Katie Price has had her Baby

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,933
    Forum Member
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    The reason i thought he could be out of hospital is because he tweeted at 11 pm and said he was in bed with katie watching a film(nothing wrong with that lol) BEFORE he feeds jett,so what will he do,watch the film then nip to the hospital at 1am and feed the baby.Unless they are watching a film at the hospital,he could have slipped up,anyway i hope the little un is out and doing well.

Although if he is at home, then Jett would be fed when he wants to be fed and not according to the hospital schedule or the end of a film. They do seem to have got the order of their tweets mixed up though - praying that he will be OK one day and possibly having him 'home' the very next day.
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Liz G-S wrote: »
    Although if he is at home, then Jett would be fed when he wants to be fed and not according to the hospital schedule or the end of a film. They do seem to have got the order of their tweets mixed up though - praying that he will be OK one day and possibly having him 'home' the very next day.
    Spain(if that's where they are) are a hour in front of us,so tweeting about watching a film at 11pm then going to feed jett at about 1am seems a bit odd,wouldn't the staff feed him to give them a bit of a break,it's all a mystery to me.
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The reason i thought he could be out of hospital is because he tweeted at 11 pm and said he was in bed with katie watching a film(nothing wrong with that lol) BEFORE he feeds jett,so what will he do,watch the film then nip to the hospital at 1am and feed the baby.Unless they are watching a film at the hospital,he could have slipped up,anyway i hope the little un is out and doing well.

Just a thought, maybe they are both staying at a hospital now.
  • Kop GirlKop Girl Posts: 267
    Forum Member
    Just a thought, maybe they're not.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just a thought, maybe they are both staying at a hospital now.
    Doubt it cyril, i'll apologize if i'm wrong,but at the end of the day,if he is home it's good thing,so i hope he is.
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reading between the lines means that you made your own interpretation, not necasarily the correct factual one.

:)

Are you saying you take Katie's account as a completely accurate and factual one Cyril and not in the least exaggerated for dramatic effect? :D Remember at this point she would have been in hospital for well over a week so should have been familiar with the nurses and it seems highly likely to me that an English-speaking doctor would have fully explained all the possible next steps, including an emergency caesarian if the baby's condition gave cause for concern. So the terror and confusion seem rather overplayed to say the least. I think nearly everyone would have sympathy for the position she was in but once again she doesn't take responsibility for the choices she's made and tries to blame everyone around her and rather than being grateful for the safe delivery of her baby she selfishly moans about what she wants when the staff are correctly putting the baby's care first. In Closer mag this week it's reported that she says she feels 'butchered' and is worried that she'll be left scarred so I think the hospital deserves a right of reply, hopefully in a similar style to Sandals by respectfully requesting that she has any future babies elsewhere.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    Are you saying you take Katie's account as a completely accurate and factual one Cyril and not in the least exaggerated for dramatic effect? :D Remember at this point she would have been in hospital for well over a week so should have been familiar with the nurses and it seems highly likely to me that an English-speaking doctor would have fully explained all the possible next steps, including an emergency caesarian if the baby's condition gave cause for concern. So the terror and confusion seem rather overplayed to say the least. I think nearly everyone would have sympathy for the position she was in but once again she doesn't take responsibility for the choices she's made and tries to blame everyone around her and rather than being grateful for the safe delivery of her baby she selfishly moans about what she wants when the staff are correctly putting the baby's care first. In Closer mag this week it's reported that she says she feels 'butchered' and is worried that she'll be left scarred so I think the hospital deserves a right of reply, hopefully in a similar style to Sandals by respectfully requesting that she has any future babies elsewhere.
    She feels like she's been butchered:eek: oh dear me..
  • tsarinatsarina Posts: 529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How anybody could read the shite that was in the article and believe it to be factually correct really does need to get a grip. There are two major contributory factors in it; a) is it is The Sun - appeals to the low end demographic in today's society and b) it is Katie Price who appeals to the same sector.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It seems like you are trying to piece things together to try to get to your ideal conclusion. The problem with that is a) its showbiz journalism, and most of it is usually made up - and not always by the celeb but by some journo. And b) she's away over in spain in private and nobody can prove what she did or didn't say to them.

