Options

Im Not A Robot

roddydogsroddydogs Posts: 10,308
Forum Member
✭✭
More garbage from VM, on top of the Google conflict. Now you have to tick pictures to get into E-Mail. Did no one think how small they are on a mobile. No Im not a Robot, thanks.>:(

Comments

• Options
    dofferdoffer Posts: 2,746
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed! It's a pain in the arse! >:(
  • Options
    tim_smithtim_smith Posts: 772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I tackled this irritating problem by setting up a new gmail account as a back up just in case Virgin Media completely loses the plot, and by diverting my Virgin Media email straight into Thunderbird which bypasses the "I am not a robot " annoyance.

It's was definitely a pain >:(
  • Options
    Chorlton2Chorlton2 Posts: 353
    Forum Member
    Earlier today, I was still suffering with this silly robot thing. However, I've just gone to my email account and the dreaded "I am not a robot" feature had disappeared. It was the same when I tried My Media account.

So let's hope we've seen the back of it. :)
  • Options
    popeye13popeye13 Posts: 8,573
    Forum Member
    Had this too, really irritating and tweeted VM about it as have alot of others and today, it gone...
    Picking out pictures of flowers or steak....Unreal!!!!
  • Options
    ZiQiZiQi Posts: 194
    Forum Member
    popeye13 wrote: »
    Had this too, really irritating and tweeted VM about it as have a lot of others and today, it gone...
    Picking out pictures of flowers or steak....Unreal!!!!

Do people still use ISP email addresses? Thought people stopped doing that decades ago?
  • Options
    popeye13popeye13 Posts: 8,573
    Forum Member
    ZiQi wrote: »
    Do people still use ISP email addresses? Thought people stopped doing that decades ago?

Nope, got mine and use it still. Might aswell.