Going to miss Mark.

2»

Comments

• An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member
    Yes, he and Dave served their purpose, bringing a bit of humour and controversy to the show in the middle of the run. It could have been a bit boring for some, given the number of contestants. I enjoyed his contribution.

You could say that "the BBC planned it well," now we'll be getting down to the serious stuff.

Riley? Has anyone ever called you a cynical old dog? :D
  • Linda_DeanLinda_Dean Posts: 748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    [QUOTE=Olls~;70080565]I'm so happy that they went out on a high and I really don't think their exit could have been any more perfect. The joy in their last dance and their words to each other (especially Iveta's speech) Just lovely.[/QUOTE]

I agree. They certainly went out on a high. Both technically and performance wise, Saturday was one of his best. It seemed obvious he knew he was going this week, and seemed to want to just enjoy it. His enjoyment showed.
  • allaboardallaboard Posts: 1,940
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Olls~ wrote: »
    Me too :)

Me too. I loved the bit on ITT were she was explaining how dancers live to be maintained!! :D
  • Hannahs_pumpsHannahs_pumps Posts: 5
    Forum Member
    Sad to see Mark & Iveta go out - even though he needs to rest those knees. Feel we're left with the bland leading the bland. Oh well, there's always next year.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He did himself proud. Although hindered by injury, you could still see that he was a fantastic performer and not a half bad dancer. I loved their dances and hammertime was one of my favourite routines from the series, I'm sad to see them go.
  • hansuehansue Posts: 14,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I loved him and Iveta too. Its good to know hes doing the tour. Is he dancing with Iveta. I do hope so as it makes his leaving less painful.
  • Becky_BBecky_B Posts: 349
    Forum Member
    At last

The nightmare is over.
  • RoseAnneRoseAnne Posts: 3,203
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's had a good time on Strictly and was entertaining. I'm just relieved that he doesn't have to subject his knees to the swingathon!
  • ArcanaArcana Posts: 37,521
    Forum Member
    He was useful 'insurance'.

Next two weeks we're guaranteed to lose a couple of decent-or-better couples...but that's as it should be come December.
  • Jan2555*GG*Jan2555*GG* Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If Mark got his knees sorted & got a lot fitter I would adore to have him back on Strictly. I can't help but look at him & think what might have been. They would have stormed it I think.