Options

HO Later speculation

Glitter03Glitter03 Posts: 2,979
Forum Member
✭✭✭
With the announcement of various cast members returning for the Later episodes i am wondering: will Tony die? :(

For such a long standing character they will surely have to give him a good send off and bringing back some of the original characters from early HO would fit in with this.

I really hope not as i love the character but i am wondering if it will be more of an emotional series of episodes rather than the dramatic ones we had last year.

Comments

• Options
    Matt35Matt35 Posts: 30,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was hoping it would be a more ligher hollyoaks later but no doubt we`ll get the its the darkest later yet line at some point although it would have to go some to beat last years.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think it will be dark....i am hoping lighthearted but still with a good storyline too!
  • Options
    EastenderstreetEastenderstreet Posts: 3,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They can't kill off Tony :(

Surely he is one of the few "untouchables" left in hollyoaks!

He is a great character and a great actor too and this cancer storyline has shown that! Plus i dont think the actor would quit , he loves being there!
  • Options
    AngiBearAngiBear Posts: 2,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They may do especially as
    Mandy is coming back to HO.
  • Options
    Steve_WhelanSteve_Whelan Posts: 1,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I read that Kurt Benson is going to be in the next series, seeing as Kurt was killed off in a boating accident about fifteen years ago, is he going to be in a ghosts of Tony's past type scenario.
  • Options
    OminousGloryOminousGlory Posts: 5,019
    Forum Member
    I read that Kurt Benson is going to be in the next series, seeing as Kurt was killed off in a boating accident about fifteen years ago, is he going to be in a ghosts of Tony's past type scenario.

I was thinking the same. That, or he's just imagining it all so he can be in some kind of "happy place" while suffering with his cancer.
  • Options
    dublintvfandublintvfan Posts: 5,077
    Forum Member
    could kurt play a minor role in a flashback while finn and dom join tony on a roadtrip
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 341
    Forum Member
    Would they dare kill off Tony though?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    chirinexo wrote: »
    Would they dare kill off Tony though?

If the actor thought it was time to leave then they may have decided to keep it quiet like Lyndseys death and give him a big exit in the Later episodes.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 341
    Forum Member
    Glitter03 wrote: »
    If the actor thought it was time to leave then they may have decided to keep it quiet like Lyndseys death and give him a big exit in the Later episodes.

Maybe, but I just can't see Nick Pickard wanting to leave. He seems very happy to work there. Even if they do kill him off I don't think it should be in Later because not everyone tunes in for that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    chirinexo wrote: »
    Maybe, but I just can't see Nick Pickard wanting to leave. He seems very happy to work there. Even if they do kill him off I don't think it should be in Later because not everyone tunes in for that.

I agree it should be done in the regular show if it has to happen.

If he does leave i would rather him get a happy ending rather than death :cry: Tony defo deserves a happy ending LOL!

I am hoping that it is not his death storyline and that the cancer has made him realise life is short and wanting to get in touch with old friends etc.

If it were his death i hope it is like the Sarah/parachute episodes and has a big impact on viewers.