dappy was just bad mouthing his child's mother......

imrightokimrightok Posts: 8,492
Forum Member
On live feed. He was just about to call her a "biatch" but cut it short and as he did so , he looked around, imo to see if one of the female hms was around; and with that bb switched to the twittering birds so we didn't get to hear what else he was saying. Dappy changed? Yeah right.

Comments

• danyelldanyell Posts: 10,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah I heard that too.
  • lubo 25lubo 25 Posts: 628
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe she is a bitch
  • jason_strenthamjason_strentham Posts: 626
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She sold 3 stories to the papers about him in the last 5 months. HAs 3 times lied about domestic violence. & constantly uses his kids against him.

http://pappzd.com/2013/09/kaye-vassell-explains-dappy-abuse-picture/ His whole family has told him to not be with her for about 8 years, he's finally realized they were right & she's selling made up stories to the press in revenge.

He hasn't changed, he's been himself.
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    lubo 25 wrote: »
    Maybe she is a bitch

Well she is female.
  • imrightokimrightok Posts: 8,492
    Forum Member
    lubo 25 wrote: »
    Maybe she is a bitch

From what I understood from his rant, was that the cheering crowds outside the house was his "vindication" that he was a 'nice'guy.

Wrong, that cheering crowd don't know Dappy anymore than we do.
  • lubo 25lubo 25 Posts: 628
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    imrightok wrote: »
    From what I understood from his rant, was that the cheering crowds outside the house was his "vindication" that he was a 'nice'guy.

Wrong, that cheering crowd don't know Dappy anymore than we do.

So he might be a nice guy ?
  • **JennaJ****JennaJ** Posts: 5,041
    Forum Member
    Do bitches put up pictures of their mashed in faces alluding to domestic abuse?

Yes/No?
  • RuinedGirlRuinedGirl Posts: 918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She sold 3 stories to the papers about him in the last 5 months. HAs 3 times lied about domestic violence. & constantly uses his kids against him.

http://pappzd.com/2013/09/kaye-vassell-explains-dappy-abuse-picture/ His whole family has told him to not be with her for about 8 years, he's finally realized they were right & she's selling made up stories to the press in revenge.

He hasn't changed, he's been himself.

How do you know that? I know he was arrested for assaulting her, but not charged, but I haven't heard about the other times she ''lied.''

I'm assuming the woman whose face Dappy spat in at a nightclub in 2008 was also lying? Despite the fact that: Dappy pleaded guilty to two accounts of assault after reportedly spitting in a girl's face while drunk on a night out.

Then in 2012, spitting at two women in a petrol station because they rejected him.

Not to mention sending death threats to a woman who said she didn't like him or his band. (N-Dubz were dropped from an anti-bullying campaign because of it.)

Fair enough, the mother of his kids may be a total idiot (I don't know much about her), but Dappy has a history of violence against women. So is it really that much of a stretch to think maybe she wasn't lying and simply said she was because she's intimidated by him? A lot of women (and men) in abusive relationships lie for their partners.

I'm sick to death of posting the same things over and over again. Yet Dappy fans always seem to magically 'miss' all the posts which provide evidence of his thuggish behaviour, and simply refuse to address the issue. I'd love for them to try and justify his criminal record.

Also, Dappy made it clear that he was going on Big Brother to try and change the way he's viewed by the public. So obviously we're seeing a ''nicer'' Dappy. Because he's fully aware of the cameras (apart from when he flipped out at Luisa and Jasmine and showed his true colours and what he really thinks of women.) Even his own agent told him to ''keep his mouth shut'' before he went in.

Go on, I'd love one of Dappy's many loyal fans to justify him spitting in women's faces and sending death threats. Let me guess, the women deserved it?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    RuinedGirl wrote: »
    How do you know that? I know he was arrested for assaulting her, but not charged, but I haven't heard about the other times she ''lied.''

