Options

Why is zayn malik so very famous nowadays ?

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    Jason100 wrote: »
    Who he's cheated on about a billion times.

Which gets more articles/more people will see his face, his name. Not condoning the cheating but the newspapers report on it and people remember it.
  • Options
    Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Which gets more articles/more people will see his face, his name. Not condoning the cheating but the newspapers report on it and people remember it.

Yet Perrie still takes him back.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member

Eh true. A lot of celebrities forgive their cheating other half. I'd have thought she'd have broke up with him but their romance is public and there'll be journalists talking. I'm not overly invested in either tbh.
  • Options
    janetcomelatelyjanetcomelately Posts: 7,405
    Forum Member
    Because he is stunningly beautiful and will probably model when 1D finish.
  • Options
    Joanne MAJoanne MA Posts: 811
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think he'll be the Robbie of the band and leave. He seems the odd one out to me - bit of a bad boy.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 121
    Forum Member
    Referring to the OP, I have never heard of that person and I'm not clicking the link so.... non the wiser! I hope that helps reassure that not everyone is obsessed or has even heard of whoever that person is.
  • Options
    tangsmantangsman Posts: 3,661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Winker from Wand Erection.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 211
    Forum Member
    Because he is a pretty asian.
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hotgossip wrote: »
    Zayne Malik can sing?!! I still laugh every time I remember how bad he was on X factor. Every time they appeared I expected the judges to say "lose the pretty olive skinned one who can't hold a note." They just never did.

It was the judges who picked him to be there.
  • Options
    MTUK1MTUK1 Posts: 20,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because he is a pretty asian.

He is beyond pretty. He's amazingly good looking. He's mixed white/Asian by the way which I think is what makes him so attractive. He has the best of both.His singing voice has also improved loads since he started in the group. He's now the strongest singer.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

In fairness we have no proof he cheated. He could have got hammered and went to bed and the woman saw it as an opportunity to make some cash taking pics of him asleep. He may very well have cheated but nobody knows 100% for sure.
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,274
    Forum Member
    He's from One Direction and he's really hot that's why, oh and he has the best voice in 1D but its not exactly tough competition but he does.

:D But there has to be one that can hold a note. i.e Mel C.
  • Options
    gpkgpk Posts: 10,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Joanne MA wrote: »
    I think he'll be the Robbie of the band and leave. He seems the odd one out to me - bit of a bad boy.

he does seem to have that bad boy look about him and he is handsome. his tattoos are horrendous though,:eek: really random looking and silly.:o
  • Options
    victor melvictor mel Posts: 4,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It always astoundeds me how someones physiognomy is judged whether someone is worthy or not. The completely random nature of the face we are born with is decided in some peoples mind to be enough to either project positive or negative attributes to someone. It's so shallow & without any evidence that how someone looks is what thier personality, morals, ethics & taste is.
  • Options
    Titan9Titan9 Posts: 2,472
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who???
  • Options
    grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,695
    Forum Member
    MTUK1 wrote: »
    In fairness we have no proof he cheated. He could have got hammered and went to bed and the woman saw it as an opportunity to make some cash taking pics of him asleep. He may very well have cheated but nobody knows 100% for sure.

Except for Zayn himself, obviously :)
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    victor mel wrote: »
    It always astoundeds me how someones physiognomy is judged whether someone is worthy or not. The completely random nature of the face we are born with is decided in some peoples mind to be enough to either project positive or negative attributes to someone. It's so shallow & without any evidence that how someone looks is what thier personality, morals, ethics & taste is.

Absolutely. Every thread about this boy makes me wonder if feminism ever happened. It still seems that young girls today (and many not so young) appear to think that it's ok for a man to cheat on his gf if he's considered better looking than her. Very disturbing imo
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Absolutely. Every thread about this boy makes me wonder if feminism ever happened. It still seems that young girls today (and many not so young) appear to think that it's ok for a man to cheat on his gf if he's considered better looking than her. Very disturbing imo

I read similar things about Rihanna and Chris Brown (sorry for veering OT) when the Grammys incident happened - young girls saying that they'd let him hit them anytime because they (misguidedly) think he's good-looking or Rihanna didn't deserve him because she "told on him" :eek:
  • Options
    victor melvictor mel Posts: 4,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Despite all the cultural, economic, social & technological advancement in todays world there is still a section of society that judges people on looks. This philosophical way of seeing the world was tried in Victorian times and later taken up with the Nazis its called eugenics.
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    victor mel wrote: »
    Despite all the cultural, economic, social & technological advancement in todays world there is still a section of society that judges people on looks. This philosophical way of seeing the world was tried in Victorian times and later taken up with the Nazis its called eugenics.

Living up to your username I see.:D
  • Options
    Joey BoswellJoey Boswell Posts: 25,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mimicole wrote: »
    Errgh...18 months is a long time.:sleep:

True it is far too long.
  • Options
    Scarlett O HaraScarlett O Hara Posts: 195
    Forum Member
    Badcat wrote: »
    Looks about.. 14. eww.

They all look like children to me.

I find it so disturbing when older adults drool shamelessly over them. Even if they are of legal age it just seems wrong and freaky.
  • Options
    *Topaz**Topaz* Posts: 4,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MTUK1 wrote: »
    He is beyond pretty. He's amazingly good looking. He's mixed white/Asian by the way which I think is what makes him so attractive. He has the best of both.His singing voice has also improved loads since he started in the group. He's now the strongest singer.

Zayn is an extremely handsome lad but I don't really hear an amazing singer. Also I doubt if he's that serious about improving his voice and preserving his good looks because apparently he's a chain smoker! It's well known that smoking can ruin both your looks and voice not to mention most importantly your health! I did hear he was trying to quit or cut down so I hope he manages to kick the habit for his own sake!
    Blondie X wrote: »
    They've overstayed their welcome already imo. But done remarkably well for 5 average singers with the charisma of herpes.

Amazing what tweenies will buy if the hype is right. But I can't talk, I loved Wham back in the day :o

Wham were hyped up as teen idols but they had talent though - ok George Michael was the main talent not Andrew Ridgeley ;) They were not manufactured in the way 1D are and they also made some great pop songs. George Michael is still around today. I'm not sure if any of the members of 1D will still be around in 30+ years. I liked Duran Duran back in the day and they're still around.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *Topaz* wrote: »
    Zayn is an extremely handsome lad but I don't really hear an amazing singer. Also I doubt if he's that serious about improving his voice and preserving his good looks because apparently he's a chain smoker! It's well known that smoking can ruin both your looks and voice not to mention most importantly your health! I did hear he was trying to quit or cut down so I hope he manages to kick the habit for his own sake!

Wham were hyped up as teen idols but they had talent though - ok George Michael was the main talent not Andrew Ridgeley ;) They were not manufactured in the way 1D are and they also made some great pop songs. George Michael is still around today. I'm not sure if any of the members of 1D will still be around in 30+ years. I liked Duran Duran back in the day and they're still around.

He's not the greatest singer in the history of the world, but he's above average now compared to how he was on the X Factor. The difference in his confidence as a performer between then and now is like night and day. He's certainly not bad like some people on this board try to make out. I agree he should try and stop smoking, but it doesn't change the fact that he's incredibly beautiful. :o