Options

Tens

Linda_DeanLinda_Dean Posts: 748
Forum Member
✭✭
I know this is a common moan, but despite some really good performances, no dance tonight deserved 10's (imo), in fact, no dance this series has deserved 10's (imo).

Even though I felt the dancing standard had really improved tonight all round, the 10's they did give just really didn't mean much to me.

I normally pay attention to board position, but they are gonna have to mark out of 11 at this rate.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 855
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the 10's were deserved tonight. The fact that nobody got a perfect score of 40 proved nobody was completely perfect.
  • Options
    cazza1969cazza1969 Posts: 58
    Forum Member
    dancefever wrote: »
    I think the 10's were deserved tonight. The fact that nobody got a perfect score of 40 proved nobody was completely perfect.
    Exactly - Craig (rarely gives 10's) and I think that for once the judges got it right :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,418
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think tonight more than ever the dances deserved 10s (if you compare to previous weeks)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 958
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't give much weight to 10s unless they're from Craig. Alesha and Bruno have devalued the perfect score by handing them out like confetti.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 482
    Forum Member
    I suspect the last 2 series have been overmarked
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Linda_Dean wrote: »
    I know this is a common moan, but despite some really good performances, no dance tonight deserved 10's (imo), in fact, no dance this series has deserved 10's (imo).

Even though I felt the dancing standard had really improved tonight all round, the 10's they did give just really didn't mean much to me.

I normally pay attention to board position, but they are gonna have to mark out of 11 at this rate.

The judges rather shot themselves in the foot by starting with 7's and 8's for Robbie. Everyone else did some of their best performances to date and they had nowhere to go with their scores. I am amazed we have ended up with no ties on the leaderboard though.
  • Options
    warszawawarszawa Posts: 4,437
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tens are a bit like the pound since decimalization. They have less value every year.
  • Options
    virgo48virgo48 Posts: 119
    Forum Member
    The judges have obviously lowered their standards this series!
  • Options
    treetreetreetree Posts: 1,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    frally wrote: »
    I don't give much weight to 10s unless they're from Craig. Alesha and Bruno have devalued the perfect score by handing them out like confetti.

i agree if Craig gives a ten then its a worthy 10
  • Options
    mossy2103mossy2103 Posts: 84,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am amazed we have ended up with no ties on the leaderboard though.
    Cue the conspiracy theories .... ;)