Options

The Only Way is Essex [Part 2]

Comments

• Options
    Off_the_hook13Off_the_hook13 Posts: 17,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :eek: Just saw the argument at the end OMG, that is like classic Towie. :D:D Billi really came to life at the end there. :eek:
  • Options
    daniellejaynedaniellejayne Posts: 2,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haven't posted in here before so hi :)

Just had to laugh at the argument yesterday 'Go enjoy your hen, whoever your fella is you balding pr**k' :D
  • Options
    tpau21tpau21 Posts: 773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry but why is Jessica giving it large!! She did exactly the same thing with Lauren G that she did with Cara and Billi! Now I definitly think Jessica is a lying manipulative cow and if she was in the right about Lauren, Frankie who was there would have sided with her. Loved how Jess tried to turn it around on Cara and Billi by saying they called her desperate when in reality Jessica has started this all. To be fair, Carol is mutton dressed as lamb. Jessica needs to leave and who the hell is she to say to Frankie not to get involved then Billie Faiers butts in!! Both of their claim to the show is they have more interesting siblings and in reality no one cares about them.

Love Sam more with Joey as she is less bitchy!! Love Lauren P, Chloe, Frankie, Chris and Joey!!

But #TeamCaraAndBilli absolutely stole the show. With a team fo Lauren G (hoping she comes back), Billi, Cara and Frankie they are untouchable!!

And Jessica Wright - bore off.
  • Options
    WhisperingGhostWhisperingGhost Posts: 4,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't like any of the new breed that's been introduced last series or this series. The show it definitely now just a pale version of its already pale self :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know a lot of people won't agree but I think the show is better now than ever. last series was a complete bore but I think this series has gone up a good few levels.

I though Billi absolutly owned Jess in the arguement. I didn't like the double standards though how Jess told Frankie it's nothing to do with her and then Billie F was poking her nose in.

Arg really is a little bitch isn't he? I understand that he is close to the Wright family, but he should own up to it instead of trying to get Gemma to cover for him. what a selfish git, all he cared about was not getting his eyebrows done and having free sun beds. And don't get me started on his texts to lydia :mad:. Speaking of Lydia where was she on sunday? :confused:

I really don't see no chemistry between Joey and Sam. I really don't see them working. And as Lauren P and Tom P there seems to be quite an age gap.

Still not liking Mario. I find him really repulsive and arrogant bragging about the amount of girls he has slept with. I do find it strange how him and Lucy don't appear to have many scenes together :confused:

Ricky is growing on me now though.

I do like the majority of the cast though. I really like Cara, Billi, Frankie, Lauren P, Chloe, Lydia and Lucy out of the girls. Georgina seems like a nice girl too, but a bit bland. I don't like or dislike Sam and Jess. I've really gone off Gemma. and I am not a fan of Billie F at all, she seems a very bitchy girl.
    Then for the boys, I like Joey, Charlie, Tom K, Tom P, Diags and Arg's friend Ricardo. I think Ricky is OK. Lil Chris is a little cringy. And then I don't like Mario or Arg. aww and I forgot I don't really see the point in Bobby :confused:.
  • Options
    Hogs HeadHogs Head Posts: 21,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really can't stand Chris and 'Diags'... they're just awful.
  • Options
    Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member
    I've gone right off Arg this series.

Where is Lauren G? She's being very cryptic on Twitter. I miss her on the show. I know not everyone likes her but I think she's great value. That argument could have done with a bit of Lauren G. :D
  • Options
    Hogs HeadHogs Head Posts: 21,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've always liked Lauren G, too. In fact, she's one of the only characters in the show that I actually like! I've never understood why she has received such hate.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 168
    Forum Member
    Anyone know what Joey does for a living? Did I really hear him say that he'd built up a watch collection worth £75,000?
    Come to that where does Arg get his money from? I followed him on Twitter for a while and he rarely seems to do any work.:confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ginny wrote: »
    Anyone know what Joey does for a living? Did I really hear him say that he'd built up a watch collection worth £75,000?
    Come to that where does Arg get his money from? I followed him on Twitter for a while and he rarely seems to do any work.:confused:

Joey is a club promotor :)

According to Mario, Mario is the only one with a proper job. (his words not mine)
  • Options
    simonk243simonk243 Posts: 3,405
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    katy18 wrote: »
    On her twitter yesterday she said she was not on the sunday show but did not say she'd left.

ok thanks
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 168
    Forum Member
    hollyBrown wrote: »
    Joey is a club promotor :)

According to Mario, Mario is the only one with a proper job. (his words not mine)
    Thanks. Not sure I'm much the wiser but am presuming he gets paid to turn up to clubs and get papped so as to get them in the papers(?). He's Daily Mail front page today with two 'mystery blondes'.
  • Options
    DevonDevon Posts: 4,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I see last sundays installment had Jess in the middle of the arguments again.......funny that isn't it :rolleyes:
  • Options
    DevonDevon Posts: 4,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agent F wrote: »
    I've gone right off Arg this series.

Where is Lauren G? She's being very cryptic on Twitter. I miss her on the show. I know not everyone likes her but I think she's great value. That argument could have done with a bit of Lauren G. :D

she's been axed as far as I am aware. some sort of row she had with the shows producers, then they axed her.......shame really. I always liked Lauren G too.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it's on :)
  • Options
    ItsAnObsessionItsAnObsession Posts: 2,445
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whats Gemma done to her cheeks?? :eek:
  • Options
    SnowyfaceSnowyface Posts: 1,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Debbiiiiiiiiiiie :D

Carooooool :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chloe looks nice with her hair up
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gawd Charlie looks hot tonight :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bex. wrote: »

Charlie always looks hot :cool:;)

TOM K IS BACK!!!!! :D God, that man is perfect :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Charlie is so lovely he makes me do a small weep every time I see him.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bex. wrote: »

^ This :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Carol & Jess :mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gemma is a complete troll!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't wait to see Gemma's new man, although he certainly won't compare to Charlie :sleep: