a second chance.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    smashbox wrote: »
    I haven't read the Boyle threads, I've never liked the man! So in a way it doesn't surprise me that he would stoop so low about Harvey he's an attention seeking ignorant ****!

I just think it's funny how this Peter and kerry shiz even annoys people, who cares!!lol

I actually thought this bloke was Boyle the writer. Now I know differently. :eek: And know to avoid him at any cost (if I can of course) caught the bloke whilst the OH was channel hopping. :eek: :mad:
    Forum Member
    bunny55 wrote: »
    Having watch KK show, even Peter Andre doesnt deserve that:D All the tears:rolleyes: She so doesnt deserve a second chance.

Everyone deserves a second chance unless (depending what you believe) they've committed inhumane atrocities - even KK doesn't meet that criteria.

At the end of the day, would people rather that scumbag Mark had residential custody of her children or they were put into care? And the two older girls? What send them to live in Ireland, for sure Brian still wouldn't want them in Oz with him.

KKs got no class, no style, and not a huge amount of intelligence, but she surely has pulled herself out of the gutter, got clean, got fit, and finally been honest. Her children love her, she loves them, and under supervision she's a great mum, that is clear, so why would people be so vindictive as to want to persecute her and destroy her life any more than she has already done it to herself?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Everyone deserves a second chance unless (depending what you believe) they've committed inhumane atrocities - even KK doesn't meet that criteria.

Yes, I wouldn't dispute that for a moment, but why the eff does she need to be indulged with a highly contrived, disengenuous and PR-led reality show in order to show how she's turned over a new leaf?? Surely if she really had turned over a new leaf, she'd be doing it quietly out of the public eye instead of babbling on about it in every cheap tabloid column and paper 24/7 and expecting to be admired and applauded for it?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,200
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

At the end of the day, would people rather that scumbag Mark had residential custody of her children or they were put into care? And the two older girls? What send them to live in Ireland, for sure Brian still wouldn't want them in Oz with him.

KKs got no class, no style, and not a huge amount of intelligence, but she surely has pulled herself out of the gutter, got clean, got fit, and finally been honest. Her children love her, she loves them, and under supervision she's a great mum, that is clear, so why would people be so vindictive as to want to persecute her and destroy her life any more than she has already done it to herself?

After all the grief why is she still clinging on to fame, though? She isnt famous for anything, just being a major fail. Its harsh but true and people hate to see an irresponsible parent drag their children down with them. She should leave the public eye gracefully and concentrate on her children and genuinely getting clean. Not getting clean for pay, which the public see's straight through.

She uses her children for publicity and money. She had a drug problem, that she only admitted too when money was there to be exchanged for the story. Its always Brians fault or Marks fault. Her behaviour is absurd and until she accepts an ounce of responsability and puts her children best interests over her own desperate attempts to remain in the public eye..for absolutely nothing...she's doomed to repeat the same destructive cylces. Her self worth and her general perception of herself is clearly connected to how famous and adored she is by the public, and thats unhealthy.

CAN and all the other enablers around her can sit and say she's changed, clean blah blah until theyre blue in the face but itll take more than afew stage photo ops with her children and quotes from people wanting to make a pocket out of her to convince the majority of the public she is better. Imo if she was serious about changing, really changing her ways she would have let Brian take his children to Oz out of harms way, whilst she tackelled her addiction. Not "beat" it infront of a camera crew with the children there around her.

Personally i dont believe the public will buy this sober Kerry stuff, and in the long run it will be the best thing that has ever happened to her. The problem is, her change is not a selfless act. The perception is she is doing it for fame, tv shows, money, and everything else that she can slap her name on again rather than for the children getting their mother back and getting herself healthy.

Everybody does deserve a second chance, but in the public eye? Really? What is it Kerry does? This is half the problem in people questioning why she needs to be followed by camera crews throughout her stages of recovery. She isnt a talented actress, songstress etc where people would champion a recovery. The hard facts are she is an old reality star that as had her day and should concentrate on her family, privately. Not attempt to recapture the stresses of living in the public eye that arguably caused her to turn to drug use in the first place...she's just as vunerable to repeat it again if CANs plan fails. Theyre doing her a great diservice imo. And their plan to paint Brian and Mark as the causes of her habit have failed!
    Forum Member
    ^ I agree with a lot of the above. The thing with KK though is, what was she going to do? CAN offered her a lifeline when she couldn't see any other way out. Realistically, without that (or something similar by another agency) what the heck was she to do? She was homeless and skint, was she realistically going to go and live in emergency hostel or B&B accommodation, claim benefits, and put her kids into the local school in some hell Manchester suburb?

