Options

Steven will tear the house apart (Video)

Comments

• Options
    BillyBoy7BillyBoy7 Posts: 1,514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What Steven says in this clip is irrelevant as he, his over inflated ego and his bogey covered fingers are going to be kicked out of the door tonight.

Well summed up.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6
    Forum Member
    Was it just me or did anyone else see Steven shoving his filthy bogey covered fingers into a bowl of cooked rice last night? From what i could see this was a bowl of rice that hadn't even been dished-up yet!

I wonder, did they ever get a definitive answer of where the earlier bout of food poisoning came from in the series?
  • Options
    DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    roubhe wrote: »
    Was it just me or did anyone else see Steven shoving his filthy bogey covered fingers into a bowl of cooked rice last night? From what i could see this was a bowl of rice that hadn't even been dished-up yet!

I wonder, did they ever get a definitive answer of where the earlier bout of food poisoning came from in the series?

:o That conjured up some image :o

My eyes automatically avert themselves every time he comes on screen. Just listening to him is enough :D
  • Options
    BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    JJ69 wrote: »
    What does he think happens when you get the power? BB says 'here you are, now go and do your worst'??? They are given tasks ffs........he hasn't got the hang of this game at all has he?

No he does not. He seems to think nominations don't apply to him and he should be immune because he talks to everyone lol. This has been the worst year for people thinking they have a right not to be nominated! I really can't wait till tonight and he goes to huge boos!
  • Options
    white tigresswhite tigress Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm tellin' :o:D:D

Maaarrrrrkkkkkkk, is that yoooooooouuuu?? ;-) :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BROXI BEAR wrote: »
    No he does not. He seems to think nominations don't apply to him and he should be immune because he talks to everyone lol. This has been the worst year for people thinking they have a right not to be nominated! I really can't wait till tonight and he goes to huge boos!

Ash and Helen are just as bad. Their self entitlement knows no bounds >:(
    Do they ever stop to think how the less significant HM's they have been nominating throughout feel? Everybody talks to everyone at some point .... well, some talk at them ;-)

I really think putting Ashleigh up he believes he has saved himself!
  • Options
    Spidey1Spidey1 Posts: 2,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They'll probably do a twist. the producers have to decide on the spot who they want to save. I reckon they might pick Steven.
  • Options
    jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maaarrrrrkkkkkkk, is that yoooooooouuuu?? ;-) :D:D
    I don't know I'm hoping the poster is a female don't know why though haha :D But he/she would be telling on a Mark though :p:D
  • Options
    An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member
    Steven rampaging through the house.
    Being mauled by a dead sheep.

Which is scarier? You decide. :D
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    God, he really is a cockweasel
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    God, he really is a cockweasel
    Damn i read that as cocktease for a split second :D That would be really disturbing lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jp761 wrote: »
    I don't know I'm hoping the poster is a female don't know why though haha :D But he/she would be telling on a Mark though :p:D

;-);-)
    Steven rampaging through the house.
    Being mauled by a dead sheep.

Which is scarier? You decide. :D

Dead sheep :D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Spidey1 wrote: »
    They'll probably do a twist. the producers have to decide on the spot who they want to save. I reckon they might pick Steven.

They legally can't since the phone lines are opened and Johnny Public have been spending their hard earned pocket money to vote ...... phew!
  • Options
    shazap40shazap40 Posts: 742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I don't think the people who are voting to evict would be very happy with this.....although I could see it happening.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Emma will tell us he's immune from this weeks eviction as he's temporarily left the BB house to go to A&E as he has his finger stuck up his nose. :o:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 217
    Forum Member
    What Steven says in this clip is irrelevant as he, his over inflated ego and his bogey covered fingers are going to be kicked out of the door tonight.

AAARGH! hope he didnt leave any bogies in Kim
  • Options
    SonicmfcSonicmfc Posts: 2,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I refuse to watch this creature any longer (especially when it's eating) but I can say I'm shivering with fear just from the title
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ;-);-)

Dead sheep :D:D:D
    Ok i've looked gender says you're all woman! Ok it doesn't go into detail like that haha Obviously not a Mark though lol ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Emma will tell us he's immune from this weeks eviction as he's temporarily left the BB house to go to A&E as he has his finger stuck up his nose. :o:D

My cat just fell off the sofa that made me laugh so hard :D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Damn i read that as cocktease for a split second :D That would be really disturbing lol

Ah, but that'd account for how he knew what it feels like to have someone w*nk in your face! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

But not at all surprising given his campness, how beautifully he applies his make up and his knowledge of what it feels like to be w*nked all over ;-)

(And no, I'm definitely not a Mark :blush:)
  • Options
    SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Added now. Been a long week :D:D

.......and HOT Dangermoose, don't forget hot.......:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D:D:D That would be perfect for them AND at least utterly Believable by the Viewers!
  • Options
    AngelJeanAngelJean Posts: 4,714
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Love it :)
  • Options
    SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

......or head stuck up his own ar*e.........why do the worst idiots live in Hertfordshire....:(