I'm assuming the woman whose face Dappy spat in at a nightclub in 2008 was also lying? Despite the fact that: Dappy pleaded guilty to two accounts of assault after reportedly spitting in a girl's face while drunk on a night out.

Then in 2012, spitting at two women in a petrol station because they rejected him.

Not to mention sending death threats to a woman who said she didn't like him or his band. (N-Dubz were dropped from an anti-bullying campaign because of it.)

Fair enough, the mother of his kids may be a total idiot (I don't know much about her), but Dappy has a history of violence against women. So is it really that much of a stretch to think maybe she wasn't lying and simply said she was because she's intimidated by him? A lot of women (and men) in abusive relationships lie for their partners.

I'm sick to death of posting the same things over and over again. Yet Dappy fans always seem to magically 'miss' all the posts which provide evidence of his thuggish behaviour, and simply refuse to address the issue. I'd love for them to try and justify his criminal record.

Also, Dappy made it clear that he was going on Big Brother to try and change the way he's viewed by the public. So obviously we're seeing a ''nicer'' Dappy. Because he's fully aware of the cameras (apart from when he flipped out at Luisa and Jasmine and showed his true colours and what he really thinks of women.) Even his own agent told him to ''keep his mouth shut'' before he went in.

Go on, I'd love one of Dappy's many loyal fans to justify him spitting in women's faces and sending death threats. Let me guess, the women deserved it?

Last thing you described is BS. He went and spoke to two girls, then they were rude to them and he was rude back. Then some guys got involved and attacked him. Then his security attacked them. They were too heavy handed though.

The claim that they rejected Dappy & he wanted them to go with him is BS. His GF was in the car. He talks to everyone, everywhere. Especially if he's drunk which he probably was. The girls were on twitter discussing how they would invent things to sell to a paper about the incident.

Reason he had an issue is his saliva was found on one of the guys shirt. And they claimed he spat at them that's why they attacked him. He said the saliva must have got there when they had him in a headlock.

You post the same things because you are not interested in reality.

Sending a couple of text messages back to a woman who insulted him on a radio station is hardly crime of the century. & this was 4 years ago.

The only truly bad thing he's done is spitting in a girls face. Of course the girl was antagonistic, rude & probably abusive, but you cant spit at anybody let alone a girl. He knew that was wrong & stupid. He apologized and that's as far as his 'violence' with women has ever gone.

For a supposed thug & criminal, once spitting at an abusive girl isn't the worst rap sheet. And again that was in 2008, almost 6 years ago. He was 20 yrs old and he did a stupid thing. But he didn't hit anyone, rape anyone, sexually assault anyone. Who stupidly spat at someone & immediately regretted & apologized for it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Last thing you described is BS. He went and spoke to two girls, then they were rude to them and he was rude back. Then some guys got involved and attacked him. Then his security attacked them. They were too heavy handed though.

The claim that they rejected Dappy & he wanted them to go with him is BS. His GF was in the car. He talks to everyone, everywhere. Especially if he's drunk which he probably was. The girls were on twitter discussing how they would invent things to sell to a paper about the incident.

Reason he had an issue is his saliva was found on one of the guys shirt. And they claimed he spat at them that's why they attacked him. He said the saliva must have got there when they had him in a headlock.

You post the same things because you are not interested in reality.

Sending a couple of text messages back to a woman who insulted him on a radio station is hardly crime of the century. & this was 4 years ago.

The only truly bad thing he's done is spitting in a girls face. Of course the girl was antagonistic, rude & probably abusive, but you cant spit at anybody let alone a girl. He knew that was wrong & stupid. He apologized and that's as far as his 'violence' with women has ever gone.

For a supposed thug & criminal, once spitting at an abusive girl isn't the worst rap sheet. And again that was in 2008, almost 6 years ago. He was 20 yrs old and he did a stupid thing. But he didn't hit anyone, rape anyone, sexually assault anyone. Who stupidly spat at someone & immediately regretted & apologized for it.

