Options

Ant and dec Undercover vs Noel Edmonds Gotcha

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 329
Forum Member
Obviously, both Ant & Dec and Noel Edmondsare very good Pranksters, but who was better? Was it Noel with his Gotchas or Ant & Dec with their Undercover work?

Send me your opinions.

Comments

• Options
    packerbullypackerbully Posts: 2,812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Obviously, both Ant & Dec and Noel Edmondsare very good Pranksters, but who was better? Was it Noel with his Gotchas or Ant & Dec with their Undercover work?

Send me your opinions.

Noel was better because it, for me, was done better and secondly was original. Ant and Dec have basically just copied what Noël had done..they sjhould have done something original.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Any more opinions?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Does anyone have anything more to say or not?
  • Options
    gothergother Posts: 14,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blobby blobby blobby.
  • Options
    RadiogramRadiogram Posts: 3,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Apparently not.
  • Options
    tony-wtony-w Posts: 487
    Forum Member
    Any more opinions?

Ant & Dec are surely the better pranksters, none of their pranks have resulted in a 'misadventure'
  • Options
    popeye13popeye13 Posts: 8,573
    Forum Member
    Both are/were excellent;y set up and executed.
    But IMHO, Ant & Dec are the better ones because its not the same prank week in and week out.
    Its undercovers, its hidden camera's and telling someone what to do to make them look looney. Its big set ups like pranking Holly Willoughby on Surprise Surprise or going to the US to get Gordon Ramsey.
    While Noel was good, they were alot of the same kind of pranks but good.
    Comparing the two (Again, IMO) doesn't work because they're also of different times.
  • Options
    stv viewerstv viewer Posts: 17,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ant and Dec all the way. The jokers of ITV
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't like either. I like Ant and Dec but find undercover quite cringeworthy, how the "victims" don't know its them I don't know. One that always stands out for me is the Coronation Street episode where Ant and Dec were the Japanese girls - awful, just awful!
  • Options
    Ginger DaddyGinger Daddy Posts: 8,507
    Forum Member
    Any more opinions?

Christ man, seven minutes between the two posts I quoted. Give people a bloody chance!
  • Options
    Jo VialityJo Viality Posts: 632
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are you still after more opinions?
  • Options
    SteelEdgeSteelEdge Posts: 6,907
    Forum Member
    I much prefer the 'Get Out Of Me Ear' pranks that Ant And Dec do. The Louis Walsh one was hysterical!
  • Options
    yorksdaveyorksdave Posts: 3,228
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Noel was better because it, for me, was done better and secondly was original. Ant and Dec have basically just copied what Noël had done..they sjhould have done something original.

Gotcha was not original, surely Candid Camera did similar stunts in the 60's?