Liz Jones - YOU magazine (Part 4)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 51
    Forum Member
    Seabird wrote: »
    amikolaichek I'm sorry you too have been the victim of harrassment despite being in the business yourself. In Dominodarling's case It is unbelievable that someone can use a weekly column as a vehicle to attack an innocent person purely because they once had a relationship with her current boyfriend. Liz writes about NOTHING else but Dscrace and the people in his life, the Diary is now purely for her to harrass people with no right of reply. Surely this must be severely breaking a code of conduct? How convenient that the most vilified daily newspaper has it's boss heading the PCC. :( Dominodarling, if you are who we think you are then unfortunately your posts are probably being read by Liz and Dscrace too (how could they not know about this thread?) and therefore we will probably be reading about them in the Diary in a few weeks. Please be careful.

Yes that occurred to me too. I am sure she polices all these sites and occasionally contributes- certainly many comments in the DM along the lines of 'You are brilliant, Liz!, you are a good person because of the love you give to your animals etc' contain the same style of writing that she uses in her articles. To me, this was really evident in the 'Liz Jones appreciation page", when she went into BB - I reckon a lot of that was scripted by her and posted by her minions.
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    Yes that occurred to me too. I am sure she polices all these sites and occasionally contributes- certainly many comments in the DM along the lines of 'You are brilliant, Liz!, you are a good person because of the love you give to your animals etc' contain the same style of writing that she uses in her articles. To me, this was really evident in the 'Liz Jones appreciation page", when she went into BB - I reckon a lot of that was scripted by her and posted by her minions.

I think it was run by one of the ladies who were doing the Romanian dog rescue stuff with her who had also been in Big Brother herself. Nic was a fairly prolific contributor to the page.
  • rosariofirerosariofire Posts: 343
    Forum Member
    I hardly ever post on here, but I lurk a lot. Jones is a self absorbed, wicked ,evil pisseur de copie, we all know that. But repeatedly attacking the dirty baker's ex, that's an all time low, even for her. She lies, then lies more to cover up her lies, then prints her lies, then prints more lies to cover her vienetta arse, ad infinitum.
    Then she, or someone close to her masquerading as a normal FM, comes to this forum and trolls in her defence, in the face of complete opposition, quoting T&Cs in order to knock a totally innocent poster down.
    It's pathetic, she's pathetic, the diary is just word soup regurgitated repeatedly as bile laced word vomit. She has sold her former lovers, ex husband, imaginary rock star (and he IS imaginary), her mother, her sisters and brothers, her dead nephew, NIc, and various others up the river just to make money and keep herself in the public eye.
    She constantly makes racist, sexist, classist remarks (who is she? Royalty? No, working class stock, like most of us) in her disjointed rants in the MoS.
    But it's all to feed the ickle furry animals, so it's okay then folks, isn't it?
    She is sheer, unadulterated poison, and she will die a lonely death, because she has royally pi**ed off everyone who ever gave a damn.
    Enjoy, Liz Jones, you earned it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36
    Forum Member
    <Applauds rosariofire>

<Stands shoulder to shoulder with Dominodarling>

<Waves to CollieComber and his ilk ;-) >
  • vampyrevampyre Posts: 613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    <Applauds rosariofire>

<Echoes GloriaMundi>
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36
    Forum Member
    <waves to Vampyre :D>
  • amikolaichekamikolaichek Posts: 531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Me too. TOTAL support for all the Lizard's victims. She's just beyond foul.
    Forum Member
    Yes me too
  • SeabirdSeabird Posts: 1,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome rosariofire, excellent post! (does fist bump or whatever it is that young people do these days).
  • FatsiaFatsia Posts: 1,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    <Applauds rosariofire>

I join in the applause for Rosariofire, but feel that we should be circling the wagons around Dominodarling! Why does CollieComber get to have an ilk? Is it a buttery soft vegan organic ilk?
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    Fatsia wrote: »
    I join in the applause for Rosariofire, but feel that we should be circling the wagons around Dominodarling! Why does CollieComber get to have an ilk? Is it a buttery soft vegan organic ilk?

