Options

EE: The boots are staying on...

Comments

• Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I did it in a public garden in front of the river rhine in germany and a taxi driver honked but didn't call the police! :D

it was dark enough though, however word of warning, never do it near a taxi rank :eek:
  • Options
    Shady123Shady123 Posts: 4,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Califa wrote: »
    Oh my...XD

If someone has done it with crocs on I would die of laughter.

Contact me by Friday, I'll give you a blow by blow account to keep you chuckling :D (excuse the pun children) :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shady123 wrote: »
    Contact me by Friday, I'll give you a blow by blow account to keep you chuckling :D (excuse the pun children) :p

Lol sexy ol crocs! make sure they have some kind of things poked into the holes (in the crocs!) flowers or something lmao!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I did it in a public garden in front of the river rhine in germany and a taxi driver honked but didn't call the police! :D

it was dark enough though, however word of warning, never do it near a taxi rank :eek:

I'd list all the places I've "participated in extra curricular activies" but I'm fully aware kiddies are reading and quite frankly some of this stuff is not suitable for under 25's (even know I'm under that limit) ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I look forward to this comedy.
  • Options
    monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,955
    Forum Member
    i havent seen it yet but this is actually getting ridiclous. if they dont show affection people think phil doesnt like her. if they do people complain because they show too much.

they needed to show he does like/want her because he does something stupid later
    has an affair with glenda :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i havent seen it yet but this is actually getting ridiclous. if they dont show affection people think phil doesnt like her. if they do people complain because they show too much.

they needed to show he does like/want her because he does something stupid later
    has an affair with glenda :(

So this means its
    shirley that beats up glenda

Personaly id take glenda over shirley anyday
  • Options
    Forum Member
    kezkent wrote: »
    So this means its
    shirley that beats up glenda

Personaly id take glenda over shirley anyday

phil has real feelings for shirley (I think its love but others will disagree) but he's scared of commitment.
  • Options
    I did It First!I did It First! Posts: 528
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I had to laugh at this! lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    just watched it. dont see what the fuss was about we didnt really see anything. its more unrealistic that she didnt kiss him
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    just watched it. dont see what the fuss was about we didnt really see anything. its more unrealistic that she didnt kiss him

Philth and Shirleyshesaman are vomit inducing :eek:

NB. Come on DS where the frigs our puke smiley?!

Mind you this thread quickly turned into a showcase of shame (mainly mine admitedly :o)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Philth and Shirleyshesaman are vomit inducing :eek:

NB. Come on DS where the frigs our puke smiley?!

Mind you this thread quickly turned into a showcase of shame (mainly mine admitedly :o)

oh please. all she did was take of the coat and walk upstairs. no big deal. i swear some people over react to these things.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oh please. all she did was take of the coat and walk upstairs. no big deal. i swear some people over react to these things.

the imagination of whats under the coat being "out in the open" disgusts people.

I can only envision dry skin and too many wrinkles which is like ew.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    the imagination of whats under the coat being "out in the open" disgusts people.

I can only envision dry skin and too many wrinkles which is like ew.

people grow old. we all do some day. its disgusting for people to have remarks on a human's body just because theyre old and if it was so bad just think of her with clothes on. Linda would've had clothes on anyway!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Lighten up luv :rolleyes: we'z 'avin a laugh innit :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    it was worse when they had bedroom scenes in march even when they both had clothes on(the comments). all these comments is why they dont show them kissing and its unrealistic that shirley wouldnt
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well I tried it with trainers on once :o

..... Rather fun actually :o

Might try crocs next :D
    Darling when you've done it the local park you've done it all :o..... :(
    Hope you kept well away from the kiddie's area :D
    I tried but the roundabout was too good a chance to pass up :D there might have been some extravagent twister like movements on the monkey bars as well :o
    Oh my...XD

If someone has done it with crocs on I would die of laughter.
    I'd list all the places I've "participated in extra curricular activies" but I'm fully aware kiddies are reading and quite frankly some of this stuff is not suitable for under 25's (even know I'm under that limit) ;)

aahaaa! These comments did make me laugh rather alot!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    it was worse when they had bedroom scenes in march even when they both had clothes on(the comments). all these comments is why they dont show them kissing and its unrealistic that shirley wouldnt

I think they dont show them kissing cuase 98% of viewers would turn over no-one wants to see that :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I think they dont show them kissing cuase 98% of viewers would turn over no-one wants to see that :eek:

but thats the thing. its fine to show janine and ryan like that or heck even now christian and syed but just because phil and shirley are old/ugly looking they cant show affection? i dont see people complaining when other old couples kiss

( i dont mean to go on i just think people go OTT over their scenes.)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i cant think of any other soap couples that make me feel ill .. i think its cause shirley just isnt phils type i dont think theres any love there on his side. bt mainly cause "shirl" is a bit too manly
  • Options
    Forum Member
    i cant think of any other soap couples that make me feel ill .. i think its cause shirley just isnt phils type i dont think theres any love there on his side. bt mainly cause "shirl" is a bit too manly

:confused: do you really think he would be with her if he didnt at least fancy her? every woman who was his "type" left him or screwed him over for money. shirley has been the only woman who has stood by him through the shit and loves him more than any other woman could.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Phil's face is red normally, imagine how red it goes while up to rumpy pumpy :D:eek:
    xTonix wrote: »
    How can you have sex with boots on, what if she slips...:o
    Thanks for the imagery guys :( I can barely drink my tea now cos of it....
    lmao!!! YUK!!! i think shirleys worse for me i dont get the attraction shes like a bloke herself :confused:
    She's sheman :D
    You're my favourite member here now :cool: reading this thread was just hilarious, Thanks for the entertainment. Worthwhile break from studying me thinks :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Make that 99.99999999999999999% ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the imagery guys :( I can barely drink my tea now cos of it....

She's sheman :D

You're my favourite member here now :cool: reading this thread was just hilarious, Thanks for the entertainment. Worthwhile break from studying me thinks :p

Lol same here!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :confused: do you really think he would be with her if he didnt at least fancy her? every woman who was his "type" left him or screwed him over for money. shirley has been the only woman who has stood by him through the shit and loves him more than any other woman could.

pretty sure ive had this discussion with you before

I dont think hes with her cos he likes her i think hes with her cos she was there and she looks after him hes obv going to flee with the money when he goes off to do panto cant see her going with him
This discussion has been closed.