Beyonce's Album "4" Official Thread .. Release Date 27th June

1235»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    in the billboard hot 100 the song is charting again. so i guess some people think that love on top has been released as a single but i dont think it hasnt been released to america really yet. but i think the urban stations are playing it i believe. last week it charted from 86 to 82. its peak was its debut at no.20 in america. due to her vma performance and received strong digital downloads. i hope her team and her people realize the strong gain love on top is facing should be released next as the next single
  • gpkgpk Posts: 10,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MikePJB wrote: »
    Yeah I hope Love On Top makes it into the top 10. I didn't expect it to get this high tbh. It's got that old school sound and didn't think it would do much. It's a brilliant song though. Love the key changes at the end.

I think she NEEDS to release End Of Time. They can't have a song that good and not release it at some point.

what a difference a day makes. i am not sure `love on top` is bound for the top 10 now.:o airplay is still strong though, so who knows.:confused: my favourite song is 1+1 from that album, without a doubt. i echo the person that said the `run the world (girls)` wasn't a good lead. had she leaded out with `best thing i never had`, then maybe things would be different.

`run the world (girls)` is more of a performance song and you dont get any better performance than this.:cool:

its still my second favourite of her solo work and i do have a lot of respect for creative decisions she made with the direction on this record.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The song is a big hit material
  • MikePJBMikePJB Posts: 5,514
    Forum Member
    gpk wrote: »
    what a difference a day makes. i am not sure `love on top` is bound for the top 10 now.:o airplay is still strong though, so who knows.:confused: my favourite song is 1+1 from that album, without a doubt. i echo the person that said the `run the world (girls)` wasn't a good lead. had she leaded out with `best thing i never had`, then maybe things would be different.

`run the world (girls)` is more of a performance song and you dont get any better performance than this.:cool:

its still my second favourite of her solo work and i do have a lot of respect for creative decisions she made with the direction on this record.
    I love that performance of Run The World.....it's epic!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    am curious where love on top will land this week.
  • iseloidiseloid Posts: 9,392
    Forum Member
    MikePJB wrote: »
    I love that performance of Run The World.....it's epic!

I think the leak did the damage, not the song's quality. People were slating it before the song was even out. It came in relatively high on the hot 100 in its first week but because of the leak, the video wasnt ready and it messed things up totally, hence BTINH coming out just before the album. Then Love on top shouldve been a single after the pregnancy thing, it charted high and it could have gone to number one, thus saving the album. Followed by start over/countdown and then Party for the summer, followed by EOT and either start over/countdown (which ever song which wasnt previously released). I do wonder if labels have common sense at times.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Surprised the album is #5 this week charts

I like the album but doesn't deserve to be above Born This Way
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    at least born this way sold more and got more airtime than beyonce's 4 album
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

yep because Born This Way is better than 4

All Hail Queen Gaga :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    love on top this week in america is at #74
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    now love on top is at #81 in america this week its falling apart a tad bit
  • Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nicmars wrote: »
    yep because Born This Way is better than 4

All Hail Queen Gaga :cool:

I'm sure there's a Gaga-bumming thread somewhere --> off you go.
  • dirrrtydirrrty Posts: 8,442
    Forum Member

After all that promo, it would want to be selling more.
  • big danbig dan Posts: 7,878
    Forum Member
    nicmars wrote: »
    Surprised the album is #5 this week charts

I like the album but doesn't deserve to be above Born This Way

Definitely does.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    love on top is at #69 this week in america.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    now love on top is at #63 this week in america.