I would like to join the applause and the circling of the wagons. Am slightly jealous of CollieComber's ilk though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fatsia wrote: »

Definitely buttery soft vegan organic ilk. Also line-caught and from Abigail Alherne ...

I think we're ALL ilk in that we're ALL circling our wagons around poor Dominodarling. And I feel the tribes of Karma are coming to the rescue too ... aux barricades mes amis (bit of a mix of metaphors there, sorry). And why not The Three Horsemen of the Apocalypse, doing their bit too - in this case - Creditors, Lawyers and P45?

Here's hoping.
  • FatsiaFatsia Posts: 1,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely buttery soft vegan organic ilk. Also line-caught and from Abigail Alherne ...

I think we're ALL ilk in that we're ALL circling our wagons around poor Dominodarling. And I feel the tribes of Karma are coming to the rescue too ... aux barricades mes amis (bit of a mix of metaphors there, sorry). And why not The Three Horsemen of the Apocalypse, doing their bit too - in this case - Creditors, Lawyers and P45?

Here's hoping.

Isn't LJ already the Horsemen of the Apocalypse? I've seen Famine (half-an-avocado) and War (against mums, fat people, service providers, her family...) in her farticles, and the distribution she gets via the platform of the DM online that's virtually Pestilence right there, and of course Death through the collies savaging the local farm animals in Dulverton.

Holy crap we might be on to something here :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 125
    Forum Member
    vampyre wrote: »
    <Echoes GloriaMundi>

*executes extravagant bow*
  • cathrincathrin Posts: 4,968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I echo all the support for LJ's victims, and I'd like to add my wagon to the circle of solidarity around DominoDarling. Liz has really overstepped the mark this time (I know she oversteps it over and over again, but this time she has gone even further by directing her vitriol at someone who is not only innocent, but wholly identifiable too.) Shocking.

It's interesting to see that even Liz's most fervent supporters are unable to defend her on this one. The DM comments are pretty much universally supportive of the ex, and there is a notable absence of the usual fans celebrating Liz for her "wit" and "self-deprecating humour".

It's mystifying to see the way Liz is presenting herself. She seems to think that cruelty, name-calling and bullying, controlling behaviour = strength and power. So she keeps trotting out these ghastly accounts of how she controlled DS and orchestrated vile, disrepectful treatment of his ex (who is emerging from this with the utmost dignity and grace while Liz is tying herself in knots and making herself look even nastier and more spiteful than usual.) I wonder if she imagines her female readers are all punching the air in support for the way she's repeatedly and publicly sticking the knife into another woman who has done her absolutely no harm?

I would be fascinated to know whether these nasty texts and emails Liz is quoting really happened. I can't imagine any man on the planet using the phrase "Garnier Fructis using twerp", can you?) (Admittedly, this is LJ world, where people either talk like Enid Blyton characters ("Bloody sauce!") or in flowery, grammatically precise, contraction-free speeches that bear no resemblance to any dialogue ever uttered by human beings.) I](

Incidentally, Liz's nasty dismissive treatment of David when he was ill really made my flesh creep...how could anyone seem so proud of behaving so horribly towards a partner who was unwell? Especially if, as Liz casually mentions, he was ill as a result of eating wheat. , which is actually a pretty big deal and not to be treated lightly.

