Strange editing?

CD93CD93 Posts: 13,939
Forum Member
✭✭
Hey, I'm just watching the first episode now on iPlayer, and I'm noticing the editing in the boardroom seems rather unprofessional - particularly noticeable when it comes to audio.

Half of one of the teams could be laughing, and it just gets cut off to silence as it jumps to the next part of the clip. Even candidates talking seems to be really jumpy and cut off far too early in places.

Am I just being silly, or did anybody else notice this?

Comments

• MarcellloMarcelllo Posts: 677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The editing team are clearly manipulating the viewer into seeing what goes on in the boardroom in a way of their choice when it so obviously doesnt happen that way. Its called insider trading and is HIGHLY illegal, and they WILL be sued.
  • xmel05xmel05 Posts: 8,079
    Forum Member
    I noticed it years ago when I watched an episode on iplayer and you can tell when you watch it on tv too. You can hear when their microphones are cut off.
  • trollfacetrollface Posts: 13,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The boardroom goes on for hours and has to be edited down to 20 minutes or so. There's always going to be noticeable jumps.
    Marcelllo wrote: »
    The editing team are clearly manipulating the viewer into seeing what goes on in the boardroom in a way of their choice when it so obviously doesnt happen that way. Its called insider trading and is HIGHLY illegal, and they WILL be sued.

You're funny.
  • KingsyKingsy Posts: 1,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Marcelllo wrote: »

LOL no love, it's called editing.