Brian and Emma " Vote Rylan"

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 700
Forum Member
✭✭
In BOTS tonight while talking about HM, they stopped at Rylan to tell us, people assume he will win but if you do not vote he will not win:rolleyes:. I do not know why people bother voting Rylan is BB queen Save your money.

Emma even tried to stop Liam talking because he defended Speidi!

Comments

• Rikki65Rikki65 Posts: 8,449
    Forum Member
    hur575 wrote: »
    In BOTS tonight while talking about HM, they stopped at Rylan to tell us, people assume he will win but if you do not vote he will not win:rolleyes:. I do not know why people bother voting Rylan is BB queen Save your money.

Emma even tried to stop Liam talking because he defended Speidi![/QUOTE]

Not the only one noticed that then?
  • ReiceReice Posts: 1,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's become such a laughable show
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rikki65 wrote: »

Not the only one noticed that then?

I noticed that too.
  • MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yep and people say they are not biased.
  • JOSWolfJOSWolf Posts: 2,823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Utter joke of a show and disgrace. The most biased show on television.They are desperate for their golden boy to win. They've already got a bloody show lined up for him! Little wonder it is always him on the highlights and on nearly every task he is the star turn.
  • john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't like Rylan but even if he was may favourite HM ever I couldn't bring myself to vote for him in the face of this ridiculous bias.

When he wins on Friday it will be a hollow victory.
  • JVSJVS Posts: 12,676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Emma and Alice h̶a̶t̶e̶ dislike Speidi, not least because Spencer said he thinks Jamie is a weirdo. They have never missed a chance to belittle and sneer at them.

Rylan has never lacked support on BBBOTS. Emma and Jamie were visibly squirming at being caught out on the XFactor excursions.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 287
    Forum Member
    Speidi must be topping the votes, they're getting painfully desperate.
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why are they doing this?

What's it to them if he wins or not?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 700
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why are they doing this?

What's it to them if he wins or not?

I have no idea, I do not even mind the guy but Emma has been shutting up every person defended Speidi, and getting annoyed at anyone does not praise Rylan.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    I don't like Rylan but even if he was may favourite HM ever I couldn't bring myself to vote for him in the face of this ridiculous bias.

I am hoping a miracle occurs and this doesn't happen. Just seems a big old farce this year and biased like you say. I would be happy with any winner so long as it's not Rylan just to show C5 they can tinker a bit but not to this extent. What a shambles:o
  • Amnesia HazeAmnesia Haze Posts: 1,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh my God, it gets worse and worse. This is the very reason I had to quit the show this year. This is beyond ridiculous now.
  • Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I don't think it will be ...he's gone from being hated on the X Factor to being loved in BB....and lets not forget that more people seem to love him than hate him....so how will it be a hollow victory
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,824
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

and a very short-lived reign too... will we get to Christmas without the bullying/Priory stories I wonder
  • Summer KissesSummer Kisses Posts: 3,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't like Rylan but even if he was may favourite HM ever I couldn't bring myself to vote for him in the face of this ridiculous bias..

Yeah right- I believe you so I won't vote for my 'favourite housemate' :rolleyes:
  • sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She probably think Liam talks a load of rot :D
  • Serial LurkerSerial Lurker Posts: 10,763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hahah I did think the "Don't forget to vote!!! ;)" stuff was a bit dodgy.
  • BigOrangeBigOrange Posts: 59,672
    Forum Member
    What does it matter to them who wins? They aren't trying to influence it, but at the same time they can't just ignore the fact he's been the red hot favourite all the way through the series.

In all seriousness guys Rylan is very likely winning by a comfortable margin already anyway. Even the net polls tend to suggest this. :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 700
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sheils1 wrote: »
    She probably think Liam talks a load of rot :D

Even if he does, he is a guest invited to give his opinion.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 306
    Forum Member

I noticed that too! Do you know what, it makes no difference what happens anyway because Rylan is going to win without a single shadow of a doubt! I reckon he knows it too, as do most of the HM so it seems.

The other housemates keep going on about Spiedi being 2-faced and horrible because Spiedi confronted them after watching them slag them off once the HMs thought they'd left the house..... However, the HMs did the exact same thing to them when Spiedi thought they were doing a task on a live web chat.The housemates all sat there slagging them off and being sarcastic, and as soon as they walked through the door the HMs went at them guns blazing which upset the balance in the house yet again. A bit hypocritical IMO.

I'm not saying that Spiedi are innocent, but they can hardly be singled out as being two faced when the other housemates have been slagging Spiedi off from the beginning. Basically, they are ALL two faced!

There, my little observational rant is now over lol :D

Ps, I am also very sleepy so I don't know if what I said made sense to anyone LOL
  • john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Janette800 wrote: »
    I don't think it will be ...he's gone from being hated on the X Factor to being loved in BB....and lets not forget that more people seem to love him than hate him....so how will it be a hollow victory

Because I think he's being unfairly helped by the producers of the show. Having Brian and Emma basically telling you to vote for Rylan is just another example.

I don't like Rylan but I do think he had a high chance of winning even without all the help, but now we'll never know.

I'd like to say I was surprised when Rylan was picked for yet another task tonight but after watching for 3 weeks I just knew he would be.
  • Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Because I think he's being unfairly helped by the producers of the show. Having Brian and Emma basically telling you to vote for Rylan is just another example.

I don't like Rylan but I do think he had a high chance of winning even without all the help, but now we'll never know.

I'd like to say I was surprised when Rylan was picked for yet another task tonight but after watching for 3 weeks I just knew he would be.

First of all...Speidi have had their share of tasks and secondly would you vote for someone you didn't like because Emma and Brian told you too....I think not
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dancc wrote: »
    What does it matter to them who wins? They aren't trying to influence it, but at the same time they can't just ignore the fact he's been the red hot favourite all the way through the series.

He may have been bookies fav at the launch but C5 have pushed him on us like no tomorrow, even the recent Paula model task had him as her sidekick. Every task nearly has been Rylan involved, from day one of the basement choose even before housemates got into the house.

Hate Speidi, would rather Rylan win over them but BOTH have been the channel 5/Emma Wills and co picks for the show, that's why I'd rather Claire, Ryan, Razor take it. Those 3 have had some good moments, are nicer people and most importantly have not been rammed down our throats all series.

I swear I looked on the channel 5 recent video clips the other day and Rylans face was in the thumbnail image for 7 out of like 11 of them!!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

For the reasons described:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    First of all...Speidi have had their share of tasks and secondly would you vote for someone you didn't like because Emma and Brian told you too....I think not

Of course we wouldn't, consciously, but when someone is shown to you for so long you will get influenced at least slightly. Why do you think big food companies or Nike or something throw no end of cash at advertising!! Emma and C5 are just pushing Rylan in the same way.