Until you hear something out of her own mouth nobody here has any idea what the actual situation is. Every tweet is seized on and analysed, every article is archived - but its all pointless when you don't have the full picture to go on.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It seems like you are trying to piece things together to try to get to your ideal conclusion. The problem with that is a) its showbiz journalism, and most of it is usually made up - and not always by the celeb but by some journo. And b) she's away over in spain in private and nobody can prove what she did or didn't say to them.

Until you hear something out of her own mouth nobody here has any idea what the actual situation is. Every tweet is seized on and analysed, every article is archived - but its all pointless when you don't have the full picture to go on.

I agree to a degree re the tabloid nature of everything and taking things with a pinch of salt but plenty came out of her own mouth over the past few months that rings true in tone and content for people to believe that the story and the account of it came from KP. So while it is clearly a farcical exaggeration of what actually happened, it is also quite clear - to me at least - that the farcical exaggerator behind it is KP.

I'm honestly baffled by some of the recent defence of her. It has a distinct Eau de LalalalalaHandsOverEars whiff about it.

Wouldn't it be much easier and take far less effort to just acknowledge that she's a dramaqueen of the 1st order, eyeroll, laugh and move on? I do understand that the KP Fan Handbook ;) says 'logic's for fools, defend at all times regardless of the circumstances woohoo' but come on, Cyril, some of this 'alternative viewpoint' stuff is just too silly for words.
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member

As far as I am aware if an article quotes someone directly as this one is doing then she would be well within her rights to sue if it was "made up" - would the Sun risk it given her litigious nature? If this was from say Closer Magazine littered with the usual "a friend said" and "a pal said" then I would take it with a huge shovel of salt. However as the Sun employ Katie as a columnist I am inclined to believe the article was written after direct contact with her and using her words.
  • fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Until you hear something out of her own mouth nobody here has any idea what the actual situation is. Every tweet is seized on and analysed, every article is archived - but its all pointless when you don't have the full picture to go on.[/QUOTE]

Well apart from that being rather rich, and a theme that runs through Price defenders who don't seem to feel that logic need apply to them elsewhere on the forum......she has a money deal with the Scum, at the end of the day that's what is most important to her, I rather think she did say most of the crap and she is fully aware they are as like minded as her to sensationalise and infer everyone is incompetent and pile on the victim and poor me shite.
    She is happy with it, they have greased her paw with grubby money, and the lengths she has gone to to promote this farce clearly shows that neither this baby or her other children come into consideration. Her priorities are crystal clear, she makes my skin crawl.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm finding it hard to fathom why you're quite so determined to convince us that private Katie wouldn't dream of selling the story unless forced to by her employer when she has so much previous form. When will we ever have 'the full picture' to go on when you've said she is 'selectively private' and only reveals what suits her? So of course people will piece together what's available in an attempt to work out the real state of affairs. To me, the article outlines a fairly routine procedure, professionally carried out. What is extraordinary is the language used to describe it which if it hasn't come directly from Katie is a very good imitation particularly the cod 'spinglés', which is very similar to her descriptions of Leo's attempts at English.

And who knows where they are? A Brighton-based tweeter reckons she drove past Katie's pink horse box this morning. May be accurate, may not be. Even if true Katie & family may not have been inside. Who knows? But what's the harm in people speculating? If Katie or her reps are unhappy with posters discussing the mystery of her whereabouts then there's an easy remedy :)
    Forum Member
    I'm finding it hard to fathom why you're quite so determined to convince us that private Katie wouldn't dream of selling the story unless forced to by her employer when she has so much previous form. When will we ever have 'the full picture' to go on when you've said she is 'selectively private' and only reveals what suits her? So of course people will piece together what's available in an attempt to work out the real state of affairs. To me, the article outlines a fairly routine procedure, professionally carried out. What is extraordinary is the language used to describe it which if it hasn't come directly from Katie is a very good imitation particularly the cod 'spinglés', which is very similar to her descriptions of Leo's attempts at English.

And who knows where they are? A Brighton-based tweeter reckons she drove past Katie's pink horse box this morning. May be accurate, may not be. Even if true Katie & family may not have been inside. Who knows? But what's the harm in people speculating? If Katie or her reps are unhappy with posters discussing the mystery of her whereabouts then there's an easy remedy :)

So when are we popping down to Dial Post to stalk out Pwicey Towers? :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just had a look at the closer cover,see she brings pete up yet again.....kieran has been more supportive than pete ever has,why bring him into it.Get over it woman.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

When we've worked out a strategy that won't land us on the front page of The Sun or imprisoned in the Tower :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    I do understand that the KP Fan Handbook ;) says 'logic's for fools, defend at all times regardless of the circumstances woohoo' but come on, Cyril, some of this 'alternative viewpoint' stuff is just too silly for words.

logics for fools? Could say the same about the sunbed tweet and the "katie hasn't had a chance to tell the kids yet" comment.