Anyway, DominoDarling, you are well and truly among friends here.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cathrin wrote: »
    I
    Incidentally, Liz's nasty dismissive treatment of David when he was ill really made my flesh creep...how could anyone seem so proud of behaving so horribly towards a partner who was unwell? Especially if, as Liz casually mentions, he was ill as a result of eating wheat. , which is actually a pretty big deal and not to be treated lightly.
    QUOTE]

Excellent post cathrin. I find it hard to have any sympathy for DS though after his disgusting behaviour towards someone who has been most importantly a very loyal friend to him for many years. Strange that someone whose current business is to be aware of the content of food would make such a dangerous mistake. This did not warrant the lack of concern by Liz of course, it just highlights that this is no love match but a mutually dependant business deal. I reckon he's commited to a one year deal (which means he will be free in August) unless he's got used to the highlife and wants more. I don't think he will be easy to get rid of, his treatment of his exes shows that he has no qualms in turning on those he once claimed to love. Liz may yet get the come uppence she deserves if David will not go quietly into the dark night.
  • LilaethLilaeth Posts: 750
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh ..:blush: Didn't realise Dacre was Chairman. Oops. I'd hoped the PCC had improved, since my brush with them back in 1999 - victim of a malicious, greedy, lying ex (now deceased - good, serves him bloody well right). I got nowhere with PCC, since I wasn't famous, rich or a politician, but hey ho, one moves on and in any case, no-one I knew ever read the Sunday red-top involved.

Half of me wants Scrace's ex to leap into print and really REALLY enrage Jones, with stories of how in love they were etc. etc., while the other half of me suggests, as others here do, the dignified silence route. Probably the latter course IS best, since there's nothing more annoying to a troll like Jones than someone refusing to rise to the bait. So she'll write more and more vile stuff and force Scrace to say/text increasingly hurtful things ... and eventually, she'll go too far and even the ethics and integrity-free Wail group will have to put a stop to it and sling her out on her withered leathery arse.

Here's hoping ...

I complained to them when Jones printed that outrageous picture of her poor mother, and they were less than useless. Sorry to hear they failed you too amikolaichek, but not really surprised. If they are an example of the press 'regulating' themselves, no wonder certain newspapers thought/think they were/are above the law. Hope your ex- is reincarnated as a toad, or something similar! :D

Dominodancing, I think it's more than likely that Jizzy Lizzy reads threads like this, or has them read, but she's such a twisted soulless gorgon that reading that you are at your wits' end will have no effect except to make the bile run faster with joy in her shrivelled up heart. Or at least with what passes as joy with such a congenitally miserable creature. The rest of us, however, are sending you all the good vibes we can muster, and the hope that Karma will settle up with the Gruesome Twosome soon. You may have to accept that the nice bloke that you remember David as is gone, and cut off contact, to save your own feelings and sanity. He's obviously not giving any thought to you any more. Look after yourself first.
    Forum Member
    Seabird wrote: »
    I
    QUOTE]

Excellent post cathrin. I find it hard to have any sympathy for DS though after his disgusting behaviour towards someone who has been most importantly a very loyal friend to him for many years. Strange that someone whose current business is to be aware of the content of food would make such a dangerous mistake. This did not warrant the lack of concern by Liz of course, it just highlights that this is no love match but a mutually dependant business deal. I reckon he's commited to a one year deal (which means he will be free in August) unless he's got used to the highlife and wants more. I don't think he will be easy to get rid of, his treatment of his exes shows that he has no qualms in turning on those he once claimed to love. Liz may yet get the come uppence she deserves if David will not go quietly into the dark night.

If we keep this up, we could all be in a future dreary - "vile trolls etc". She's already written one article to this effect. I don't know about you lot, but I fancy my 15 mins of fame and it would deflect from Dominodarling. Bring it on I say! There's safety in numbers.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cathrin, you rock! In fact, you all do. I SO hope Dominodarling is taking some comfort from all this - poor girl. I am sure Jones is, very very soon, going to go too far (she has already, to my mind, but we are talking about the Mail group) and she'll get what's coming to her - perhaps a Writ and a P45 (though I think she's probably freelance, so in that case - 'services dispensed with').

