Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When did she revert to her former name?
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dd68 wrote: »
    When did she revert to her former name?

She didn't but she'll forever be called that.
    Just like Sarah Ferguson or Fergie.
  • evie71evie71 Posts: 1,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think there is enough interest in KM for anyone to really bother what she's up to. The woman is completely charmless, has nothing to offer and comes across as a complete bore. She'll go on reaping all the rewards of being married to william, living in complete luxury, whilst giving nothing back because mugs in this country allow her to.
  • CappySpectrumCappySpectrum Posts: 2,907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    evie71 wrote: »
    living in complete luxury, whilst giving nothing back because mugs in this country allow

Sounds like the majority of football.
  • sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member
    Phil the Greek clearly missed these classes then.
    :D:D:D
    Just seen this! Prumeister - your posts always cheer me up!
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    evie71 wrote: »
    I don't think there is enough interest in KM for anyone to really bother what she's up to. The woman is completely charmless, has nothing to offer and comes across as a complete bore. She'll go on reaping all the rewards of being married to william, living in complete luxury, whilst giving nothing back because mugs in this country allow her to.

Thing is this imho.
    If she was 'out there' courting publicity in the same way as Prince William's mother, she would be criticized.
    The Duchess of Cambridge is not doing that and is still criticized.:confused:

Like many many others, I have loads of respect for HM.
    When she goes, I doubt the monarchy will survive.
    Its kinda sad but who on earth would want Prince Charles (and his slapper side-kick) to be our Sovereign followed by Prince William and his nondescript wife? :confused:

I'll probably have kicked the bucket before HM so most likely will never know.:D
  • Sarah777Sarah777 Posts: 5,060
    Forum Member
    Thing is this imho.
    If she was 'out there' courting publicity in the same way as Prince William's mother, she would be criticized.
    The Duchess of Cambridge is not doing that and is still criticized.:confused:

Like many many others, I have loads of respect for HM.
    When she goes, I doubt the monarchy will survive.
    Its kinda sad but who on earth would want Prince Charles (and his slapper side-kick) to be our Sovereign followed by Prince William and his nondescript wife? :confused:

I'll probably have kicked the bucket before HM so most likely will never know.:D

Totally agree with you. Please don't go, stay around and we can celebrate when they become ordinary citizens.