I give up, because you clearly have some form of personal bond with him, judging from what you've said. Also, what I've mentioned is just with regards to his history with women. There have been other times when he has been arrested. For example:

On 29 January 2009, he was arrested and bailed after he was accused of making death threats with a gun. He denied the allegation. His home in Camden was raided following the incident, by police looking for a firearm.

Three days later he was removed from an Edinburgh to London flight by police after it touched down, with fellow N-Dubz performer Fazer, after appearing to be acting disorderly.

But I'm sure you have an excuse for those things, too. Like the people on the flight just invented the fact that he was being disorderly. And someone also invented him making threats with a gun.

Wow, Dappy is sure unlucky to have all these random people conspiring against him, isn't he? 5 arrests (that we know about) in 6 years. I'm the same age as Dappy and have managed to never get myself arrested.

Oh, not to mention his comments about women in Big Brother.

But obviously there's a rational explanation for all of it. I'm sure he's a lovely sweet natured guy. -rolls eyes-
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I give up, because you clearly have some form of personal bond with him, judging from what you've said. Also, what I've mentioned is just with regards to his history with women. There have been other times when he has been arrested. For example:

On 29 January 2009, he was arrested and bailed after he was accused of making death threats with a gun. He denied the allegation. His home in Camden was raided following the incident, by police looking for a firearm.

Three days later he was removed from an Edinburgh to London flight by police after it touched down, with fellow N-Dubz performer Fazer, after appearing to be acting disorderly.

But I'm sure you have an excuse for those things, too. Like the people on the flight just invented the fact that he was being disorderly. And someone also invented him making threats with a gun.

Wow, Dappy is sure unlucky to have all these random people conspiring against him, isn't he? 5 arrests (that we know about) in 6 years. I'm the same age as Dappy and have managed to never get myself arrested.

Oh, not to mention his comments about women in Big Brother.

But obviously there's a rational explanation for all of it. I'm sure he's a lovely sweet natured guy. -rolls eyes-

What if there is? You cant just google arrests and then declare somebody evil.

I cant discuss the full stuff about his GF here. But all the domestic violence stuff was lies, every single time. She would send abusive messages to his fans on twitter if they were good looking. She was a very paranoid obsessive person & continually would get in jealous rages where she'd make things up to get back at him.

The whole firearm thing, did they find a firearm? Nope. He was arrested & not charged because it was nonsense. How can you use it against him? Lol it doesn't make sense.

Being drunk & disorderly? I don't know if that is true or not, but i mean i don't see how that makes somebody a bad person.

He's never spent a day in jail. & the only two convictions he had, one he disputes 100% and maintains he did not at all instigate the fight. Which looking at the CCTV which is on youtube you can see he didn't.
    The other he was a 20 yr old drunk at a nightclub and responded to a foul mouthed rude girl in the wrong way which he apologized for & accepted he was totally out of order to do. THat's as far as his criminality goes. One stupid spit & he's tarnished forever as a horrible person?

Why are you so desperate to make out he's a horrible person? What if he actually isn't?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I cant discuss the full stuff about his GF here. But all the domestic violence stuff was lies, every single time. She would send abusive messages to his fans on twitter if they were good looking. She was a very paranoid obsessive person & continually would get in jealous rages where she'd make things up to get back at him.

The whole firearm thing, did they find a firearm? Nope. He was arrested & not charged because it was nonsense. How can you use it against him? Lol it doesn't make sense.

Being drunk & disorderly? I don't know if that is true or not, but i mean i don't see how that makes somebody a bad person.

He's never spent a day in jail. & the only two convictions he had, one he disputes 100% and maintains he did not at all instigate the fight. Which looking at the CCTV which is on youtube you can see he didn't.
    The other he was a 20 yr old drunk at a nightclub and responded to a foul mouthed rude girl in the wrong way which he apologized for & accepted he was totally out of order to do. THat's as far as his criminality goes. One stupid spit & he's tarnished forever as a horrible person?