Of course she reads every word here. Probably Scrace reads it too. And what a 'prince' he's turned out to be, turning on someone he once loved, just to keep the jealous, bitter Jones 'happy'. I agree that shortly there'll be a 'Diary' or a Jones farticle about us horrible people being nasty about her, boo hoo.
  • lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've just caught up with the thread and am HORRIFIED that Lizard has done this to DominoDarling. I'm bloody livid in fact >:(

Lizard is totally taking advantage of the fact that Domino hasn't a similar platform to bare HER grievances about the Lizard. She's actually bullying someone in print and the Wail are letting her get away with it >:(

However, what kind of walking sh!t is DScrace? He knows that every negative (to Liz) he utters will be brought up in her column, he knows how she ticks by now, he knows she just looks for things to have a go about or twists his words (I'm being generous to him with that comment - not sure if he deserves it) yet he still talks about the other people in his life to her?!?! Judas. Traitor. Total @rsehole are just some of the epithets I'm coming up with for him. He should watch his mouth because he'll need those people when a) he either comes to his senses and gets rid of her or b) (more likely IMO) Liz ditches him stating that he didn't live up to 30 years of longing, no doubt writing many farticles about being careful what you wish for etc while she right royally shafts him where the sun don't shine (and he'll deserve it).

@ DominoDarling. I don't know if you'll reappear on this thread, I do hope so as you must be able to see you have plenty of support, but if you don't I hope this thread gave you an outlet for your anger/upset and wish you all the best for the future. Draw a line through it, be the bigger woman, ditch the DScrace out of your life for good but most of all, live a happy life to spite the b'stards! :):cool:

(bravo to everyone on here for the excellent posts, amikolaichek, love the satires! :D)
  • Paula PanzerPaula Panzer Posts: 297
    Forum Member
    I haven't posted here for a while, but I do lurk intermittently. I'd like to add to the applause for Rosariofire and the support for Dominodarling. Liz Jones really has gone too far. I always thought she was poisonous, but the last dreary offering was beyond awful. She is long overdue her comeuppance and I hope the Fail finally see sense regarding her employment. Surey that can't be hoping too much?
  • Hobbes1966Hobbes1966 Posts: 5,370
    Forum Member
    I pretty much only lurk here but I'm hitching my wagon up to circle Dominodarling too. Please know you have lots of support here and I'm sure on other places too. Its absolutely disgusting what Lizard is allowed to print. She's always been an unhinged, bitter witch but she has stooped far lower than she should have been allowed to go. However bad you may feel Dominodarling, just remember, at least you're not a screwed up cow like her.

If you don't want to post here don't forget PM if you ever want support. Take care of yourself love.
  • Suzy_CatSuzy_Cat Posts: 1,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I would be fascinated to know whether these nasty texts and emails Liz is quoting really happened. .

Me too! Is there any way of knowing whether DScrace has in fact sent the texts and emails to his ex that Liz proclaims he has?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Suzy_Cat wrote: »
    Me too! Is there any way of knowing whether DScrace has in fact sent the texts and emails to his ex that Liz proclaims he has?

DScrace is a bloke in his mid-sixties, it's unlikely he is a prolific texter, most people of that age are not obsessed with mobiles and prefer to talk in person. If he does send text messages they would be very brief and badly written. The ficitious rock star, also supposed to be a man of advanced years, would write flowery texts the length of war and peace. I don't know about anybody else over 40 but I only text my other half with very short abbreviated messages, and only when I can't speak to him in person and vice versa.
  • BellagioBellagio Posts: 3,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe my cynical gene is kicking in here, but I think your answer lies in the fact that "his" texts have the same nightmare Barbara Cartland quality as both the FRS and Jones herself. As, oddly, do his infrequent emails. Oh, and his reported speech also. D'Scrace is undeniably a real, living, breathing human being, but were I a betting man, I'd wager a small-to-reasonable sum that if you picked up his mobile right now, you wouldn't find any such text in his archive.

And lest we forget, I really am a betting man. :cool: