Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't really blame Jamie, If I was him I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off her!!!
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Let's hope it doesn't inherit its Mothers very questionable views and bigotry.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Great. More of my "Post-Natal Depression Hell." I had PND after my second and I'm still dealing with it even though he is nearly 2. There is no way in hell I'd consider having another child so soon after my PND.
  • Options
    phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member
    Two kids with the same footballer?

I'm strangely impressed :D
  • Options
    RealityRocksRealityRocks Posts: 4,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What does she do as a career, all I see is stories about her personally but never anything in terms of achievement, or is she just a WAG? I don't know anything about football, and have never heard anything about Jamie O Hara. Is he a good player / on a good wage to support her?

Still, its nice to hear they are building a little family :) Good luck to them both.
  • Options
    *Cadhla**Cadhla* Posts: 1,276
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's lovely news, and i'm happy for her although I dislike her. She will definitely have her hands full. I also don't like Danielle's habit of always tweeting where she is going so that she gets papped. Her fiancé does this too.
  • Options
    sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What does she do as a career, all I see is stories about her personally but never anything in terms of achievement, or is she just a WAG? I don't know anything about football, and have never heard anything about Jamie O Hara. Is he a good player / on a good wage to support her?
    Still, its nice to hear they are building a little family :) Good luck to them both.

Well, l am not a football person either, but do know that Jamie is 'on loan' to Wolves at the moment, and they are very pleased with him and want to keep him. Also my sil says he is a decent player.
  • Options
    NorthernNinnyNorthernNinny Posts: 18,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Let's hope it doesn't inherit its Mothers very questionable views and bigotry.

Totally agree, for me she was the real villian in Celebrity Big Brother but Jade and Jo seemed to cop most of the flack for it. Meanwhile she slithered out of the hoohah and into the celebrity circuit without much fuss being made of her behaviour. Let's hope she's learned her lesson and is a better person for it!:rolleyes:
  • Options
    shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

O'Hara's been at Tottenham since he was a youth player. He's never been able to hold down a first team place, and has been out on loan at Millwall, Portsmouth and currently Wolves. I'm pretty sure he'll sign permanently with them in the Summer. In terms of his wages, he's not gonna be on Wayne Rooney money, but he'll be on around 30,000 a week I reckon. He's not the best player in the world, but he's alright.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Totally agree, for me she was the real villian in Celebrity Big Brother but Jade and Jo seemed to cop most of the flack for it. Meanwhile she slithered out of the hoohah and into the celebrity circuit without much fuss being made of her behaviour. Let's hope she's learned her lesson and is a better person for it!:rolleyes:

I agree. She was the sh*t stirrer who egged Jade on and than stood back and let her do the mouthing off. Typical nbully behvaiour from Ms Lloyd imo. It does seem she was forgivne because she's 'pretty' and gets 'em out for the lads. Amazing what a few underwear shots in Nuts and the Daily Star will forgive :rolleyes:

Anyway, she's bagged her rich footballer so she's achieved her lifes ambition
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The most disgusting thing was when she threatened to flick her vaginal thrush into Shilpa's curry. Disgusting, primeval behaviour; I will never forget it. She is a disgusting, thick, racist idiot.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The most disgusting thing was when she threatened to flick her vaginal thrush into Shilpa's curry. Disgusting, primeval behaviour; I will never forget it. She is a disgusting, thick, racist idiot.

:eek: ooh...I'd forgotten about that. That's absolutely vile - and that's not a word I use very often.
  • Options
    viertevierte Posts: 4,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What?!!! That is vile, seriously never heard that before
  • Options
    Huffy1968Huffy1968 Posts: 1,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great. More of my "Post-Natal Depression Hell." I had PND after my second and I'm still dealing with it even though he is nearly 2. There is no way in hell I'd consider having another child so soon after my PND.

I saw what PND did to my wife, so as far as I am concerned Lloyd didn't have PND, just used it as a convenient hook to hang accusations and rumours in the press that there were cracks in her relationship. Considering how much soon after the birth she was allegedly papped looking, ahem, "gawjus" at parties and the like when she was supposedly "tearful", suffering from "depression" and "near suicide"... She even went on Lorraine to promote her "suffering". Disgusting. :mad: :rolleyes:

Couldn't agree more, vile indeed. She blamed everyone except herself for what happened in CBB, and it was only the Daily Star's lifeline of putting her on the cover every other day for a year that saved her from the total obscurity she deserved. Now she just plays the victim whenever her notoriety gets the better of her. Or, it appears now, has babies... :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    vierte wrote: »
    What?!!! That is vile, seriously never heard that before

It's amazing what you can get away with when you have a pretty face! Jade' s behaviour was awful but she more than made amends for it. I got the impression that Danielle didn't show any genuine remorse afterwards.:mad:
  • Options
    sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:eek: Dont remember that particular incident, but yes, she was vile. She was making the bullets for Jade to fire. :mad:
  • Options
    Nia70Nia70 Posts: 573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    phil solo wrote: »
    Two kids with the same footballer?

I'm strangely impressed :D

I snorted! :D
  • Options
    di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member

I cant remember that either; perhaps it was on the 'live feed'? .... It takes a lot to shock me, but that ^^ is repugnant :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,197
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's amazing what you can get away with when you have a pretty face! Jade' s behaviour was awful but she more than made amends for it. I got the impression that Danielle didn't show any genuine remorse afterwards.:mad:

Thats debatable IMO.
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Sweet Jesus. I didn't like her before CBB, thought she was quite loathsome during and afterwards, and agree with others here that she was far worse than the other two, but this takes her into new levels of low. I don't use the word vile often but it's totally appropriate here.
  • Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thats debatable IMO.

:D

I had to laugh when she said that Shilpa "can't even speak English proper anyway". Ironic, coming from a woman who can barely string a cohesive sentence together.

Like somebody else has said, I hope the children grow up to be better people than their mother.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thats debatable IMO.

Why is it debateable?:confused:
  • Options
    KidPokerKidPoker Posts: 4,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She usually moves onto another footballer every 8 months or so, it now appears that she will be pregnant.
  • Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why is it debateable?:confused:

Because not everybody has to be attracted to Danielle Lloyd?