Options

Spotted by Digital Spy!

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh yeah and just remembered Katherine Jenkins. She used to go to my school and my teacher has all her A-Level Welsh work!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,583
    Forum Member
    Gino D'Acampo (chef) At the Good Food show in Birmingham (me and my friend ended up having a chat with him .... as you do lol and he ended up on the floor playing with my friends son):D
    That's so sweet! :) I love Gino :o:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,447
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh and Hugh Grant with Jemima in the 'River Cafe' in London awhile back.
    It was incredible how fast their food appeared compared to ours :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 258
    Forum Member
    liamhere wrote:
    could you tell george was a queen???? :confused:

I never knew but my uncle knew for years before the whole toilet thing
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 6,885
    Forum Member
    liamhere wrote:
    where was that...i need to stalk someone :eek: :eek:
    Not too far from Birmingham liam. "The Archers" on radio 4 features a pub which is said to be based on the same one that Paul McCartney was in on Saturday. His daughter Stella lives a few miles away, so perhaps he was visiting her over the Easter weekend.
  • Options
    tonystamptonystamp Posts: 892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Here are mine
    By the way, I'm Irish so....

Brian McFadden - he was in Dublin Zoo with his daughters, Molly and Lilly Sue. They were eating pizza in a restaurant and then looking at the penguins. Brian was happy to sign autographs and take photos. He was with a lady (not Delta!) and two other men.

Dita Von Tesse - She was getting married to Marlin Manson in the village next door to my mine. She was dressed in black and shopping in Sasha in my town with about twenty bodyguards.

Corrie's Ian Redford
    - who played Craig Harris' grandad, Keith, he was drinking coffee and reading a newspaper while chatting about "episodes" in the lobby of Jurys Inn Hotel, Dublin.

WWE Superstars - Loads of wrestling including Playboy Model, Torrie Wilson and actor, The Big Show who starred in an episode of One On One in the Herbert Hotel, Dublin.
    They were very nice people especially actor and wrestler, John Cena, they all signed autographs and took photos.

Ronan Keating - he is very small in real life, he was going to a business meeting in the Herbert Hotel , Dublin. He was a bit snobby though.

Corrie's John Savident - who played Fred Elliot, he was opening a butchers shop in my town. He was very nice and signed an autograph for me.

Louis Walsh, Graham Norton, Andrew Loyd-Webber, Jason Donavan and Stephen Gately - they were outside the Abbymill Theatre, Fethard, Co.Tipperary. The auditions for Any Dream Will Do? were on.

John Savident opening a butchers shop! cant he get any work!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13
    Forum Member
    Howard Donald (Take That) in Bournemouth town centre looking very tired, apparently he lives nearby so it might explain why a lot of people round here have spotted him all over the place.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Angelina Jolie came into the department store I was working at with a friend (and no bodyguards strangely) this was when I was about 17, before she got with Brad Pitt.

Lisa Scott-Lee came in as well, but I didn't really care to be honest. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 93
    Forum Member
    I am not sure of their real names :cry:

Jack from Emmerdale- He drove past us in a Land Rover
    Andrew from Waterloo Road- When I went to the school where they film it.
  • Options
    adamcmadamcm Posts: 4,102
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Karl and Stuart from Most Haunted in Borders, Stockport having a coffee and a cake :p

---

Ok, no A-Listers but it's a start!
  • Options
    cy_bonescy_bones Posts: 1,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When I was about 10 I bumped into Terry Wogan looking at 2nd hand Golf Clubs in Aladdin's Cave Of Golf (Uxbridge)... He was very "tanned"!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Patrick Mower (Rodney from Emmerdale) In my local Tesco buying loads of wine last August.

James Martin In York last week with his mum. (bless):D He was muttering something about raspberry fat rascal :confused:

They must have been to Bettys tea shop (they have them in Harrogate and Ilkley too I think) they do a lovely big yummy sconey cakey thing called a Fat Rascal which they serve with fresh fruit and whipped cream.

I love James Martin, he's my other ideal man.

oooohh I'm off for a cheeky daydream about the lovely Mr Martin and a big cake...........mmmmm
  • Options
    Spikie ChickSpikie Chick Posts: 3,731
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have seen Billy Connelly walking through our local shopping center a few times.

James Redman out on the town in Liverpool

Jenny Frost sitting at the next table to us in the Blue Bar at Albert Docks
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 198
    Forum Member
    Damon Hill :) in a petrol station, I went up to him and said 'Are you Damon Hill' then walked off!

Ray From Big Brother 4 :o -Walking down Oxford Street

Roger Moore ;) walking into Harrods

lol - you have just reminded me of something that happend last year !
    we saw a bloke riding his bike far too fast on a pavement in Oxford and I gave him a really dirty look and shouted that there were kids about and to be careful and it turned out to be Eddie Jordon (formula one bloke!) - i still say he shouldn't have been riding on the path though! and he looked stupid because he was wearing proper biking gear and couldn't ride on the road - big wuss!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 460
    Forum Member
    Ive just spotted Frank Lampard having lunch outside Villandry restaurant in Great Portland Street (where I work). Apparently his wife has just given birth to their second daughter named Isla.

He is gooooorgeous!
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw the back of Alan Davies' head in Puerto Banus (my dad saw him, called me over, but he'd gone, that's how I saw the back of his head) he was a woman.
  • Options
    meowmoosemeowmoose Posts: 847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's Celeb high season here with the Cannes Film Festival and the Monaco grand prix coming soon. Can't say I subscribe to it myself but each to their own :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 43
    Forum Member
    Captain Birdseye opening a local supermarket
    Geoff Capes just signing photos
    Pam St Clement (pat in EE) buying a postcard in the newsagents I used to work in
    Norman Wisdom in same newsagents buying mango chutney
    Jeremy Edwards outside Selfridges
    Marlon Dingle on London Eye
    Glenn Hugill (ex Corrie) on same train from London to Lincoln
    Rory McGrath in pub in Bath
    MAtt Stevens (rugby player, celeb X Factor) in Bath
    Roger Cook in supermarket
    Clive Mantel in same supermarket
    Hugo Spear and Roger Lloyd Pack in local pub
    Mark Owen outside his house!
    Matt King from Emmerdale in a play before he was in ED
    Rhys Ifans at Paddington and Bath train station
    Gos from BB4 at Paddington
    TErry Duckworth on train at Dover
    Eric Pollard from Emmerdale on train to Leeds

Phew! I think that's it...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This was about 4 years ago admittedly however

Geri Halliwell walking in Kensington, on her mobile, tellling the person on the other end that she'd be with them in 15 minutes whilst holding Harry under her other arm.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,682
    Forum Member
    Pete Sampras Stood on his foot at wimbledon!Few years ago)

Agassi served a ball and it hit my head!(same time as above)
    John Barrowman In the west end, really nice bloke

Rab C. nesbitt, without vest!

Paul Nicholas Looks really old.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,384
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not many...

Dawn French in the foyer before Little Britain Live

James Dreyfuss (Gimme Gimme Gimme, Thin Blue Line) crossing Shaftesbury Ave eating pizza.

Tony Gubba (sports commentator)in a bar at a holiday camp in the Isle of Wight

Michael BB7 leaving Friendly Society (gay bar) in Soho

Oh, god how boring are they ! ?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 135
    Forum Member
    Leona Lewis in a Glasgow Club after the X-Factor tour in Glasgow

Sal from Footballers Wives/Marty from River City In the Crowne Plaza Hotel Glasgow's bar, after a Scissor Sisters gig. He was waiting for a taxi and asked us to go up the town clubbing with him.
  • Options
    moogiechompymoogiechompy Posts: 618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mike Myers(Austin Powers - not Halloween fame) is my second cousin - last spotted at my nan's birthday party!

Daniel Craig - having lunch with a lady (think it was his mum) at a restaurant in Hoylake

Loyd Grossman - in a museum in Liverpool

Andrew Collinge - held door open for me in Tesco in Heswall
  • Options
    Verna_GoldVerna_Gold Posts: 135
    Forum Member
    I stood behind John Thomson (Cold Feet) in the queue at Pets at Home, today. He was with his daughter, buying sawdust and rabbit food!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,207
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Saw Nancy whats her face (wife of Sven or is it girlfriend?) emerge from the Roman Baths in well Bath. I was sitting directly opposite munching on my lunch, thinking I swear I recognise that woman from somewhere.