Did anyone like, Julie Goodyear, Ashley Mckenzie or Harvey?

13»

Comments

• Cheesey PeppersCheesey Peppers Posts: 101
    Forum Member
    Another Julie Goodyear quote towards Coleen Nolan - "And she can get her fat arse out the pool" just as CBB put the most unflattering camera on her! :D

I always expected Coleen to feel hard done by if she wasn't loved instantly, to much love from Loose Women!

Is Ashley single then, I presume Rhian didn't rinse him! :o
  • FiercefanaticFiercefanatic Posts: 3,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    (To Coleen) "My advice to you would be..... Shut The F*** Up"

Nana Julie made that series after Jasmine left <3
    Forum Member
    "Bitch" Jasmine Lennard vs "Nana the Game Player" Julie Goodyear!

When Julie put that banana in her mouth! OMG! LOL
  • cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved Julie in the house ,Harvey couldn't stand ad the whole Rhian thing badly let Ashley down and think he may have been an ok H/M if it wasn't for that
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Julie was one of the best HMs ever. Very entertaining.

Ashley and Harvey were pretty bland.
    Forum Member
    Why did Big Brother never intervene with the whole Rhian and Ashley thing?
  • quirkyquirkquirkyquirk Posts: 7,160
    Forum Member
    Why did Big Brother never intervene with the whole Rhian and Ashley thing?

They didn't need to, attention seeker Jasmine took care of that for them :D
    Forum Member
    Jasmine would say anything to discredit them though even if Ashley was being a pratt or not to be fair.

I noticed no one fancied MC Harvey and he has the least prospects out of his gang yet he was the leader! Have Mike and the lads even met up? I know Ashley is fond of Julian Clary which is cool!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jasmine would say anything to discredit them though even if Ashley was being a pratt or not to be fair.

I noticed no one fancied MC Harvey and he has the least prospects out of his gang yet he was the leader! Have Mike and the lads even met up? I know Ashley is fond of Julian Clary which is cool!

Ashley and Harvey were on BBOTS during the last CBB and they were asked if they get together. I think they said that they (Ashley and Harvey) saw each other a couple times. Harvey told a story about standing in line to check into a hotel, then noticing that Mike was standing behind him. He came off like a fan boy meeting his favorite celeb. I felt a bit sad for him, though I don't like him at all. IIRC, that was the only time either of them saw Mike.
  • quirkyquirkquirkyquirk Posts: 7,160
    Forum Member
    Ashley and Harvey were on BBOTS during the last CBB and they were asked if they get together. I think they said that they (Ashley and Harvey) saw each other a couple times. Harvey told a story about standing in line to check into a hotel, then noticing that Mike was standing behind him. He came off like a fan boy meeting his favorite celeb. I felt a bit sad for him, though I don't like him at all. IIRC, that was the only time either of them saw Mike.

Danica said that the relationship between the three guys was fake.That Harvey and Ashley would be friends on the outside but Mike wouldn't.Obviously she was right.
  • Darren MetcalfeDarren Metcalfe Posts: 46
    Forum Member
    Ashley and Harvey have spent lots of times together and done interviews etc.

Harvey is a tool, Ashley is too easily led and Julie is a conniving legend!