Also, she is a 'cash cow' to any agent either way, plus the public DID like her when she won in the jungle. She's bound to be far better off trying another shot at celebrity because she is one whether we like her or not and there are far lesser known people making a good living off the back of 'showbiz' - turning up for the opening of an envelope and doing all the Celebrity does whatever shows. Expect to see her doing the rounds of Sleb CDWM etc. Plus, as demonstrated in the docu-show, she is getting paid for photo shoots and all sorts of stuff. CAN only 'rescued' her because it was a considered gamble on making money from her, she would have had offers from lesser agents, and another one would have taken her on. It's a miracle Elton John didn't have her go live with him for a while (or has he stopped doing that nowadays?).
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    After all the grief why is she still clinging on to fame, though? She isnt famous for anything, just being a major fail. Its harsh but true and people hate to see an irresponsible parent drag their children down with them. She should leave the public eye gracefully and concentrate on her children and genuinely getting clean. Not getting clean for pay, which the public see's straight through.

She uses her children for publicity and money. She had a drug problem, that she only admitted too when money was there to be exchanged for the story. Its always Brians fault or Marks fault. Her behaviour is absurd and until she accepts an ounce of responsability and puts her children best interests over her own desperate attempts to remain in the public eye..for absolutely nothing...she's doomed to repeat the same destructive cylces. Her self worth and her general perception of herself is clearly connected to how famous and adored she is by the public, and thats unhealthy.

CAN and all the other enablers around her can sit and say she's changed, clean blah blah until theyre blue in the face but itll take more than afew stage photo ops with her children and quotes from people wanting to make a pocket out of her to convince the majority of the public she is better. Imo if she was serious about changing, really changing her ways she would have let Brian take his children to Oz out of harms way, whilst she tackelled her addiction. Not "beat" it infront of a camera crew with the children there around her.

Personally i dont believe the public will buy this sober Kerry stuff, and in the long run it will be the best thing that has ever happened to her. The problem is, her change is not a selfless act. The perception is she is doing it for fame, tv shows, money, and everything else that she can slap her name on again rather than for the children getting their mother back and getting herself healthy.

Everybody does deserve a second chance, but in the public eye? Really? What is it Kerry does? This is half the problem in people questioning why she needs to be followed by camera crews throughout her stages of recovery. She isnt a talented actress, songstress etc where people would champion a recovery. The hard facts are she is an old reality star that as had her day and should concentrate on her family, privately. Not attempt to recapture the stresses of living in the public eye that arguably caused her to turn to drug use in the first place...she's just as vunerable to repeat it again if CANs plan fails. Theyre doing her a great diservice imo. And their plan to paint Brian and Mark as the causes of her habit have failed!

Excellent post. I have wondered for a while , what is this"career" she iswanting to get back to.

Those Children should be her first priority and clearly they are not.

Now she is going into SOI, Loads of rehersal time away fro her children and it is their school holidays. KK is interested only in herself and bleating about the raw deal she has been dealt in life.

Stop feeling sorry for yourself Kerry, put your kids first and give them some time, undo the damage you and your selfishness has done to them before it is too late.

You really are nothing in the public'e eye any more. There are more talented people than you around.
    Give up and be a Mum to your children.
    I am sick of seeing a "bankrupt" staying at the mayfair hotel, shopping til youdrops and partying all night..
    Give some thought other people in your supposed position and see how they behave.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    @Samantha - perfectly said. I posted the synopsis of this a minute before you but you've brilliantly laid out in black and white all the reasons why this' conversion' is so suspect and so deserving of disdain and contempt.
    Forum Member
    ^ KK is doing better by her kids than she was before and trying to undo the damage IMO.

I don't imagine anyone would say she's got a talent - she's already said many times herself she doesn't. She doesn't have any money, if she's shown 'shopping til she drops' that's probably something she's been paid to do, she probably has to hand back all the stuff she's bought at the end! Ditto going to parties - as illustrated in her show on Thurs, it was work, she left the party she was at and was back home by 10pm. She stayed in the Mayfair hotel because the client had hired it for her to have her hair and make-up done etc. That is something that agents and clients do for 'celebrities' of any standard.

That girl has come from NOTHING she has been homeless more times than 99% of the population of Europe when she was only a small child and it wasn't her fault - how can you think she doesn't know what it's like to suffer or that she's got no empathy for other bankrupt people?

Just because many people don't like her doesn't mean the press and her agency aren't going to keep banking on her publicity, probably til the day she dies. She's a celebrity whether we like it or not, that is how she's going to make her money. What is she supposed to do? Walk round in a sack cloth and ashes and beat herself with branches? Even then, she'd still be in the papers for it!