The crying..

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If she gets through tonight she will take Susan's crown. But they should have taken her offstage.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 251
    Forum Member
    shut up :eek: I hope she goes through :(

This is all planned for her to win. She is a spoilt brat. There is no way she should be given a second chance. She can't even sing for God sake
  • GetMeOuttaHereGetMeOuttaHere Posts: 17,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    len112 wrote: »
    Harsh !!!

But true. Re-watch and check for the tears, none whatsoever.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wasn't she the one with the fake act that she was a ballerina earlier in the series then burst out into song

Ironically this time she started off singing and then burst into tears.

At least she took it to "another level" as the judges would put it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,286
    Forum Member
    Clearly this is all too much for her. Her mum should take her home.
  • far2coolfar2cool Posts: 6,334
    Forum Member
    but it is utterly pointless her getting votes if she is going to breakdown at every performance
  • crazychris12crazychris12 Posts: 26,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm voting for her now. HOPE SHE GETS THROUGH.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,389
    Forum Member
    I'm voting for her now. HOPE HE GETS THROUGH.

HE????

Lines not open.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,336
    Forum Member
    Sorry but that was car crash TV - and I couldn't stomach it. No way should she be singing again or be in the final and if she is then I'm not tuning in!

And as for her mother...:mad:
  • frankwarrenfrankwarren Posts: 943
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What a fake.

Horrible, spoilt little brat.
  • mikey.robbomikey.robbo Posts: 1,307
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

EW

you make me sick
  • ShadowmaidenShadowmaiden Posts: 3,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why was she given a song she clearly didn't know?:confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,960
    Forum Member
    since when did you have to have a face streaming with tears to pass as being distressed? Plenty of people panic etc WITHOUT streaming tears dripping off their faces
    Forum Member

1 - the lines arnt open yet

2 - its pointless her getting through if she cant perform - if she cant perform shes not a performer - so there no point in her being on the show
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,960
    Forum Member
    EW

you make me sick

Im sure the feelings mutual;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Clearly this is all too much for her. Her mum should take her home.

I agree. For her own sanity she should not be given that second chance. I hope it goes well, I truly do, but I dread watching it. I might turn over again.

I had to turn over at the point where Ant N Dec initially told her she couldn't perform again. Spoilt brat or not, it was difficult to watch.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cbiddle wrote: »
    did anyone notice the foot stamping mini tantrum when ant said she has not got any more time.... little brat should not have been giving a chance for a second go :mad:

Yes, and that is when I hoped she wouldn't get a second chance.
  • PsychosisPsychosis Posts: 18,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Children like her annoy me. She's clearly not ready for it. If she was an adult she almost certainly wouldn't get a chance - and there are plenty of children who have managed to get by professionally, and alone. Her temper tantrum when she was told "no" showed it all. Normally I don't criticise child acts for showing emotion e.g. in the results but demanding special treatment during the show is too much.

This is going to result in two problems:
    1. She'll win the public vote even if she doesn't deserve to win it on talent.
    2. They may consider raising the minimum age limit to prevent this even though other kids are capable.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 718
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope she doesnt. Yes she's talented but she's been so pressurised and stage schooled...its not what she wants at all..compare her to gorgeous callum who loved every second. She doesn't want this, her parents do. I'm almost convinced of it!
  • spikerspiker Posts: 319
    Forum Member
    It may be harsh but if you can't perform when important then she is just not good enough for the final.

But of course, tonight's winner will be Hollie :rolleyes:
  • tania4stevetania4steve Posts: 545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh for goodness sake, I cannot believe so many people appear to have been fooled by that little drama.

Thank god for the sense from GetMeOuttaHere, mikey.robbo, jemima bond & byron_hinson.

That was the most ridiculous faked, tear free, controlled crying I have ever seen. And as for the little puppy dog begging... I think it was probably the mother's idea, possibly with Simon's connivance, to make her appear not too cocky & boost her popularity. :rolleyes:

and judging from the comments here it appears to have worked, unbelievable :eek:
    Forum Member
    its all the parents - britains got pushy parents
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spiker wrote: »
    It may be harsh but if you can't perform when important then she is just not good enough for the final.

But of course, tonight's winner will be Hollie :rolleyes:

I have faith in The GBP , she isn't going to win tonight.
  • tenchgirltenchgirl Posts: 11,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The papers are going to crucify simon tomorrow!!
  • LemonPledgeLemonPledge Posts: 6,277
    Forum Member
    cbiddle wrote: »
    did anyone notice the foot stamping mini tantrum when ant said she has not got any more time.... little brat should not have been giving a chance for a second go :mad:

yeah I saw that aswell.

"What??? Nooooooooooo. Arghhhh Mummmmyyy tell simon to put me on. Daddy i want a golden ticket!!!" :mad::rolleyes: