Options

Nikita season 3 (us pace)

124»

Comments

• Options
    GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was disappointed that they fell for the chip in the burnt out car. It was an obvious set-up.

Can't wait for next week though!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BigFoot87 wrote: »
    "I fired my shot weeks ago."

My God! :eek: Well played, Amanda, well played. We should give her a hand, to replace the one she and her Shop pals gave Michael. :p

I don't think we've seen Nikita look so utterly and totally defeated before, "my life is over" :eek: She couldn't even muster up some snappy threat when obeying Amanda's order to run along.

How the heck is Nikita get out of this one? Season (and not Series) Finale next week!

PS - Why the heck aren't more people watching this show? With episodes like this it should have been the 1st show the CW renewed (and for more than 6 episodes!).

Amanda is one hell of clever b---h! She is just on all the time, she just continues to amaze me. And loved the 'theatre' she gave Nikita. She goes on and on and on. Her (hopefully) demise best be fitting for a character like Amanda. And Nikita being defeated like that. It was bloody different to the Nikita that we know. It was unsettling, but in the most entertaining way possible. The drop of the gun, just kneeling there and not even noticing that Amanda putting the tracker/bug in her, and walking way... amazing. This show deserves some more bloody attention, but I wont rant. Ranting is for ranters.

I was excited for Eurovision this coming saturday, but I think Nikita will top that! And thats saying something!
  • Options
    Matt DMatt D Posts: 13,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Schmiznurf wrote: »
    It's not just you, it is the same guy.

Ah, I thought so, but wasn't sure if I just recognised him from something else.

Good, so that ties in then with Percy's "demonstration" at the end of the last season... He was "applying" to join the Shop.
  • Options
    sweetazkandisweetazkandi Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why doesn't she just write them a note? From what I gathered Amanda could only hear them??! Has to be a way out!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I thought that too. It's a risk, but she's going to lose everything if she goes along with it anyway. It's worth taking the chance.
  • Options
    BigFoot87BigFoot87 Posts: 9,293
    Forum Member
    Confirmed, Season 4 is final season, 6 episodes to air.....whenever:
    http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2013/05/nikita-season-4-gets-6-episode-goodbye-run-on-the-cw.html

Enjoy the season finale folks because its gonna be a long wait for Season 4.
  • Options
    GogfumbleGogfumble Posts: 22,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good season finale and interesting ending. I was not expecting the twist with the president.

I have a feeling they had 2 endings. If it wasn't renewed they would have ended with them blowing up Division but as it was renewed they re-jigged a bit to fit the rest in to set it up for the final 6.

I was late to the Nikita party, which in a way was good as I got to watch up to about halve was through season 3 altogether and I have really enjoyed it. I will be sorry to see it go but also glad it isn't outstaying it's welcome and is being given the chance at a proper ending.

I can see the final 6 episodes being fantastic. I don't think I have seen a bad episode of Nikita it is always very consistent so hopefully they will do us proud and go out with a bang.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amazing. Its the best it has ever been imo. When the 'president' killed herself I had a major gasp and grab chest moment. The way it was leading upto it made it so hard, for me at least, to know what was going to happen and the consequences.

Michael dying and the trying to revive him was extra-edge of the seat viewing (the whole of the episode is edge of the seat quality anyway). I really thought he was gone, and had my fingers crossed for a beep on the heart on the machine thingy. And seeing them all there in medical, it just shows how much of a family they have become. Team Nikita is amazing.

I liked how the 'Dirty Thirty' came back and how Amanda had them ready to use. Nice that they got killed and are sorted. So it was a nice conclusion that the new mission to get the rouge agents, in a round-about way was accomplished. And loved how Nikita came just in time to save the day in that sexy way she does, and using the bar to fight them, nice touch.

And then the destruction of the Division facility, it felt kinda sad, and moving. I know its just an underground bunker, but it was our home for the last three seasons, so much has happened, and changed, and twisted, Im sad to see it gone, but kind of expected for full closure of Division. Its was such a cool looking place, Im just going to come out say it, I think its one of the best sets on telle, maybe ever. But the new digs that Team Nikita has looks cool, and much more fitting for that amount of people. The Division facility looked too much like a ghost town once every but TK left.

And Amanda... what to say, she just continues to amaze me. She has taken dark and twisted to a new level. Melinda Clarke plays her perfectly, perfect casting imo.
  • Options
    jjesso123jjesso123 Posts: 5,944
    Forum Member
    That's was amazing, It's just a shame it's got to be wrapped up in such short time.
  • Options
    digichantdigichant Posts: 3,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Excellent song choice at the end there, Ellie Goulding - Hanging On. (If anyone was wondering:p)
  • Options
    sweetazkandisweetazkandi Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I knew as soon as the president shot herself she was a clone!! Honestly thought Michael was going to die when the music started. What a fantastic episode and season 3 has been the best for me! So much happening in every episode. Sad next season is only 6 eps but at least it's not the end yet! Still holding on to chance they might extend it to 8 or 12!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jjesso123 wrote: »
    That's was amazing, It's just a shame it's got to be wrapped up in such short time.

I think that it can go either way with it being a shorter time then usual. If written bad, it could looked rushed, but if written good, it could be some intense stuff. They have to find the middle ground. And as much as I love gun fights and hand to hand fighting, I still want drama and some softer moments, like when we thought Michael was dead. But if this last season has shown me, I think they have what it takes to get the balance just right and leave us satisfied.

And sidenote, Seeing Michael in his boxers was a nice bonus! Nikita is lucky to get some of that pie.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

And sidenote, Seeing Michael in his boxers was a nice bonus! Nikita is lucky to get some of that pie.

It's the show with a little something for everybody.
  • Options
    zwixxxzwixxx Posts: 10,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gulftastic wrote: »
    It's the show with a little something for everybody.

apart from those who used to watch La Femme Nikita and Alias and loved all the different coloured wigs the leading ladies would wea each week. :(
  • Options
    BigFoot87BigFoot87 Posts: 9,293
    Forum Member
    Amazing. Its the best it has ever been imo. When the 'president' killed herself I had a major gasp and grab chest moment.

Great wasn't it? :D

"I know what I have to do....BANG" :eek:

And the real President is still alive? What are The Shop up to here then? And is there anyone out there who can out-plan Amanda? This is the woman who would have a secondary backup supply for eggs and milk. The third backup would be sealed away within a nuclear-bunker.

Man, when she wants your life ruined, she wants it ruined:

Yes. This will screw up Nikita. And just in case she doesn't kill the President, the 'President' will kill herself!

Even when The Shop guy was ready for high-fives regarding their successful plans for the President, all Amanda could think about was pissing on Nikita's chips. :D

Division destroyed. Team Nikita's pardons removed. And Nikita? In lone-wolf mode again.

Gonna be a long wait for Season 4.
  • Options
    olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I havent read any posts in this thread as I have just started to watch the "new" Nikita and I love it

I watched the series with Peta Wilson and Roy Dupuis which was fabulous so was a little hesitant about watching a new series with a different actress/actor playing Nikita/Michael but I have to say that I am glad I started to watch

Maggie Q is excellent as Nikita and I love the series - its also great to see Alberta Watson reprise her role as Madeline - I certainly didnt expect to see her!!

I am currently watching series 2 on dvd and was delighted to learn that there was going to be a fourth series

Brilliant show :)