Jules O’Dwyer used three dogs in final performance, not two

1789101113»

Comments

• Dalekbuster523Dalekbuster523 Posts: 4,596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I would because I would be voting for a different performance. You all need to find a new hobby as opposed to defending an act where there were clear failings from the producer and the act to be clear and transparent to the public, in the sane way people need to get a bit of a life and stop winging about it.

I will keep defending it because I don't believe it is morally fair on the act for people to class it as fraud. The fact is that Chase WAS part of the act (as seen in the semi final).
  • DingDong08DingDong08 Posts: 8,600
    Forum Member
    I will keep defending it because I don't believe it is morally fair on the act for people to class it as fraud. The fact is that Chase WAS part of the act (as seen in the semi final).

It is misleading, though, because we didn't know that Chase was part of the act in the final, presumably because it was covered up by the producers. I don't agree with people saying that Jules should have the money taken off of her or anything severe, but you cannot keep saying that it wasn't misleading when it actually really was.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DingDong08 wrote: »
    It is misleading, though, because we didn't know that Chase was part of the act in the final, presumably because it was covered up by the producers. I don't agree with people saying that Jules should have the money taken off of her or anything severe, but you cannot keep saying that it wasn't misleading when it actually really was.

It wasn't misleading. We saw Chase was a part of her act in the semi final.
  • HelenbemerryHelenbemerry Posts: 5,738
    Forum Member
    For the love of god, what is wrong with people?

Does it really matter whether she used one dog, two dogs, one hundred dogs - the fact is it was a dog act and there were dogs in it.

The people on here who keep on and on about fraud, calling the police, taking the money off her, taking the title away from her are vindictive, sad idiots who obviously have no life and are so jealous of other people that they cannot bear to see someone with a lot of talent winning a show.

Rather than sitting on a forum all day going round and round in circles about the same thing, why not get a job, a hobby, go and meet some friends - anything to occupy your mind and give you something else to think about!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68
    Forum Member
    It wasn't misleading. We saw Chase was a part of her act in the semi final.

How many bloody times Dalekbuster? Chase may have been a part of the Semi Final but that doesn't mean we automatically assume it was him in the final performance and just because we've seen him before doesn't make it right.

We were not told it was Chase in the final performance and he was hidden from us.

End of.
  • LyceumLyceum Posts: 3,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How many bloody times Dalekbuster? Chase may have been a part of the Semi Final but that doesn't mean we automatically assume it was him in the final performance and just because we've seen him before doesn't make it right.

We were not told it was Chase in the final performance and he was hidden from us.

End of.

Except he wasn't hidden from anyone.

End of (ps. We can all put this at the end of our posts. What exactly is it you're thinking it achieves).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

End of.

He wasn't hidden, though. He never was. He was introduced as a part of the act in the semi final. He didn't *need* to be reintroduced as part of the same act in the final.
  • LyceumLyceum Posts: 3,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He wasn't hidden, though. He never was. He was introduced as a part of the act in the semi final. He didn't *need* to be reintroduced as part of the same act in the final.

And the fact that he was wearing a collar that said Chase. People say 'oh we couldn't see it' but the point is he was wearing it. And has Jules wanted Chase hidden he wouldn't have been. He'd have been wearing no collar or one that said Matisse. And when asked the next day Jules wouldn't have mentioned Chase.

And we wouldn't be having these conversations because if she wanted it hidden we'd all be non the wiser.

But as we can see. People don't let facts and reality get in the way of their rants.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9
    Forum Member
    These bits about BGT and reality shows made me cracked up, in fact, there's some really funny stuff about X Factor too the blogger's other posts:
    https://thesunnevershinesontv.wordpress.com/2015/07/16/tv-eye-edition-5/
    Who are the new judges for this series, btw?