Options

Danielle Lloyd Expecting Baby No. 2

Comments

• Options
    sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why is it debateable?:confused:

Think Betty means the BIB (the pretty face) bit. Not everybody thinks she has a pretty face
  • Options
    KidPokerKidPoker Posts: 4,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who cares what they look like? She is known to have went out with countless celebrities and footballers.

Girls like that should be hosed down and locked away.
  • Options
    NorthernNinnyNorthernNinny Posts: 18,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    Think Betty means the BIB (the pretty face) bit. Not everybody thinks she has a pretty face

I wish I had a face like that but I wouldn't give diddly squat for her personality!:D
  • Options
    NorthernNinnyNorthernNinny Posts: 18,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KidPoker wrote: »
    Who cares what they look like? She is known to have went out with countless celebrities and footballers.

Girls like that should be hosed down and locked away.

LOL! :D:D
  • Options
    duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh good, she can drag the new one round restaurants and clubs at all hours of the morning too. Then Now can give her another two page spread justifying why she's not a bad mother. Vile.
  • Options
    -Sid--Sid- Posts: 29,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    After her disastrous stint on Big Brother, I was sort of hoping the talentless Danielle Lloyd would disappear from the celebrity world for good.

She was probably the worst behaved out of Shilpa's tormentors but got away relatively unscathed.
  • Options
    Apple_CrumbleApple_Crumble Posts: 21,748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I remember after the whole CBB fiasco many did predict that she would appear on the Daily Star every day and then have babies.

She was way worse than Jade Goody, imo.
  • Options
    brillopadbrillopad Posts: 3,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *Cadhla* wrote: »
    It's lovely news, and i'm happy for her although I dislike her. She will definitely have her hands full. I also don't like Danielle's habit of always tweeting where she is going so that she gets papped. Her fiancé does this too.

She's having another child out of wedlock - I'm shocked...
  • Options
    DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Danielle is racist, spiteful, shallow and slutty. But I have to admit that there are things about her I find endearing. She can be very charming when she likes and she has a surprising brave streak. After her disastrous appearance on CBB, it can't have been easy for her to go about her normal lifestyle, clubbing etc, knowing that it was all too likely that someone might give her a kicking at any time.

I wish her well with her pregnancy, despite her many serious failings.
  • Options
    CaminoCamino Posts: 13,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she was excellent on Total Wipeout, and why not have another baby so soon after her first get it all over and done with and get your body back!
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Danielle is racist, spiteful, shallow and slutty. But I have to admit that there are things about her I find endearing. She can be very charming when she likes and she has a surprising brave streak. After her disastrous appearance on CBB, it can't have been easy for her to go about her normal lifestyle, clubbing etc, knowing that it was all too likely that someone might give her a kicking at any time.

I wish her well with her pregnancy, despite her many serious failings.

You're perfectly entitled to your opinion Dave but I just wondered if you had examples of her being either brave or charming? Her way of dealing with the fall out from CBB was a 'heartrending' mag article where she claimed to have a breast lump that miraculously was then found to be benign.

I don't care if it couldn't have been easy for her after CBB - her disgusting shameful behaviour was her own fault and she rightly had to live with the consequences. (I'm not condoning anyone beating her up as equally there is no excuse for that)...
  • Options
    i4ui4u Posts: 55,007
    Forum Member
    Did the incident at the nightclub where her leg was cut ever go to court?

I recall reports of two girls being charged but no reports of the outcome.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Congratulations to her :)

Not particularly a fan but I wish her well.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ...I just wondered if you had examples of her being either brave or charming?

Shortly after being seen to be allegedly racist she did bravely meet Shilpa Shetty at a film premiere...oh silly me, I forgot, they had the same publicist at the time. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    nats18nats18 Posts: 8,218
    Forum Member
    I thought her and th guy broke up. I honestly never saw her as that attractive yes she's pretty with her make up all done but she's not anything special without it.
  • Options
    Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    phil solo wrote: »
    Two kids with the same footballer?

I'm strangely impressed :D

:D:D:D

At least she's settled now. I wouldn't have assumed they would go in for a second baby so soon as they seem to be having marital problems???

Anywayz good look to the two of them! :)
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nats18 wrote: »
    I thought her and th guy broke up. I honestly never saw her as that attractive yes she's pretty with her make up all done but she's not anything special without it.

I agree. Although I'll probably get called 'jellus' for saying it but I never got what the fuss was about with her. When she was first on CBB and said she was Miss England, my partner looked at me and went 'really? That's the best they can find'. I think she's quite an ordinary looking girl tbh
  • Options
    maxinerulesmaxinerules Posts: 698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I agree. Although I'll probably get called 'jellus' for saying it but I never got what the fuss was about with her. When she was first on CBB and said she was Miss England, my partner looked at me and went 'really? That's the best they can find'. I think she's quite an ordinary looking girl tbh

The Miss England people stripped her of her title when they found out about her and Teddy Sheringham being together when he was one of the judges.

