Options

Sod Hoff

Deaf LeppardDeaf Leppard Posts: 2,682
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Does anyone else feel uncomfortable as Hoff tries to give feedback?

He seems to have a couple of stock phrases, but that's about it. He always seems suprised that he's expected to judge them...

Comments

• Options
    CosyaCosya Posts: 4,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seems pretty decent judge to me
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 229
    Forum Member
    We do him as he's talking - "CONGRATULATIONS" or "YOU NAILED IT" or "I ASKED YOU TO BRING IT AND YOU BROUGHT IT" (my personal favourite).
    Have you noticed all the other judges have started saying 'congratulations' too?
  • Options
    Deaf LeppardDeaf Leppard Posts: 2,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    'You Are Great! You know what, you went up there and did your thing. You're what this show is about man, I love it and the queen would too. An inspiration. Britain has talent, and you are it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 229
    Forum Member
    'You Are Great! You know what, you went up there and did your thing. You're what this show is about man, I love it and the queen would too. An inspiration. Britain has talent, and you are it.

I forgot the Queen bit. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Other than being too positive, he actually has some fair views and has integrity (something I never thought I'd say) unlike Michael and Amanda...
  • Options
    DandemDandem Posts: 13,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He may repeat his positive feedback somewhat, but he's the only one with sense at times. He's not afraid to go against the others and support someone else, as was shown yesterday in the face off.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He is the only judge that has MANNERS !! :eek:

A real gentleman doesnt need to destroy your spirit to tell you, that wasnt so good or i didnt get it..;)

My fave judge, encouraging when he needs be, and tactful when the act are not so good..;) :):)