Options

HO: Who do you think kills Fraser Black?

D.DotAD.DotA Posts: 2,281
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Almost everyone in the village has motive but who so you think will kill Fraser?

Atm I think it's Sinead, but that might change overtime. When is Fraser going to die anyway, is it this week coming?

Comments

• Options
    Tweety PieTweety Pie Posts: 1,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sandy is leaving so maybe she bumps him off. Personally I don't care who kills him I just want this dire storyline to end.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Knowing Hollyoaks they'll rip of the Simpsons and have Rose deliver the blow.
  • Options
    bananashakebananashake Posts: 2,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Knowing Hollyoaks they'll rip of the Simpsons and have Rose deliver the blow.

I actually think this too and I'm seriously thinking that they'll do it. ;-)
  • Options
    ScottishWoodyScottishWoody Posts: 23,241
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope it's Grace, and I hope she gets away with it for years. I have actually have really really warmed to her and Trevor,
  • Options
    FayecorgasmFayecorgasm Posts: 29,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope it's Grace, and I hope she gets away with it for years. I have actually have really really warmed to her and Trevor,

I have a bit of a soft spot for Trevor
  • Options
    priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's Ray.
  • Options
    EastenderstreetEastenderstreet Posts: 3,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    priscilla wrote: »
    I think it's Ray.

Ray was killed by Grace wasn't he??

I actually think it will be that superintendent Marlow who kill bump off Fraser :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I actually think it will be that superintendent Marlow who kill bump off Fraser :)

I don't think she killed him. Was the tape still running when he had his 'chat' with Ste in Friday?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 403
    Forum Member
    Sinead, I think Ste will tell her everything that Fraser has made him do resulting in her finding out it was Frasers fault she didn't get to say goodbye to Katy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

When they are acting like a normal couple I actually like them, it's when Grace goes all gangster that I hate. Hopefully with Fraser gone, the gangster stuff will stop. I like Trevor, some of the stuff he says makes me laugh.
  • Options
    EastenderstreetEastenderstreet Posts: 3,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think she killed him. Was the tape still running when he had his 'chat' with Ste in Friday?

no it wasn't as Sam had stopped it but Fraser has killed 2 cops at this stage surely Marlow can't take too much more of this1
  • Options
    grazemytvaddictgrazemytvaddict Posts: 4,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope its Ray or the police officer it might be one of the Roscoes and Sandy covers up for them. I really hope its not Sinead as that will detract from her sl.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    no it wasn't as Sam had stopped it but Fraser has killed 2 cops at this stage surely Marlow can't take too much more of this1

Marlow doesn't seem to care about the killings, maybe Fraser threatens to tell everyone he is a dodgy cop so he kills him.
    The thing with Hollyoaks, it could be a regular character as murder doesn't seem to be a big deal to them but then it could be someone like Ray or Marlowe.
  • Options
    D.DotAD.DotA Posts: 2,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's Ray.

I hope its Ray or the police officer it might be one of the Roscoes and Sandy covers up for them. I really hope its not Sinead as that will detract from her sl.

Grace killed Ray. Fraser told Trevor Ray's body was found by the police. When Trevor went back to his flat Grace told him she killed Ray.
  • Options
    dancing.queendancing.queen Posts: 14,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it'll be Sinead since she's Hollyoaks' Stacey Slater.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    D.DotA wrote: »
    Grace killed Ray. Fraser told Trevor Ray's body was found by the police. When Trevor went back to his flat Grace told him she killed Ray.

Yes but she could have easily told Marlow to tell her dad they found a body matching Ray's description. The fact they never showed her kill Ray makes me think he is still alive.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    hopefully its Grace which leads to her exit as well
  • Options
    grazemytvaddictgrazemytvaddict Posts: 4,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ME1234567 wrote: »
    hopefully its Grace which leads to her exit as well

And Freddie and Sonny helped as well.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    And Freddie and Sonny helped as well.

yes :D
  • Options
    Rick_PoppaRick_Poppa Posts: 1,323
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How do we know it's one person? Could be a combined effort?
  • Options
    SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,923
    Forum Member
    I think it will be Tom Cunningham, he'll accidently brush past Fraser in the street killing him with his touch of death..... he's a lethal one that one.
  • Options
    spikewomanspikewoman Posts: 12,274
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rick_Poppa wrote: »
    How do we know it's one person? Could be a combined effort?

Bit like "Murder On The Orient Express" where
    they all did it and each passenger took a turn at stabbing the victim :D

But in seriousness I'm in favour of another Dr Death where Lindsey did it. After all directly or indirectly Fraser led to her aborting her baby and getting suspended that's not to mention what he did to Joe.

Actually it would be nice if they brought Silas back to do it :)
  • Options
    SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,923
    Forum Member
    spikewoman wrote: »
    Bit like "Murder On The Orient Express" where
    they all did it and each passenger took a turn at stabbing the victim :D

But in seriousness I'm in favour of another Dr Death where Lindsey did it. After all directly or indirectly Fraser led to her aborting her baby and getting suspended that's not to mention what he did to Joe.

Actually it would be nice if they brought Silas back to do it :)

That reminds me of what they did in Brookside towards the end to the drug dealer bloke who moved onto the close and Barry Grant told them about this tale of "The Stranger in the village" and how he was dealt with. :D
  • Options
    SkyfallSkyfall Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    Another person hollyoaks could use to kill Fraser and make a suspect out of Trent's father.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I think it will be Tom Cunningham, he'll accidently brush past Fraser in the street killing him with his touch of death..... he's a lethal one that one.

lol:D:D