At the time of the racism scandal they issued a fabulous statement saying they wished they had not sacked her earlier, so that they could have the pleasure of sacking her over her behaviour on CBB.
  • Options
    Michelle12Michelle12 Posts: 3,288
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »

Yes, she looks like a chav.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/12/31/article-0-0C9CC2E8000005DC-693_468x350.jpg
  • Options
    DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its amazing how she doesn't appear to limp considering 'she almost lost her leg' in that nightclub incident.

I agree she was worse than Jade and seemed to get away with and then dated a few black footballers but I still think she's racist.

She looked very plain on CBB.
  • Options
    DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You're perfectly entitled to your opinion Dave but I just wondered if you had examples of her being either brave or charming? Her way of dealing with the fall out from CBB was a 'heartrending' mag article where she claimed to have a breast lump that miraculously was then found to be benign.

I don't care if it couldn't have been easy for her after CBB - her disgusting shameful behaviour was her own fault and she rightly had to live with the consequences. (I'm not condoning anyone beating her up as equally there is no excuse for that)...

I think you may be misunderstanding me a little. I'm not saying she didn't deserve every bit of the odium that came her way after CBB. What I am saying is that going about her normal routine, rather than hiding away, took some bravery. Jo O'Meara was very noticeably unable to find it in herself to do likewise for quite a long time.

As for charm, look at her with Shilpa after Jade was evicted from CBB. Maybe you'd call it being ingratiating and being a suck-up rather than employing charm, but I think these are just differently slanted words for the same thing. She was also charming later on a WAGs special of Weakest Link. She can actually come across very nicely and sweetly; it's a disguise, but it's a pretty good one.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I agree she was worse than Jade and seemed to get away with and then dated a few black footballers.....

She looked very plain on CBB.

Her publicist after CBB was often in the media boasting how football clubs paid him to 'protect' gay players.
  • Options
    lynwood3lynwood3 Posts: 24,904
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Beats me why we have to read about this talentless nobody.

Her looks enabled her to escape unscathed from the CBB debacle when in reality she was far more guilty of racism than the two less attractive girls involved.

What exactly is her claim to fame? Displaying her bazookas in the Daily Star, and bedding footballers?

Quality.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think you may be misunderstanding me a little. I'm not saying she didn't deserve every bit of the odium that came her way after CBB. What I am saying is that going about her normal routine, rather than hiding away, took some bravery. Jo O'Meara was very noticeably unable to find it in herself to do likewise for quite a long time.

As for charm, look at her with Shilpa after Jade was evicted from CBB. Maybe you'd call it being ingratiating and being a suck-up rather than employing charm, but I think these are just differently slanted words for the same thing. She was also charming later on a WAGs special of Weakest Link. She can actually come across very nicely and sweetly; it's a disguise, but it's a pretty good one.

I think we'll have to agree to disagree Dave as I see both of those examples you have cited as being how she was told to behave to cope with the fall out rather than being the genuine actions of someone who was genuinely sorry about their actions. I think she's a repugnant, vicious, racist, talentless, nasty, cheap little slag* who is famous for wopping her norks out and bedding footballers.

*Slag is not too strong a word for her - she is a slag IMHO.
  • Options
    Huffy1968Huffy1968 Posts: 1,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Lloyd wasn't brave - she played the victim, threatening to sue Endemol/Channel 4 for "misrepresentation". She also appeared on This Morning and other shows, and gave magazine interviews saying how she had been the victim of bullies at school (when her former headmaster was actually quoted as saying Lloyd herself had been one), beaten up by her ex-boyfriend, then had a breast lump "scare" - all blatant sympathy bids. She went to Dubai on holiday after CBB then came back to England acting as if nothing had happened, then went straight to work for the Daily Star while dating black footballers, Teddy Sheringham having rightfully dumped her.

Lloyd was called into the Diary Room during CBB, like Jade Goody, and informed of her actions and how they had been reported. She knew she was in trouble, so when Jade was evicted (having noone to cackle behind Shilpa's back with) she started being nice to Shilpa, including lying to her face about her own words and actions, purely as damage limitation. It was all front, to save her own reputation. She had been warned by her agent, Angela De Fouw, not to be racist in a well-reported email list of "do's and don'ts" before going into the house.

As an aside, Jo O'Meara should never have been put in the house anyway, as she was having mental health issues, but needed the money from her appearance to help save her house from being repossessed. She was the only one of the three to come away with any dignity, in my opinion - after a couple of disastrous interviews she took herself completely out of the limelight, to work with injured and traumatised horses.

As for Lloyd, well she then appeared with Shilpa at the film premiere, with a Daily Star photographer, and got pictures taken with her. Shilpa clearly looks uncomfortable in some of the pictures from that appearance - another blatant and cynical publicity stunt to to save Lloyd's tattered reputation. She even said that Shilpa had invited her, that they were friends and were going to have dinner together to catch up - ever even seen them together since? No, neither have I. And Lloyd even claimed at one point they were going to do a raunchy calendar shoot together, which unsurprisingly never materialised. Because it was a lie, presumably. Jade was missing from the premiere, because Max Clifford, Shilpa and Lloyd's agent at that time, informed Jade's agent not to send her. How times changed. Lloyd is just a professional victim, a racist and a proven liar.

Sorry to go on. :D