Options

Scars

rodenboyrodenboy Posts: 572
Forum Member
✭✭
As a kid i used to scratch any scabs i had from injuries or whatever and now my legs are covered in some really horrible scars. Are there any methods at all that i could use that fades or preferably gets rid of the little blighters as they arent overly attractive lol!

Comments

• Options
    stvn758stvn758 Posts: 19,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No.

At least they aren't on your face.:)
  • Options
    boozer3boozer3 Posts: 2,960
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You could try Bio Oil. It can be used to reduce stretch marks and scars. Do a search on here, the results are varied.
  • Options
    CANDYANGELCANDYANGEL Posts: 21,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    you could try Bio Oil, Cocoa Butter or Vitamin E capsules-you break them and put the contents on the scar.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 40,102
    Forum Member
    Bio-Oil is better for newer scars. Those white ones are proper scar tissue, so they're much harder to get rid of, if at all.

I use Bio-Oil myself, with decent results, but the only white scar I have is a small one on my knee and I don't use it there.

Bio-Oil is really expensive, though. I pay £20 for a 200ml bottle :eek:
  • Options
    stvn758stvn758 Posts: 19,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have a beer, it's a lot cheaper than Bio-Oil and will make you forget about them quicker.:)
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    boozer3 wrote: »
    You could try Bio Oil. It can be used to reduce stretch marks and scars. Do a search on here, the results are varied.

This is Mrs ryanwilliams479

I use bio oil on my stretch marks doesnt seem to work if anything it makes them redder and I spent about a tenner on it :mad: waste of money!