Andre's "suffering" (part 2)

Comments

• Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tsarina wrote: »
    Thanks for pointing out my comment could be read that way :rolleyes: I'm sure you got what I was trying to say but that wouldn't have been as entertaining for you.

For the record I'm not a fan either. I switched on his show once and had to switch it off after 10 mins, it was such rubbish.

Maybe I should have joined this thread and become a fellow sufferer? Maybe I just got a life instead :D

Honestly Tsarina you can have a life and be a fellow sufferer believe me it's sometimes fun :D

I laughed when I read you switched off his show though aren't all reality shows about a zelebs life old and done to death now,
    I can think of Amy Childs,Olly Murs,Jedward to name but a few that all died a death the only one I love is Keith Lemons and that's because he's taking the mickey about people doing reality shows in general -sometimes I'm sure he copies Peteys show ;)
  • fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As I've said, not interested in the CC, not interested in his image being tainted etc. In fact I don't think I've ever mentioned the CC.

As for my comment about not making sense, you think PA being described as a saint is a criticism & that none of his fans appear to think that way. I said, his fans aren't likely to point out his faults ie portraying himself as a saint, (saint being your word not mine) don't see how that doesn't make sense.

And that's fine and dandy, I have not the foggiest if you have mentioned the cc, however you chose to respond and highlight a post of mine about some viewpoints held regarding the cc.
    Oh and lol, just lol at 'saint' being my word :D:D:D:D, never seen it used on here I suppose. :D:D
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    Honestly Tsarina you can have a life and be a fellow sufferer believe me it's sometimes fun :D

I laughed when I read you switched off his show though aren't all reality shows about a zelebs life old and done to death now,
    I can think of Amy Childs,Olly Murs,Jedward to name but a few that all died a death the only one I love is Keith Lemons and that's because he's taking the mickey about people doing reality shows in general -sometimes I'm sure he copies Peteys show ;)

Spot on Ella, couldn't agree more:cool:
  • Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    Spot on Ella, couldn't agree more:cool:

Exactly Cazz the more the merrier ;)
  • tsarinatsarina Posts: 529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Thanks for the 'invite' Ella :). I'll pop in from time to time then :cool:
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tsarina wrote: »
    Thanks for the 'invite' Ella :). I'll pop in from time to time then :cool:

Let me know when you are "popping in" I will make you a nice cup of tea and supply a few biscuits ;)
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member

Even Keith Lemon has his sell by date, I watched him for several series but have gone off the show now, so it is the case that shows do have their natural ending. Of course newer viewers keep watching and the show keeps going but one day Lee Francis will move on as well. I watched his spin offs but have had my fill of them too,so Pete's has come to an end and I would think it is just about time. Good luck to him in future career moves and his new additions to his family in Emily and new baby.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I do think people are bored of "reality" tv..especially when most people know its not "reality" at all ..but very much staged ..TOWIE live proved that.. For me it was the funniest thing I have watched in a while..because t was so bad it was funny
  • Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Very quiet on here today I guess theres no Peter news
  • j0annej0anne Posts: 2,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    <<been for a day case surgery yak...too tired to bother
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Very quiet on here today I guess theres no Peter news

Give me five and I bet I can find some pontificating from Peteybabes.;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    j0anne wrote: »
    <<been for a day case surgery yak...too tired to bother

Hope you feel better soon.:)
  • Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Give me five and I bet I can find some pontificating from Peteybabes.;)

Theres got to be something happening in the Andre house
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Theres got to be something happening in the Andre house

Just for you.:D

Pop singer Peter Andre will be signing bottles of his two perfumes in a Maidstone shopping centre.

The reality star, who found fame in the 1990s with Mysterious Girl and other hits, is booked to appear at the Mall Chequers, in King Street, next Saturday.

Fans are asked to buy their boxes of Forever Young, a lighter scent, or Forever, which is stronger smelling, from The Perfume Shop and join the queue in the vacant outlet, which was previously TJ Hughes, opposite Poundland.

The crooner, is who expecting is third child, will be at the centre between 11.30am and 1.30pm.

http://www.kentonline.co.uk/kent_messenger/news/peter-andre-ti-bring-perfume-8811/

A vacant outlet opposite Poundland.
    You sure hit the high spots Peteybabes.:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just for you.:D

Pop singer Peter Andre will be signing bottles of his two perfumes in a Maidstone shopping centre.

The reality star, who found fame in the 1990s with Mysterious Girl and other hits, is booked to appear at the Mall Chequers, in King Street, next Saturday.

Fans are asked to buy their boxes of Forever Young, a lighter scent, or Forever, which is stronger smelling, from The Perfume Shop and join the queue in the vacant outlet, which was previously TJ Hughes, opposite Poundland.

The crooner, is who expecting is third child, will be at the centre between 11.30am and 1.30pm.

http://www.kentonline.co.uk/kent_messenger/news/peter-andre-ti-bring-perfume-8811/

Lets hope more than 30 turn up... although the spin on here if they don't makes the evil part of me hope they don't... is that wrong?:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lets hope more than 30 turn up... although the spin on here if they don't makes the evil part of me hope they don't... is that wrong?:D:D:D

naughty:D:rolleyes:

I bet they will be bussed in from the coffee shops and other Andre pit stops:)
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Would it be wrong of me to take silent delight in that description? ;)

The gift that gives and gives.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As the local Kent resident, I'd love to attend an report back but I'm busy that day. Err, when was it again?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Would it be wrong of me to take silent delight in that description? ;)

The gift that gives and gives.

No, it wouldn't. :D

The Abomination that is Andre is a joke...............so laugh away.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    As the local Kent resident, I'd love to attend an report back but I'm busy that day. Err, when was it again?

We all know you'll be first in line.
    Remember..............its an empty shop opposite Poundland.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »

aww Blondie, are you sure you wont be there? I can send some dark glasses and a wig if that helps:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

that made me laugh:D
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like he has a busy weekend ahead

CAN_OFFICIAL‏@CAN_OFFICIAL12 Nov
    @MrPeterAndre is doing perfume/calendar signings all weekend at Ideal Home Show! All the info is available on... https://thepeterandrechannel.com/petes-making-a-few-guest
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Sad thing is, I know exactly where it is :o
    cazzz wrote: »
    aww Blondie, are you sure you wont be there? I can send some dark glasses and a wig if that helps:D

I'm afraid I'm not about on Saturday but I think a couple of the school mums well 100% be there in the queue :eek:
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member

I think he'll be fine, pretty sure there will be more than 30 but if & it's a big if, the fans decided to stay away, I would pay to see weedy, simpering Gemma trying desperately to reassure him with lots of feeble excuses as to why only 6 people turned up.

He'd be inconsolable!:o
This discussion has been closed.