Why are you so desperate to make out he's a horrible person? What if he actually isn't?

Firstly, I never said he was ''evil.'' So please don't put words in my mouth. I would only describe people who abuse/murder children (etc...) as evil, and I would never use that word lightly. Do I think Dappy is a nice person? No. But I certainly don't class him as evil.

One or two occasions of getting into trouble, and I would give someone the benefit of the doubt. But repeated occasions where he has been in trouble over a 6 year period? To be honest, there's only so many times you can assume it's just a ''coincidence.'' Like I've said, I've never been arrested, never had my home raided because police suspected me of having a gun, never spat in a woman's face, never sent death threats to someone, never been greeted off a flight by police because I was being drunk and disorderly.

Even just taking into account the two occasions you're admitting to (the spitting in a woman's face, and sending death threats to someone) would lead me to believe that he has an aggressive nature. Threatening to kill someone just because they said they didn't like him or his band? Do you not think that's an overreaction which most non-aggressive people wouldn't even consider doing? You've already implied you weren't at the club when he spat in a girls face, then later gone on to say she was ''abusive.'' It seems like Dappy could do anything, and you'd still make excuses for him and blame the other person.

I notice how you've avoided talking about Dappy's rant about women in Big Brother. Very convenient.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Firstly, I never said he was ''evil.'' So please don't put words in my mouth. I would only describe people who abuse/murder children (etc...) as evil, and I would never use that word lightly. Do I think Dappy is a nice person? No. But I certainly don't class him as evil.

One or two occasions of getting into trouble, and I would give someone the benefit of the doubt. But repeated occasions where he has been in trouble over a 6 year period? To be honest, there's only so many times you can assume it's just a ''coincidence.'' Like I've said, I've never been arrested, never had my home raided because police suspected me of having a gun, never spat in a woman's face, never sent death threats to someone, never been greeted off a flight by police because I was being drunk and disorderly.

Even just taking into account the two occasions you're admitting to (the spitting in a woman's face, and sending death threats to someone) would lead me to believe that he has an aggressive nature. Threatening to kill someone just because they said they didn't like him or his band? Do you not think that's an overreaction which most non-aggressive people wouldn't even consider doing? You've already implied you weren't at the club when he spat in a girls face, then later gone on to say she was ''abusive.'' It seems like Dappy could do anything, and you'd still make excuses for him and blame the other person.

I notice how you've avoided talking about Dappy's rant about women in Big Brother. Very convenient.

You cant compare yourself to someone in this sense. You are not from where he is, do not share the friends he does, not in the industry he is in, do not have the money he has had. So you compare your arrests to his arrests. This isn't even reasonable at all.

First of all in a law sense to judge somebody by arrests is nonsense. Only by convictions can you do that and even then it's often debatable.

I already explained two convictions & one is disputed. & both are minor in his part in them.

Again you can go to a nightclub, and party and go home. If you're Dappy its a little different, first of all this guy is or was hated by a lot of the public & certainly a lot of people in his music scene & just people who listen or are into that scene even if not apart of it. And once you're a target of abuse & constant negative interaction the chances of a situation occurring are more sizable.

Saying 6 arrests it cant be a coincidence isn't logical or fair at all. You judge each incident on it's own merit & ive already explained them.

Domestic violence - not true, complete lie. Unfounded
    firearm possession - unfounded & was no such weapon

Once that's established you cannot keep using them and label 'coincidence' To try and further pile it up with anything else as a means to slander somebody.

Death threats is hyperbole, he took a number from a radio studio, and sent a couple text messages. It was stupid not aggressive. Totally a nothing incident.

The spitting, sure a big mistake, once again.

Do you know how much provocation this guy faces all the time? how much abuse he gets all the time? If he was truly aggressive he would have real problems. He has a tendency to react to criticism & he's probably done coke in the past & drinks wildly when partying so even more chance for such instances, yet rarely have any occurred at all.

If you were fair & reasonable then fine. But quite frankly i don't see it. I see people who are unable to contemplate someone different from them, who acts in a manner they don't quite relate to & stereotyping the person & wanting to dislike them.

Look at Luisa i think she thought he was just a wannabe gangster with little respect for people, she's got to know him & realizes she was totally wrong. Judging people when you don't know them is silly. We all make mistakes & do stupid things. I can understand why some people don't like him. But slandering him as someone who hates women, or is violent to women is simply false & a lie. Slandering him as aggressive is not fair or true either.

Yes i think he is a nice person. I think people who know him would all say he is a nice person. I think all the housemates will say he is a nice person. You wont find many people who have met Dappy or know him who have anything bad to say about him.
  • imrightokimrightok Posts: 8,492
    Forum Member

With due respects even if dappy hadn't done any of those things leveled at him, I personally don't think he's a nice person. Am I wrong, but was he getting upset that people nominated Lee? If so, yes he has a right to be upset that his friend was nominated but to act the way he did was just childish. Who did he want them to nominate? Who would it have been OK for them to nominate and gain his approval?

I'll say it again that I don't agree with men or women sleeping around with x amount of people, but for him to cackle on about it not being alright for women but not so bad for men was utter nonsense.
  • JVSJVS Posts: 12,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dappy's history proves he has an unpleasant past, regardless of how Jason Strentham wraps it up.
  • B L ZeebubB L Zeebub Posts: 9,134
    Forum Member

Well said.
  • kimindexkimindex Posts: 68,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You cant compare yourself to someone in this sense. You are not from where he is, do not share the friends he does, not in the industry he is in, do not have the money he has had. So you compare your arrests to his arrests. This isn't even reasonable at all.

First of all in a law sense to judge somebody by arrests is nonsense. Only by convictions can you do that and even then it's often debatable.

I already explained two convictions & one is disputed. & both are minor in his part in them.

Again you can go to a nightclub, and party and go home. If you're Dappy its a little different, first of all this guy is or was hated by a lot of the public & certainly a lot of people in his music scene & just people who listen or are into that scene even if not apart of it. And once you're a target of abuse & constant negative interaction the chances of a situation occurring are more sizable.

Saying 6 arrests it cant be a coincidence isn't logical or fair at all. You judge each incident on it's own merit & ive already explained them.

Once that's established you cannot keep using them and label 'coincidence' To try and further pile it up with anything else as a means to slander somebody.

Death threats is hyperbole, he took a number from a radio studio, and sent a couple text messages. It was stupid not aggressive. Totally a nothing incident.

Do you know how much provocation this guy faces all the time? how much abuse he gets all the time? If he was truly aggressive he would have real problems. He has a tendency to react to criticism & he's probably done coke in the past & drinks wildly when partying so even more chance for such instances, yet rarely have any occurred at all.

If you were fair & reasonable then fine. But quite frankly i don't see it. I see people who are unable to contemplate someone different from them, who acts in a manner they don't quite relate to & stereotyping the person & wanting to dislike them.

Look at Luisa i think she thought he was just a wannabe gangster with little respect for people, she's got to know him & realizes she was totally wrong. Judging people when you don't know them is silly. We all make mistakes & do stupid things. I can understand why some people don't like him. But slandering him as someone who hates women, or is violent to women is simply false & a lie. Slandering him as aggressive is not fair or true either.

Yes i think he is a nice person. I think people who know him would all say he is a nice person. I think all the housemates will say he is a nice person. You wont find many people who have met Dappy or know him who have anything bad to say about him.
    "Your [sic] gonna die" isn't a death threat?
    http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/152045/Ed-Balls-anti-bullying-rap-star-sent-death-threats

What would constitute one, then?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 306
    Forum Member
    He got incredibly sulky when Casey called him sexist and he kept saying that he "wasn't raised up" to be like that and he was definitely not sexist, but after reading these comments here I'm starting to see a different side of him now!
  • daddy66daddy66 Posts: 12,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Posting in RAP, give me a break.