Options

Increasing Jacamo account money?

phantom sneezephantom sneeze Posts: 1,064
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I've got a Jacamo account which was previously had a £1200 credit but I phoned up 3 months ago and asked for my account balance to be downgraded to £200 credit. I had not trouble in paying and always paid on time, I was spending £400 a month on various things and paid it in full when I got the statement ect.... I want to increase it back to £500, do you think I would face a problem in getting it increased again?

Comments

• Options
    miss_astridmiss_astrid Posts: 1,808
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I doubt you'll have a problem with a company like Jacamo, especially as you pay on time etc. All you can do is call them up and ask, worst they can say is no. :)
  • Options
    idlewildeidlewilde Posts: 8,698
    Forum Member
    You're looking for an XXXL account limit eh?
  • Options
    boozer3boozer3 Posts: 2,960
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Should be fine. My Next account has a stupid limit of £5000. I've never had a balance of over £200. These companies just like helping you get in to debt.
  • Options
    TUTV ViewerTUTV Viewer Posts: 6,236
    Forum Member
    I've got a Jacamo account which was previously had a £1200 credit but I phoned up 3 months ago and asked for my account balance to be downgraded to £200 credit. I had not trouble in paying and always paid on time, I was spending £400 a month on various things and paid it in full when I got the statement ect.... I want to increase it back to £500, do you think I would face a problem in getting it increased again?

Spending £400 a month on clothes for generously sized gentlemen?
  • Options
    phantom sneezephantom sneeze Posts: 1,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You can buy electrical goods too like Ipads and stuff.