It's not really about being a fan, i really wouldn't call myself that - far from it if you knew the actual situation - she can be a total b*ch. But i do think it's unfair she was probably stitched up by that PR company *cough* and I think its obvious at times she's playing a character or exagerating things and playing with the press so just maybe all the car crash addiction to what she says or does is a little baffling to me. It's the same as people who believe Charlotte from CBB is for real. I actually think morally KP is way above DOTY which would surprise most i bet but i do admire her stance with the kids being on TV.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just had a look at the closer cover,see she brings pete up yet again.....kieran has been more supportive than pete ever has,why bring him into it.Get over it woman.

Do you believe the article is genuine and not one, as normal, in Heat, Closer, Now and New, which created from tweets in which she only said that Keiran was a great hands on father and no mention of PA.
  • BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

OH OH!! I have just had an idea how we can sneak in and check if she is at home!

What we need is a HUGE hollow wooden horse, some pink paint and LOTS of glitter... and a great big pink and blue bow

we can decorate it all pretty like, tie the bow round the wooden horses neck, push it outside the gates, ring the doorbell and sneak inside the hollow horse... and wait...

Am SURE something that like has worked before (but without the pink paint, glitter etc) :D

disclaimer - this is a joke, I am no way suggesting this could be used to gain access to someones pwivate property nor am I promoting the use of getting inside giant hollow horses due to possible splinters.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    logics for fools? Could say the same about the sunbed tweet and the "katie hasn't had a chance to tell the kids yet" comment.

It's not really about being a fan, i really wouldn't call myself that - far from it if you knew the actual situation - she can be a total b*ch. But i do think it's unfair she was probably stitched up by that PR company *cough* and I think its obvious at times she's playing a character or exagerating things and playing with the press so just maybe all the car crash addiction to what she says or does is a little baffling to me. It's the same as people who believe Charlotte from CBB is for real. I actually think morally KP is way above DOTY which would surprise most i bet but i do admire her stance with the kids being on TV.

Im with you on this Cyril
    Forum Member
    Badcat wrote: »
    OH OH!! I have just had an idea how we can sneak in and check if she is at home!

What we need is a HUGE hollow wooden horse, some pink paint and LOTS of glitter... and a great big pink and blue bow

we can decorate it all pretty like, tie the bow round the wooden horses neck, push it outside the gates, ring the doorbell and sneak inside the hollow horse... and wait...

Am SURE something that like has worked before (but without the pink paint, glitter etc) :D

disclaimer - this is a joke, I am no way suggesting this could be used to gain access to someones pwivate property nor am I promoting the use of getting inside giant hollow horses due to possible splinters.

You mean a sort of Twojan Horse?? :D
  • BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I

:confused: But she tweeted the sunbed comment herself....

and I very much doubt someone like KP would allow an article to be printed in the Scum without her knowing what the contents was before it went to print. *shrugs*
  • tsarinatsarina Posts: 529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just a couple of points and shouldn't really lower myself to poke around their twitter pages (what is the point of twitter :confused: I suppose it's for us lot to look at and pull to bits ;) ) - anyway I digress. KP's sunbed tweet, if it is to be taken at face value and she is going to lie there until the sun goes, the tweet was posted at 8:50am, not sure if it comes up as UK or Spanish time, either way it would signify she was going to lay in the sun all day? Perhaps she was just jesting? :p

Kev's twitter has a picture of a chicken run on it ... nothing wrong in that you would think ... guess what colour it is ... ?

OK, need to get back to sorting out stuff for charity shop rather than sat here wasting my time :o
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

As you'll see, if you look back, I more than said that on this thread about both the 'non-stop-sunbathing' and the 'evil-mother-witholding-info-from-kids' bullshit. :) The 'logic's for fools' comment applies to all comments that defy common sense and objectivity.

But sorry if it came across as if it was intended only for you. :)
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I don't see that.

I don't see Katie Price being any different from Jordan. As you yourself concede she is a bitch and IMHO the brash, spiteful, vulgar, unpleasant no holds barred public persona is no different to her private one.

She is awful.
This discussion has been closed.