Options

Far Cry 4

Comments

• Options
    ScooterwolfScooterwolf Posts: 2,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Superb game, enjoying it so far - very much like Far Cry 3 but better.
    i'm stuck on the mission where the soldiers take Banupar(sp) and there's someone trapped in a house fire, how do i get into the house to find them? i'm plainly missing the obvious but i've circled the house plenty of times looking for a way in, or a way up.
  • Options
    martytartymartytarty Posts: 368
    Forum Member
    Superb game, enjoying it so far - very much like Far Cry 3 but better.
    i'm stuck on the mission where the soldiers take Banupar(sp) and there's someone trapped in a house fire, how do i get into the house to find them? i'm plainly missing the obvious but i've circled the house plenty of times looking for a way in, or a way up.

Answer
    The Entrance I'm sure is around the back of the building upper level window, I think you can go up some steps or you can climb to take you to the upper window that you need to get through.
  • Options
    geobradgeobrad Posts: 548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does anybody have a keys to kyrat code going spare?? would be much appreciated:) canne buy it until next week:(

Cheers
    George
  • Options
    darkthunder35darkthunder35 Posts: 5,016
    Forum Member
    According to the state I have done 7/32 campaign missions in 1 hour 15. That seems quick. Going to stop doing them for a while side missions and outposts.

Brilliant game though.
  • Options
    MC_SatanMC_Satan Posts: 26,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    According to the state I have done 7/32 campaign missions in 1 hour 15. That seems quick. Going to stop doing them for a while side missions and outposts.

Brilliant game though.

I think you have to do 'side missions' to make the later ones doable.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    MC_Satan wrote: »
    I think you have to do 'side missions' to make the later ones doable.

Would make sense or it is one of the shortest games I've played:p
  • Options
    Flawed-TacticsFlawed-Tactics Posts: 3,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I want this game badly.
  • Options
    InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What's the cheapest deal currently for PC? Tempted. Is the story better than the last one?
  • Options
    ScooterwolfScooterwolf Posts: 2,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    martytarty wrote: »
    Answer
    The Entrance I'm sure is around the back of the building upper level window, I think you can go up some steps or you can climb to take you to the upper window that you need to get through.

Cheers i'll give it a go
  • Options
    OMTTOMTT Posts: 5,459
    Forum Member

You can legitimately finish the game in 10 minutes!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Downloading - day off today so I don't want to miss out on a good days gaming just because I'm to tight to buy an excellent game. Supposed to be tightening the belt with christmas coming but this is Far Cry 4, loved playing FC 3 even though I didn't quite finish it, nearly tho.
  • Options
    HotelierHotelier Posts: 13,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    at the very start, when Min tells you to wait..do just that..wait in same room for 15 mins.....
    Game ends....lol.
  • Options
    MC_SatanMC_Satan Posts: 26,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hotelier wrote: »
    at the very start, when Min tells you to wait..do just that..wait in same room for 15 mins.....
    Game ends....lol.

Really? That's kind of cool!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Downloading - day off today so I don't want to miss out on a good days gaming just because I'm to tight to buy an excellent game. Supposed to be tightening the belt with christmas coming but this is Far Cry 4, loved playing FC 3 even though I didn't quite finish it, nearly tho.

X1 or PS4? Say xbox so we can co-op at some point:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I've had a couple of good sessions now on this, just loving it so far, I purchased the season pass also, yet to discover the day 1 mission that comes with it but then I've not really been looking for it.

I found another bug last night, I was doing one of those propaganda missions trying to kill remaining enemies, I climbed down a ladder only to continue falling once my feet supposedly touched the ground, a message flashed up saying I was leaving the mission area and the mission will end lol

Anyway, taking my time exploring the world while claiming bell towers and outposts, I think I've done about 7 towers and 7 outposts. I've done as much manual hunting as I can do now to craft my items, the last level of crafting has to be done through the Kyrat Fashion week missions, done a couple of them also.

Tonight I will plough through unlocking what I can, Main missions and side missions are on hold while I get the world unlocked so to speak
  • Options
    reglipreglip Posts: 5,268
    Forum Member
    I did see a turret but the rhino was chasing me around it and I died :D

Will check this for sure next time.

Use the meat. I havent tried it I dont know if rihnos go for meat but its the tactic I used for the wolves - go to a high point, or in this case the turret, throw meat down and take out whatever takes the bait
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yeah good tip, that's how I hunted down snow leopards and bears, I can't say I've seen rhino's go for meat yet
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hotelier wrote: »
    Game ends....lol.

Brilliant lol. That was a complete waste of 50 quid :o>:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    X1 or PS4? Say xbox so we can co-op at some point:p

X1 mate. Completed the game already though :blush::D
  • Options
    Rich_LRich_L Posts: 6,110
    Forum Member
    Brilliant lol. That was a complete waste of 50 quid :o>:(

It is only an 'alternative' ending.
  • Options
    Philip WalesPhilip Wales Posts: 6,373
    Forum Member

What you completed it in a morning!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member

:o

No co-op for us if you're that good!:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What you completed it in a morning!!!

Just the alternative ending.

I was a little disappointed there was no achievement for finishing the game in 15 mins though, bit tight Ubisoft

Playing through properly now :)

Beautiful looking game
  • Options
    Philip WalesPhilip Wales Posts: 6,373
    Forum Member
    ^^ hehe, that makes sense, I was trying to work out how you were downloading at 7am and finished the game by noon.
  • Options
    Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    delete wrong thread.