EE: Phil and Denny

2»

Comments

• dinbindinbin Posts: 977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wizardt wrote: »
    Would you agree that Phil is a bad influence on Denny? Sharon finally accepted that she needs to be a better parent to Denny in yesterday's episode and she said she would be sorting out Denny. When Phil returned, Sharon was annoyed with Phil for letting Denny stay in the living room when he's supposed to be in bed. Phil even laughed and cheered on Denny when he heard about the fight Denny was involved in.

Could Denny's behaviour get worse in future?

Phil will make Denny into the proper Mitchell Gangster, as opposed to Ben, who deliberately committed crimes to be noticed by his papa.
  • firefly_irlfirefly_irl Posts: 4,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Denny was a terror pre-Phil and Sharon, back when she was sofa surfing he was causing problems, I doubt Phil's a wonderful influence but what man in the square would be the place is hardly full of great parents.
  • valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    Denny was a terror pre-Phil and Sharon, back when she was sofa surfing he was causing problems, I doubt Phil's a wonderful influence but what man in the square would be the place is hardly full of great parents.

This is true. Denny has been a problem child for a while now. Still, I'm not sure that making him a Mitchell was the solution.
  • jamesc_715jamesc_715 Posts: 8,505
    Forum Member
    Denny is probably being nasty because he's not used to being told off from Sharon when he's in trouble. Sharon is too soft with Denny. If Dennis was still alive, he would have been tough on Denny. Since Dennis' death, Sharon's life has been a mess.. I hope Sharon sticks to her promise that she will sort out her son. Phil won't agree with this :/
  • Joey15811Joey15811 Posts: 15,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jamesc_715 wrote: »
    Denny is probably being nasty because he's not used to being told off from Sharon when he's in trouble. Sharon is too soft with Denny. If Dennis was still alive, he would have been tough on Denny. Since Dennis' death, Sharon's life has been a mess.. I hope Sharon sticks to her promise that she will sort out her son. Phil won't agree with this :/

I Do agree. She only does the soft and supportive side of parenthood and not disipling and punching them then they are being naughty and violent.
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    0...0 wrote: »
    I can really see this happening someday - certainly an attack of some sort, doubt they would ever kill Phil!
    Phil could save himself by grabbing Denny's hair