eahrc to pay the bnp's court costs.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Azagoth wrote: »
    Would you like me to point out everything that's wrong with that statement?

That's not necessary. It stands alone. :D
  • bobzibobzi Posts: 553
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ....half a million is even more pitiful set against a total population of 62.

It's the voting population that matters. (27 million at last GE.)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15,411
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bobzi wrote: »
    It's the voting population that matters. (Around 27 million voted in 2010...)

Did you actually read my first post?:rolleyes:
  • UKMikeyUKMikey Posts: 28,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I despise both, although Trev and the Thought Police more as they can have an impact on my life
    Funny, because I feel the BNP could potentially have a far greater impact upon my life than the ECHRC.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did you actually read my first post?:rolleyes:

You obviously didn't read mine? You edited your post down from 62 million ;)
  • JamesC81JamesC81 Posts: 14,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    irishguy wrote: »
    You think its brilliant a racist got money???:confused:

trevor philips is nearly as racist as nick griffon
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You obviously didn't read mine? ;)

What makes you think that?
  • cupoteacupotea Posts: 1,388
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whilst not a fan of the BNP I'm rather glad to know that the insufferable Trevor Philips would have been extremely pissed off about this.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You obviously didn't read mine? You edited your post down from 62 million ;)

Unlike you, I did not edit my post.
  • FizzbinFizzbin Posts: 36,827
    Forum Member
    ianmoore wrote: »
    Griffin
    badnono wrote: »
    Griffin who?

Isn't he that nice black surgeon in Holby City?
  • UKMikeyUKMikey Posts: 28,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JamesC81 wrote: »
    Yeah, you hear about Phillips's thugs beating up white people all the time.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JamesC81 wrote: »

Here...Here...
    It always makes me laugh when (so called) "anti-facists" try to silence political parties.

They are obviously too thick to understand what facism is.

Trevor Phillips is a perfect example
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    These court costs then...Are these the court costs that funded the BNP's attempt to justify not allowing none-whites into their party?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Here...Here...
    It always makes me laugh when (so called) "anti-facists" try to silence political parties.

They are obviously too thick to understand what facism is.

Trevor Phillips is a perfect example

You don't think Nick Griffin is a facist then?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    GOGO2 wrote: »
    You don't think Nick Griffin is a facist then?

I'm sure he is! However, the BNP are not the only facists in the UK. People who try to "shut-up" legal political parties are themselves fascist.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hate the BNP cos they want people like me and my British-born kiddies out of the UK. They'd also want to make my marriage illegal.
    That being said, Nick and his merry band of racist twunts have every right to spew their bullshit and be a legitimate political party as long as they follow the rules. They have as much chance of getting into power as my two cats, the frog I found in the bottom of the garden, the fox that steals from my fig tree and the two crazy Welsh terriers across the road. Actually, they have a better chance of getting in and probably have better economic policies than the BNP. Sunshine is the best disinfectant-- let the BNP have their day in the sun.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They'd also want to make my marriage illegal.

If your marriage is legal...then they can't do a thing about it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm sure he is! However, the BNP are not the only facists in the UK. People who try to "shut-up" legal political parties are themselves fascist.

Oh good, for a second there it sounded like you were trying to defend the greasy old bigot.

As for ''shutting up'' legal political parties, if a legal political party has policies that are ilegal don't you think that should be addressed?
  • -Sid--Sid- Posts: 29,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What they can do and what they want to do are two very different things.

If the BNP had their way, they'd be repatriating non-indigenous people and putting an end to civil partnerships for gay folk.

Nothing Trevor Philips has said or done comes close to that level of 'facism'.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    GOGO2 wrote: »

As for ''shutting up'' legal political parties, if a legal political party has policies that are ilegal don't you think that should be addressed?

This is the big sticking point of any political party that ISN'T in power...because the ruling party is the one that can steamroller in new laws.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is the big sticking point of any political party that ISN'T in power...because the ruling party is the one that can steamroller in new laws.

Like making Whydoiwatches marriage illegal if they come into power?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,547
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Azagoth wrote: »
    Would you like me to point out everything that's wrong with that statement?

Funnily enough, you're allowed to cringe at something without wanting it outlawed. I'm not sure how you're incapable of understanding that. Or do you think that we should all actively encourage white supremacist groups? If so, you're 70 years too late, and speaking the wrong language.

I'm all for a United Kingdom, where we all stand as one, regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual preference, or socio-economic background.
    I'm also in support of every individual being allowed to vote for the political party that closest matches their personal beliefs.
    However, I do not think that any party should be allowed to exclude anyone based on criteria such as used by the BNP.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Are you such a blinkered defender of Nick that you can't read properly? Or have you never read their manifesto and got to the part about how the feel about interracial marriages? If the BNP got into power, which is unlikely seeing as they couldn't win an election with perfect condtions for a party like theirs. Half a million votes is complete bollocks compared to the total number of votes cast.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    -Sid- wrote: »
    What they can do and what they want to do are two very different things.

If the BNP had their way, they'd be repatriating non-indigenous people and putting an end to civil partnerships for gay folk.

Nothing Trevor Philips has said or done comes close to that level of 'facism'.

But that's the whole point of democracy!

A political party spells out its manefesto...you then can exercise your democratic rights to either vote for that party...or vote against it.

Trying to silence a political view goes completely against the grain of what the UK democratic system, is all about.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are you such a blinkered defender of Nick that you can't read properly? .

Are you unable to undertand what I have written.

Where have I defended the BNP?